PDA

View Full Version : FROM THE MOD

MOD 559
09-06-2010, 07:53 PM
I have been monitoring the post. If you dont like the way its being handled, dont look. You people are the biggest higest paid cry babies I have ever seen. This site was intended to have an open line of communications between agencies and Officers. As it turns out, the babies of this ageny have used it to bash and slander fellow employees.

So with that being said, if you dont like what you see, dont post anything that would cause problems. The rules say not to post any identifiable person. When you say the Chief, I dont think we can deny who that is, so initials there wont matter.

So stay off if you dont like it and stop crying. If you dont Like creek and you think its better elsewhere, go for it.

Each ageny has issues, its about time this one is holding people accountable for thier actions. Skating is over as it seems.
I await your smart a** replies. I will just edit them anyways.

And I might add that I dont read all the posts. If there is a violation and its not reported, well I guess I cant fix that. So if you have an issue, report the post for review.
MOD 599

09-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Thanks ...You left years ago (TGod) but then started the CC Forumn. Worst thing ever to happen to CCPD was this stupid web site. Hope all is well is Miami-Gardens as U deserve what you get. You made your bed now lie in it Mod Boy! See how long this lasts.

09-07-2010, 02:31 AM
Sorry for giving you up , but they have me on the fence. Call you later