PDA

View Full Version : ccpd?? what a joke

Fukcapecops
09-09-2010, 04:29 AM
After living in cape for 7-8 years now, i have come to realize one thing...the majority of cops here in cape coral swear they are so bad ass. come on this is cape coral how much action can there possibly be. the majority of you guys just hide out day or night and hunt down the young and the weak. you gus like to pretend your so tough because your a cop but in reality half of you people were picked on half of your lifes. in cape coral cops are always around when you dont need them and there never around when you do need them. for example, i have no idea how many times you peopel have come to my house because my sprinklers are on at the wrong time. but then when my house is being vandelized or broken into you people are no where to be found. it seems like most of you go for the easy stuff...you just go around looking for harmless people to bother. its not cops that i dislike, its just you guys who think you run this town. would love to see you people working in a real dangerous area. yea im sure its real hard to park your car side to side on the median waiting for someone to go 4 over the speed limit....get a life and stop harrasing inoccent people and look for real danger on the streets.

09-09-2010, 06:49 PM
How about you post your name next time u think your balls are big enough to speak. Another unproductive citizen of Cape Coral who had a bad experince with the law becasue they messed up. Next time I'm at Walmart I will make sure to tell your boss what a shitty job you do. By the way, your neighbors probably don't like u either, thats why they call the police or code enforcement when your dumb ass can't figure out the right time to set your irrigation.

Mod 591
09-10-2010, 02:57 PM
The original post was deleted as it was in violation of the Terms of Use. The sender was notified of the violation via e-mail and the post removed. Please read the Terms of Use section of this website at your leisure.

Thanks