PDA

View Full Version : City Hall Demonstration

09-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Why are we keeping tomorrow demonstration so low Key! People wake up the biggest F..k is happening under your eyes!!
City Hall DemonstrationTomorrow: tell everyone Administrations and Lt. let everyone attend. This effect us all....

Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Time: They are asking all RETIRED members to show at 1500 HRS and take a seat inside City Hall. ACTIVE members and SUPPORTERS are requested to show at 1530hrs at City Hall.
Where: 3500 Pan American Drive (Park your vehicles at City Hall, and walk to Pea**** Park.

Please lets show the biggest massive protest!! tell everyone to go!!!!

09-14-2010, 01:06 AM
lol what a joke , its to late the fop f----k up already to late arrrrmando :devil:

09-14-2010, 01:29 AM
Tommorrow ...SEARCH AND DESTROY.....Let the good lord sort em' out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

09-14-2010, 02:57 AM
Do not make trouble for Tomas or you'll all be sorry.

09-14-2010, 10:43 PM
it was a great turnout. we looked good standing side by side with fire and gsa workers. good job for all that showed up

09-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Javi and Armando,

This should only be the beginning of what we should have in store for those "S.O.Bs'' and i'm not reffering to the State Oversight Board either! if it's a war they want...then a war they shall have. Schmirnoff fired of two rounds allready first paycuts/benefits loss and now complaints!!!!.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????? fellow sheepdogs...brothers and sisters...you know what time it is ...it's time to rock and roll Saddle up!! let's roll!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

09-15-2010, 05:14 AM
Javi and Armando,

This should only be the beginning of what we should have in store for those "S.O.Bs'' and i'm not reffering to the State Oversight Board either! if it's a war they want...then a war they shall have. Schmirnoff fired of two rounds allready first paycuts/benefits loss and now complaints!!!!.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????? fellow sheepdogs...brothers and sisters...you know what time it is ...it's time to rock and roll Saddle up!! let's roll!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Hey timba, why the name change?

09-15-2010, 05:54 AM
That's a good brother up there. I am TIMBA. No need to change names. Estoy de acuerdo contigo perroencojonado.....

09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
That's a good brother up there. I am TIMBA. No need to change names. Estoy de acuerdo contigo perroencojonado.....

THE GREAT TIMBA! who won't arrest drug dealers. You have no cojones SLUGMASTER!

12-08-2010, 04:26 AM
Why are we keeping tomorrow demonstration so low Key! People wake up the biggest F..k is happening under your eyes!!
City Hall DemonstrationTomorrow: tell everyone Administrations and Lt. let everyone attend. This effect us all....

Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Time: They are asking all RETIRED members to show at 1500 HRS and take a seat inside City Hall. ACTIVE members and SUPPORTERS are requested to show at 1530hrs at City Hall.
Where: 3500 Pan American Drive (Park your vehicles at City Hall, and walk to Pea**** Park.

Please lets show the biggest massive protest!! tell everyone to go!!!!
Now that the rallys and protests are over, what did we achieve? Just wondering. It seems like a loud roar, and then complete silence. Was it just for show? And if so, for who? It doesnt seem as if anyone gave a ****. Honestly speaking.

12-08-2010, 04:40 AM
dont worry the fop has a better plan we are going to dress in camouflage and march at crandon park at midnight. Bring your signs and shirts............this time we are serious

12-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Dont you losers get it? The FOP is not going to publically speak out against Regalado. Armando and Tomas are friends. They routinely have dinner together and meet away from the public eye to discuss how we have been screwed.

Pay cuts, off-duty rate cuts, pension cuts, what else are you losers going to give up before you get rid of the current FOP leadership.

You losers deserve whatever happens to you.

12-09-2010, 04:56 AM
FOP LODGE # 20 SECRETARY

My fellow brothers and sisters, my name is Nestor Garcia, I am a candidate running for our Miami Police FOP Lodge #20 Union Secretary position. My opponent, the current secretary is Brother, Frank Casanovas who has held the position for several years. My responsibility and duties if elected is to keep the books accurate and record all of our union meetings as detailed under our union by- laws responsibility, page 11 & 12 Section 4 (a) thru (j).

My Campaign and views is to raise people's awareness of our union and encourage future membership participation. I’m committed to fight and aggressively protect our benefits, pay, and pension. My views of our future in this organization are very different from that of our President Armando Aguilar. I will bring checks and balances when elected. I endorse Lieutenant Dan Kerr, Sergeant Thomas Carroll, and Detective William Cook for the position they are currently running for.

When elected, these are some of my views and ideas that I will work hard to accomplish during my two (2) year term.

IMPROVE RECORD KEEPING
Provide detail meeting information by expanding our union website by placing detailed minutes of our meeting.

BUDGET
Disclosing Budget Reports by Itemizing monthly detail budget reports.
(Including Presidents and Vice-Presidents use of union credit cards)
Provide and mail annually budget reports to each active member.

Stopping Executive Board Cash Payouts
Our union dues are not our executive board private personal bank account. Our President recently without the membership vote gave our out going Vice-President a check for $2,500. This represented an additional $500 a year appreciation gift for serving as Vice- President, aside to his monthly pay allowances and paid phone fees that he collected from our dues.

Our President has also decided without the membership vote that he will receive a $1,000 per year appreciation gift for serving as President aside to his monthly pay allowances and paid phone fees. At the end of his current final term he will receive a generous check from our executive board in the amount of $10,000.

Increasing Free Legal Attorneys Defense and Representation
Have legal representation for members on Internal Affairs statements & investigations.
Provide Access to an attorney 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to duty-related legal needs. Have our attorneys provide legal advice and consultation free of charge for the following:
Preparation of Wills
Uncontested Dissolution of Marriage
Adoptions
Name Change
Traffic Infractions
Sale or Purchase of Residence

Taking Responsibility
Good or bad, I will inform you of our failures and successes. I will take responsibility for my actions. I will never go and LIE to you by saying,” I never said the pension stabilization was a done deal”. I will not mislead you by saying, “We got a better contract than the Fire Department”, discovering later that they are making 27% more than us.

Increase Union Meetings participation
Encourage membership participation by giving union members with perfect annual attendance a $100 gift certificate.

Demonstration
Actively rally and demonstrate regularly to recover lost wages and benefits.

Control Absentee Votes
Active members who can not attend the election process due to illness or schedule vacation should be the ONLY ones to vote absentee.

Student Scholarship
Make everyone fairly aware of our Local and State union student scholarships.

I DO NOT PLAY BALL WITH THE EXECUTIVE BOARD! VOTE FOR A NEW BEGINNING DECEMBER 10, 2010

Thank You
Nestor Garcia