PDA

View Full Version : No Cops Allowed

09-17-2010, 07:12 PM
[youtube:3d6u13u9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-geofKDngLs&feature=related[/youtube:3d6u13u9]

09-18-2010, 05:39 PM
When his dumbass calls the cops because he's being robbed or is the victim of any other crime, there response should be " We're banned from providing you with police services because you're a duche"
Officers lost their lives there and you would think the least he can do is invite them in. Fuking ignorant *******!! :twisted:

09-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Still a taxpayer, moron. He reserves the right to serve whom he chooses. Besides, would you consume something served by someone who has already explicitly said that he don't want you in there? Moron?

09-21-2010, 12:53 AM
Amen to that citizen for standing up for what he believes. I can't understand why that's even news. His cafe is private property. i doubt they would do a story if he refused to serve people without shirts or shoes. Why all the fuss? some people just want a cup of coffee with some cop hanging around acting tough behind their badge and mirrored sunglasses. The cops probably expect free coffee because they are "getting to know" the citizens in their zone. bout time!

09-21-2010, 07:20 AM
Well I bet if this cop was Black the liberal left would have this guys cafe burned to the ground.

09-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Black? You mean Cuban? Oh I forgot thats only in south Florida. LOL!

09-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Well I bet if this cop was Black the liberal left would have this guys cafe burned to the ground.

That's the problem with this department!! it's been overrun by racists white mans who don't even try to hide it anymore. The first thing you just had to do was blame the whole situation on blacks. Then then next guy comes on here and makes some kind of trumped up hispanic "cuban" comment. make me sick!

09-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Man come on you are in south Florida. If anyone gets away with anything its the Cubans. Blacks dont have a chance down here! Every unit is majority Hispanic as well as the brass. Correct me if Im wrong!

09-22-2010, 02:20 AM
All of you mutha****as can kiss the tip of my big hispanic ****! Dont like Cubans? Then ****ing quit you ****ing lazy frijoles and lame ass blancos!

We taking over oh yeah!

09-23-2010, 07:14 AM
You know how we can tell you are a liar JR? You said BIG hispanic C*ck...LOL....we know you are lying about that...

09-24-2010, 03:10 AM
We in the "black community" do not condone the actions of the one who goes by JR. We are just demanding and equal share of the pie. too many times the "white man" keep us down by pretending. I aint lying , it's over from this day forward we not taking it no more. I just want us to all get along with equalness so the naacp dont havto come down here and get up in every one face about stuff that s happen.

god bless you all

09-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Amazing that racism still exist to this day. No one said anything racial until some idiot misunderstood a statement and he has to every black person on the job to kiss his little stuff. Rookie your days are numbered on this job! And it is time black officers start getting equal treatment. It’s a stone throw away before the NAACP do step it.

09-24-2010, 10:52 PM
I glad that i'm not the only one whom is on this board who thinks this ways. The time of racisim is in the past and we must move on if things are to get more better with relations in the black AND hispapanic communities.

I pray to god that he will forgive all racisists and we can come together as one brotherhood of law enforcement officers once and FOR ALL.

09-25-2010, 12:14 PM
Man aal of you people need to get a grip wit it and all. The fact is the Cubanos y da Boricuas RUN THIS PLACE! IF you dont like it then you are white or you are black. Anyhow, step up to the plate and take a swing, punks. The biggest baddest white and the biggest baddest black could team up and they still couldnt hang in a fight with the weakest Latino in the department. KNow yalls place!

La Raza!