PDA

View Full Version : What's going on at the Conte?

09-11-2010, 04:36 AM
They are finding cell phones everywhere, nurses are bringing in pet snakes and God knows what else, The acting xo hasn't a clue whats going on, Wake up command, look who you are letting run things.

09-11-2010, 05:02 AM
No he could train control room techs, and teach them how to let contraband in a facility!

09-11-2010, 08:34 AM
They are finding cell phones everywhere, nurses are bringing in pet snakes and God knows what else, The acting xo hasn't a clue whats going on, Wake up command, look who you are letting run things.

One-eyed snakes?

09-11-2010, 11:05 PM

Who is the acting xo anyway?

09-12-2010, 11:50 AM

Guest you're an idiot!

First of all, the phone from the nurse got past the scanner. As far as I know the XO didn't do scanner training nor does he sit at the scanner.

Secondly give props that this was found. This means someone is doing their job and not sitting onthier jealous ass.

I bet you bid Conte didn't you? Go ahead post a lie ..............like you would never or you didn't bid conte.

09-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Scanner dude must have received an admin move.

09-12-2010, 01:55 PM

Guest you're an idiot!

First of all, the phone from the nurse got past the scanner. As far as I know the XO didn't do scanner training nor does he sit at the scanner.

Secondly give props that this was found. This means someone is doing their job and not sitting onthier jealous ass.

I bet you bid Conte didn't you? Go ahead post a lie ..............like you would never or you didn't bid conte.

This is a fine example of future command staff, This is what BSO has become!!!
Thanks Lamberti

09-12-2010, 05:03 PM
[quote=Guest]They are finding cell phones everywhere, nurses are bringing in pet snakes and God knows what else, The acting xo hasn't a clue whats going on, Wake up command, look who you are letting run things.

Guest you're an idiot!

Thanks Lamberti[/quote:a5img4ex]
The turn keys should have their own site and quit bogging us down with their petty issues

09-12-2010, 07:28 PM
[quote=Guest]They are finding cell phones everywhere, nurses are bringing in pet snakes and God knows what else, The acting xo hasn't a clue whats going on, Wake up command, look who you are letting run things.

Guest you're an idiot!

Thanks Lamberti
The turn keys should have their own site and quit bogging us down with their petty issues[/quote:rdymfewo]

You should stay on the I'm looking for a 13 year old Mexican boy site, like your past road deputy of the year!

09-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Scanner dude must have received an admin move.

He did!

09-13-2010, 01:34 AM
Dat be scrate!

09-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Jailers do some pretty dumb stuff but " I want your milk"" wins the VMA video of the year!