PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding out

09-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Can someone please pull the knives out of my back that the mayor and commissioners put there.

09-07-2010, 04:45 AM
YOU CAN ALWAYS RESIGN OR GO WORK FOR CSU WITH PACHECO. HE WILL LET YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST BE CAREFULL NOT TO GET ROD.

Can someone please pull the knives out of my back that the mayor and commissioners put there.

09-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Ha ha ha. Que paso? Morale is not skyrocketing with your new administration, chief and mayor??

09-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Christmas came early for the men and women in blue. Be careful what you wish for. . .ya just might get it! You wanted change and ya got it. Enjoy Regalado and Expo. No sympathy here babies!

09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
We got good contracts under Diaz, he may have fought his battle, which is what he is supposed to do, but we got good contracts. Now under Regalado we are getting the worst contract imposed on us in 30 years. This from the man we supported. He is now stabbing us in the back. The FOP is just standing by and letting it happen because of the personal relationship Armando has with the mayor. Why did the FOP give his daughter $500 of our money?

Timoney stated in public that cops should be given fair wages, he supported the degree bonuses; Exposito states that he feels our pain while making $189K.

It is time the rank and file ousted the Executive Board and take back the union. It is also time for all of you who are going to lose the incentive pay to turn in your SWAT equipment, FTO pins, CIT pins, NRO pins, etc. and request to return to patrol. Let the city find a way to handle all these specialized details when no one wants to do them.

09-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Ask and ye shall receive. Hell hold up a sign for Regalado and look what we all got! Thank you FOP. Thank you Armando. Thank you Carlos. Thank you for Exposito. I will be forever grateful. You guys are the bestest, greatest, amazing, wonderful. . . my kids and I just can't thank you enough.