PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy

09-06-2010, 06:07 PM
MOD is picking and choosing PERSONALLY what he wants, not per the rules concerning this board as he pretends to quote. Hyporite.

Scroll thru just the TITLE of each thread and there are "easily identifiable" persons.
Gimme a break. Then take the entire site down. Hypocrite.

09-06-2010, 06:27 PM
No names listed, let's see how long it takes for this to be edited. Maybe you should not have type mod

09-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Here is an idea- why don't everyone wait until the investigation is over and then assign blame and point fingers (if you feel the need to). The IA will be public record in the very near future and everyone can make an informed decision. There are spin doctors in our department who are putting a smoke screen out there for self-serving reasons. I think we know who they are... Historically, most of the people attacked/slanndered on this site are in positions others are jealous of. Our chief is doing right thing by addressing things (people) long over due.

MOD 559
09-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Here is an idea- why don't everyone wait until the investigation is over and then assign blame and point fingers (if you feel the need to). The IA will be public record in the very near future and everyone can make an informed decision. There are spin doctors in our department who are putting a smoke screen out there for self-serving reasons. I think we know who they are... Historically, most of the people attacked/slanndered on this site are in positions others are jealous of. Our chief is doing right thing by addressing things (people) long over due.

Thank you Big Tom. I totally agree, when the facts are out, lets see what people say.