PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS UP WITH THIS CAPTAIN COSTILO

09-18-2010, 02:11 PM
I can not believe the nerve of this guy. HEY CAPTAIN, Chief Richard PEREZ is only on a 30 day suspension!!!! He is not fired!!!! This guy is already talking about how when Chief Perez is fired he becomes chief and what he is going to do to this department and who he is going to have as his administration. Hey Captain, STFU!!!!! Chief Perez is not going anywhere but I know the one thing he needs to do when he returns is get rid of you. We are on your side Chief. Lets get this behind you and move on. Good luck.

09-18-2010, 05:38 PM
What we need is a Gay Chief of Police to return respect to the citizens!

09-18-2010, 07:34 PM
I love ho wyou can print BS here. The fact is that is BS and he has never said this. The Chief knows this and sayd this Post is total BS.

I can not believe the nerve of this guy. HEY CAPTAIN, Chief Richard PEREZ is only on a 30 day suspension!!!! He is not fired!!!! This guy is already talking about how when Chief Perez is fired he becomes chief and what he is going to do to this department and who he is going to have as his administration. Hey Captain, STFU!!!!! Chief Perez is not going anywhere but I know the one thing he needs to do when he returns is get rid of you. We are on your side Chief. Lets get this behind you and move on. Good luck.

09-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Hmmm so only a Gay Chief can fix things in this city. That’s fun to hear. Sounds like a bad e-mail joke; maybe you should be investigated for not being sensitive to non gay residents. Lets get real, the Jokes that were wrong had nothing to do with Gay folks. The city is made up many types of folks so follow your rules of being fair and diverse

What we need is a gay Chief of Police to return respect to the citizens!

09-19-2010, 01:02 AM
When Costello becomes Chief I will be in the DB

09-19-2010, 02:29 AM
What we need is a gay Chief of Police to return respect to the citizens!

That Deputy Bleiweiss is going to be looking for a job.

09-20-2010, 09:34 PM
It is interesting to see that the Moderator permits anyone to be called whoring on this board when it’s reported to him. Yet when reporting an issue with some of the post with Chief Perez he was quick to decide. Funny I guess and must no mean anything. I can only hope someday someone calls you child, sister, mom a hoe. See how it feels. Your are real trash and it will come around to you

It’s just shows how insane most of you are and that this type of talk has nothing to do with leadership or that chief. It looks like some people that work at a police department are allowed to say such things. Now let’s see you wanted him fired for Black jokes but calling an employee a hoe is ok and justifiable. Interesting scale

09-21-2010, 04:18 AM
It is interesting to see that the Moderator permits anyone to be called whoring on this board when it’s reported to him. Yet when reporting an issue with some of the post with Chief Perez he was quick to decide. Funny I guess and must no mean anything. I can only hope someday someone calls you child, sister, mom a hoe. See how it feels. Your are real trash and it will come around to you

It’s just shows how insane most of you are and that this type of talk has nothing to do with leadership or that chief. It looks like some people that work at a police department are allowed to say such things. Now let’s see you wanted him fired for Black jokes but calling an employee a hoe is ok and justifiable. Interesting scale

Hey, if the F.M. Pump fits!!!! She knew what she was doing and chose to do it (or him!) anyway. Tough tookies for both of them if they don't like the labels they have justly earned.

09-21-2010, 01:59 PM
My god show you a way.

Hey, if the F.M. Pump fits!!!! She knew what she was doing and chose to do it (or him!) anyway. Tough tookies for both of them if they don't like the labels they have justly earned.