PDA

View Full Version : DOC Transport ?

09-05-2010, 03:31 PM
How long ago was that ruling when the Higher Courts shot down that Judge down south that was trying to order DOC to transport VOP arrests to the jail. I remember all the wannabees got all worked up thinking they would be allowed to do that and all their crazy talking about having VOP teams that would only do things like that. :snicker:

09-05-2010, 06:37 PM
You're a **** for trying to stir the shit! ****head!

09-05-2010, 11:46 PM
How long ago was that ruling when the Higher Courts shot down that Judge down south that was trying to order DOC to transport VOP arrests to the jail. I remember all the wannabees got all worked up thinking they would be allowed to do that and all their crazy talking about having VOP teams that would only do things like that. :snicker:

You were probably one of the candy ass social workers hiding under your desk terrified with the image of transporting someone. I just love you girly men! :snicker:

09-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Let them stir it up. They can only make their comments on this board. Certainly would never say it to the face of someone they consider a wannabe

09-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Let them stir it up. They can only make their comments on this board. Certainly would never say it to the face of someone they consider a wannabe

Yes because wannabees are so tough they won't leave the office without their extras. Re-entry is the word now and for the future. Its nice having a smart Secretary who used to work the streets and knows what is really going on. :snicker:

09-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Yeah right, the same Secretary who said in an open forum that PO's would never carry firearms in the office as long as he was here!

09-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Re-Entry is just another smoke and mirrors trick to make the general public think we're saving them money. In reality re-entry = no violations. If you look at the statistics vops are down and it's not because the criminals we supervise are not committing fewer violations, it's because the officers are discourged from writting them. Give them more chances, work with them, anything so we don't fill up the jails and prisons. Someday the criminal we "worked" with will commit a heinous crime and everybody will be pointing fingers and the middle one will be pointed at the officer that gave the offender another chance.