PDA

View Full Version : Want a good contract?

09-14-2010, 04:27 PM
get with your squad mates.... or a very select few you trust............. Hire a P.I. to to a 14 on your comission..............

you will get info-dirt that will be very helpfull

Rumor is you have alot of dirt on two just sittign there for you to discover..............

just a suggestion........... one that would have a positive effect.

just keep it legal 8)

waht ,you dont think it has been done before with great results?

bad guys hate when you can expose the dirt under the rug.

then hire a CPA who can audit the $$ bond rating of the city.............. and where the funds are "hiding"........... if you get the good dirt on the dealings and backgrounds and shady deals of the commission you will come out not screwed over or victimized.

09-15-2010, 05:12 PM
I really hope the FOP has a REALLY REALLY big trick up their sleeve. I cant take another paycut (and yes retirement contributions are a pay cut, for those of you who voted for it). We need to be out their bringing all this information to light. Let the city know we mean business. It is.... was it is... so be it, but we need someone like Gibbons back in office to make these guys shake in their pants. NOT bashing current FOP, but you guys need to step up the game buy A LOT. I keep seeing $45.00 coming out of my check for dues, but nothing been done with it.. I don't mind paying, but show me something, anything, just do something. BTW i will not be wasting my time to help any of these A$$Holes get elected, all they do is just turn on us. They are crooks in suits. Be Safe Guys