PDA

View Full Version : New Ride !!

09-10-2010, 07:14 PM
WTF!!!! Has anyone else seen the Sheriff and his New Ride!! I had to follow just to make sure It was who i thought it was!! What an embrassment! I'm sure all his buddies are telling him he looks great, But he looks stupid!

09-10-2010, 09:25 PM
WTF!!!! Has anyone else seen the Sheriff and his New Ride!! I had to follow just to make sure It was who i thought it was!! What an embrassment! I'm sure all his buddies are telling him he looks great, But he looks stupid!

Wow so much info on his "new ride." You sure you're not a reporter from the PNJ? You wanna try telling us for starters, what it is? To think some on here that post actually carry guns is quite scary at times!

09-10-2010, 11:01 PM
I hear it is one of those 3-wheeled motorcycles & it's gold.

09-10-2010, 11:51 PM

Wow so much info on his "new ride." You sure you're not a reporter from the PNJ? You wanna try telling us for starters, what it is? To think some on here that post actually carry guns is quite scary at times!

Nope not a reporter for the PNJ!! You must not work there not to have seen it sitting in the parking lot!!! It is a Gold Color 3 Wheel motorcycle with "Mustang"on the back. An yes i know it was him because i was at the office and seen it sitting in His parking spot, If i worked for PNJ you would have not known he had a new Ride would you!!

09-11-2010, 05:05 AM
He bought it after McNesby bought one. He's still trying to be more than the person he beat. Just can't let it go. That will be his down fall. I don't think Marie young was too thrilled about inviting her family to another one of his dog/pony shows either. Really need to be careful who you tick off there Thelbert. I hear McNesby bought a house boat too. Would you like to know where he bought it?

09-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Does it have blue lights and a siren??? Cool! :cop:

09-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Does it have blue lights and a siren??? Cool! :cop:
He really doesnt need blue lights or siren, lest you forget his last attempt at a traffic stop was a total side show.

09-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Who gives a crap??!!! What a bunch of whiny babies? So the man bought something?

09-11-2010, 03:04 PM

Nope not a reporter for the PNJ!! You must not work there not to have seen it sitting in the parking lot!!! It is a Gold Color 3 Wheel motorcycle with "Mustang"on the back. An yes i know it was him because i was at the office and seen it sitting in His parking spot, If i worked for PNJ you would have not known he had a new Ride would you!!

Not ALL of us go to the Main Office on a regular basis. I happen to work at a sub-station where if I make it to the main office once a month well that would be once a month to many. See what happens when you ASSume something? Makes you look even stupider than you already are. Please unload your Glock we'd all feel safer.

09-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Who gives a crap??!!! What a bunch of whiny babies? So the man bought something?
probably on the taxpayers dime, but he and nobama cant buy re-election

09-11-2010, 09:52 PM
probably on the taxpayers dime, but he and nobama cant buy re-election

You're an IDIOT if you think it was bought with tax payers money! Nothing like a bunch of moron's, sitting around a computer, making crap up!

09-11-2010, 11:21 PM
I LOVE IT WHEN U CALL ME DEANNA.

09-12-2010, 12:23 AM

Not ALL of us go to the Main Office on a regular basis. I happen to work at a sub-station where if I make it to the main office once a month well that would be once a month to many. See what happens when you ASSume something? Makes you look even stupider than you already are. Please unload your Glock we'd all feel safer.
Listen Moron, I did not ASSume that you went on a regular basis, I said that i was there that day and seen it in his parking spot!! So i knew it was him! An i wanted to know if any one else had seen it. I think it is a embrassment to the Dept him riding around town on it, I hate to see something major go down and him have to show up on that.
I think you need to unload the Glock , not me.. Wait why don't you ask him if you can use his special little pearl handle that he carries on his side!!

09-12-2010, 03:03 AM

Listen Moron, I did not ASSume that you went on a regular basis, I said that i was there that day and seen it in his parking spot!! So i knew it was him! An i wanted to know if any one else had seen it. I think it is a embrassment to the Dept him riding around town on it, I hate to see something major go down and him have to show up on that.
I think you need to unload the Glock , not me.. Wait why don't you ask him if you can use his special little pearl handle that he carries on his side!!

Wow. If you two both honestly work at the Sheriff's Department then Sheriff Morgan has nothing to worry about. Keep bickering and calling each other names. ONly makes the Sheriff look even better. Arguing about the type of vehicle he drives only shows others how rediculous you are. The majority of the dept probably doesn't even know if he drives something other than his regular car. The majority probably doesnt care