PDA

View Full Version : ESO Policy on Arrest Warrants

09-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Just wondering about arrest warrants, Do offices actively seek out people with warrants? Last known address and that sort of thing? Or do they just hope to catch them in some other violation and have the puter kick out a wanted warrant and go from there? I ask cause I know a guy who has been wanted on larceny charges for over a year, still lives at the same address and no one has picked him up yet?? Just wondering why?

09-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Silly- because were to busy cleaning up Mayfair and trying to get the colored folk vote.

09-08-2010, 02:27 AM
At last count there was over 20,000 arrest warrant active in this county. We do go look for the more serious ones, but the less serious, like the larceny you mention, are mostly left to chance to find or the person turn themselves in. There are only 5 deputies assigned to warrants and 2 of the are retired-on-duty. if you know where somebody is that has a warrant, call dispatch at 436-9620 and tell them who the person is and where they are at that moment and patrol will go make an effort to pick them up.

09-08-2010, 04:17 AM
I think "effort" is the keyword here.

09-08-2010, 08:49 AM
We're to busy answering burglary calls because some dumb-ass like you left your vehicle UNLOCKED and your precious iPhone, or whatever, is now missing. Or, you're loser girlfriend slashed the tires on your car and you want me to come write a report on it. Never mind that you two fight like kids all the time and you should have mutually broke up long ago. Yeah, I'll come babysit your ass because I've got nothing better to do. That's the type of crap deputies deal with because people are stupid. Especially in this county. Now get off the internet and call Crime Stoppers or dispatch and inform them about the warrant. Be a responsible individual for once in your sad pathetic life. When we finish taking the info down on this stupid call we're on and are able to break away from babysitting you people...we'll come handle the warrant service.

09-08-2010, 09:48 AM
We're to busy answering burglary calls because some dumb-ass like you left your vehicle UNLOCKED and your precious iPhone, or whatever, is now missing. Or, you're loser girlfriend slashed the tires on your car and you want me to come write a report on it. Never mind that you two fight like kids all the time and you should have mutually broke up long ago. Yeah, I'll come babysit your ass because I've got nothing better to do. That's the type of crap deputies deal with because people are stupid. Especially in this county. Now get off the internet and call Crime Stoppers or dispatch and inform them about the warrant. Be a responsible individual for once in your sad pathetic life. When we finish taking the info down on this stupid call we're on and are able to break away from babysitting you people...we'll come handle the warrant service.

You're an ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really are a gift of crap to this world and here is a suggestion, if you really are that unhappy with your job and your pathetic life, change jobs and move. Honestly do us all a favor, pack your crap and leave so that someone who is thankful can take you place. The guy asked a question and it may be taken as sarcastic but to him it seemed very important, even if it is a theft warrant. If my crap was stolen and the suspect has a warrant for his arrest, I would want to know the answer so lighten up on the guy.

09-08-2010, 10:11 AM
boy if thats a true ESO deputy it explains a lot. I know where the guy is and have called several times and nothing happens. It makes a person lose faith in the system. Tanks for quick replies and the suggestions

09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Oh and what they took was a piece of construction equipment that cost $4000 not an iphone in my unlocked car

09-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Can't blame the Deputies................most of them are sick of David Morgan and the new admisitration he has established. Eric Haines, Larry Aiken and the list oes on. It is miserable working for this righteous crew, they never make mistakes, just ask them.

09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
boy if thats a true ESO deputy it explains a lot. I know where the guy is and have called several times and nothing happens. It makes a person lose faith in the system. Tanks for quick replies and the suggestions
If you called it in to dispatch, deputies responded. I guarantee that. Prove that they didn't.

09-08-2010, 08:53 PM
They might have responded but you can't say that they actually got out of their vehicle and actually walked up to the door. :!: Probably 10-97 the area and copy code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
They might have responded but you can't say that they actually got out of their vehicle and actually walked up to the door. :!: Probably 10-97 the area and copy code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I doubt it. You, sir, are a loser.

09-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Haines shall be known as "Lex Luthor"

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4479/lexluthorpic.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/i/lexluthorpic.jpg/)

09-09-2010, 02:10 AM
I doubt it. You, sir, are a loser.
If you think this does not happen, you sir are the idiot.

09-09-2010, 08:34 AM
I'd say this is pretty much right on.

09-09-2010, 12:24 PM

Yeah you're right show your intelligence and at the same time pump up public support for Law Enforcement. Then wonder why you can't even get a COLA. I'm sure the PUBLIC who pays your salary is be beating down the doors to support finding money to MAYBE one day to get us a raise. You guys are tools and should consider being Greeters at Walmart, no wait, that would require you to be at work for a FULL shift and not goof off during down time like the majority of you do during your down time. You act like you are balls to the walls 10 hours a day and never have time to even grab lunch. There are plenty of lazy deputies and if you don't think there are you are living in a dream

09-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Be careful posting anything about Haines on here, he will find a policy violation on ya and send it up to I.A.....BTW I think a better name for him is Little Hitler.. :twisted:

09-09-2010, 07:44 PM

Yeah you're right show your intelligence and at the same time pump up public support for Law Enforcement. Then wonder why you can't even get a COLA. I'm sure the PUBLIC who pays your salary is be beating down the doors to support finding money to MAYBE one day to get us a raise. You guys are tools and should consider being Greeters at Walmart, no wait, that would require you to be at work for a FULL shift and not goof off during down time like the majority of you do during your down time. You act like you are balls to the walls 10 hours a day and never have time to even grab lunch. There are plenty of lazy deputies and if you don't think there are you are living in a dream
Looks like a nerve was hit. You must be one of the sheep us sheepdogs protect on a daily basis. Or, maybe you're a wolf that got caught by one of us sheep dogs and your ego was injured. Either way, you can keep your 25 cent portion of my salary. I don't need it. Anyway, I'll continue to go to work everyday and I'm willing to do violence on your behalf so that you and your useless family can cower safely in your home. By the way, stop calling me to babysit your dumb ass. We have thugs killing people out there and I'm stuck at your house on a report because you left your bike laying in the front yard, and now you're mad that someone stole it. You people are stupid.

09-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Two things, you'll never convince me that a Deputy responded to a warrant service and coded the call without getting out of his/her car. We actually like putting felony grand theft suspects in jail.
Second, Eric Haines has proven that he has the common Deputies interest at heart. He proves quite often that he looks out for his people. If you thinks he's Hitler then you must be one of the people who got out of line and he had to assist you with getting back in line.
And before you trash talkers get started I'm not kissing ass. Whenever I post on here I always sign my name and I'm perfectly happy with my job. I don't need anything from the admin.

09-10-2010, 02:38 AM
I believe that our current courthouse hero, 351, was dispatched to a "Warrant Service". He apparently knew the family and called, at which point they said the suspect was not there... :roll: :devil: JC advised his backup units and then coded the call... I guess it doesn't happen anymore now that he is in the courthouse!

09-10-2010, 02:54 AM
Well actually the Courthouse security unit has a long history of warrant services ,in fact in the early 90's the warrants Lt got with the Courthouse Lt and and agreement was made where the deputies in ct sec would "turn over" the suspect to a warrant officer so that the warrants unit stats would look better{warrants had quota's ct sec did not} ,I am long gone from here ;But I think it still works the same now .Ct Sec was pretty passionate about this during the day.

09-10-2010, 04:19 AM

Looks like a nerve was hit. You must be one of the sheep us sheepdogs protect on a daily basis. Or, maybe you're a wolf that got caught by one of us sheep dogs and your ego was injured. Either way, you can keep your 25 cent portion of my salary. I don't need it. Anyway, I'll continue to go to work everyday and I'm willing to do violence on your behalf so that you and your useless family can cower safely in your home. By the way, stop calling me to babysit your dumb ass. We have thugs killing people out there and I'm stuck at your house on a report because you left your bike laying in the front yard, and now you're mad that someone stole it. You people are stupid.

Uhhhhh I'm a Deputy Numbnuts!

09-10-2010, 05:29 AM

Uhhhhh I'm a Deputy Numbnuts!
Oh, then you're a POS.

09-11-2010, 05:16 AM
Bobby, you need not step on too many toes. You as well as others have a past that's not that colorful. I do seem to remember a certain relationship while you were still married with another married employee. So please, spare us the "I'm living at the foot of the cross" crap. Who cares if you sign your name. You're no different than 95% of this department.

09-11-2010, 05:34 AM
WOW! My kids who are interested in Law Enforcement sometimes come to this site. I've never had a "relationship" with a married co-worker. Even though I'm pretty pissed I feel sorry for you. Too bad you're too much of a coward to sign your name. I imagine you still live with your mom.
Just because I voiced my opinionthat Eric Haines is a stand up supervisor is no reason for you too be hating that much. You must be a very insecure little girl. Actually I do feel sorry for you.

09-11-2010, 06:11 AM
One last thing. If I'm no different than 95% of the department, I'll take that as a compliment. I have alot of respect for the majority of my co-workers. I assume your the 5%. The one that acts like a friend to my face then comes on here with your chickensh!t post.

09-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Bobby, I've never been your friend. I don't have any of those here other than about three. It's nice to see that you deny the truth and I can respect that to a certain degree, but every time I read one of your post, it's like you're this all American, family oriented deputy that's trying to rally every one to be a brother or sister in Law Enforcement. Well, I'm neither to people like you. As far as the relationship, I'll stand down on that one out of total respect for the man she is married to now who happens to still work here even though she doesn't any longer. Carry on.

09-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Bobby, I've never been your friend. I don't have any of those here other than about three. It's nice to see that you deny the truth and I can respect that to a certain degree, but every time I read one of your post, it's like you're this all American, family oriented deputy that's trying to rally every one to be a brother or sister in Law Enforcement. Well, I'm neither to people like you. As far as the relationship, I'll stand down on that one out of total respect for the man she is married to now who happens to still work here even though she doesn't any longer. Carry on.
Dude, I can see why you don't have but "about three" friends here. You're a total douche.

09-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Sorry y'all this will be my last time. Then I won't even come back to this thread. Dear Sleepy, it's obvious we know each other which means more than likely I consider you a friend, even though that's not reciprocated. With that being said I'm sure I would give you the shirt off my back if I thought you needed it. If you were injured or laid up I'd be the first guy to show up at your house with my lawnmower offering to help out. I'd work a side job so that you get the check so you could make ends meet. I do believe in a brotherhood of officers. It's a shame you don't.
You judge me but yet you come on here and talk trash behind my back. Guess you think your better than I am. Personally I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees (like an anonymous trash talking coward). Oh and this co worker you mentioned. Wasn't married. Try to think up a husbands name in your head. Wasn't one. Just another Lie from anonymous sleepy.