PDA

View Full Version : OVERTIME IN PENSION

TEXASJACKKNIFE
09-04-2010, 07:19 PM
ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ON THE OVERTIME BEING ADDED TO THE PENSION BENEFITS,
ENJOYING LIFE BEING RETIRED, THANKS DELRAY FOR THE MONEY.

09-06-2010, 08:58 PM
If you retired after August 2010 your good for the overtime.

You can thank Vinnie and Sal who pushed for the OT in the pension!

Bad news though, because they pushed for the OT, that COLA you enjoyed, you can pretty much kiss that goodbye!

TEXASJACKKNIFE
09-07-2010, 04:43 PM
WHEN WILL WE HEAR SOMETHING, HOW ARE THEY CALCULATING THE OT ETC... WHEN WILL WE START RECEIVING THE BENEFITS ETC...

09-07-2010, 04:52 PM
September 22, 2010 there is a pension board meeting. You should know then.

I think your missing the point, since you retired prior to August 2010 you get nothing as far as OT. The COLA, instead of 2.5% you've been averaging drops to 1%. Thank your "brothers."

TEXASJACKKNIFE
09-08-2010, 07:11 PM
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING, SO BASICALLY THE OT IN PENSION GOES TO NO ONE RIGHT NOW IF THE CUTOFF DATE IS AUG 2010, THEN WERE LOSING THE COLA, WHAT RAT ******* AGREED TO THAT, OH MUST HAVE BEEN VINNIE GRAY.
THEY ARE GONNA HAVE A LOT OF PISSED OFF RETIREES !!!!

09-08-2010, 09:16 PM
You pretty much summed it up!

This pension board meeting could be interesting.

From what I understand from talking to the retiree's, the question is how when they retired under the 93 agreement, then a judge ultimatley rules against it, how are they being excluded from any OT when everyone was effected by the judges decision.

To bad you can't be here on the 22nd. It could get interesting. It's my understanding that alot of retirees are going to be there!

10-28-2010, 12:11 PM
so what happen to the cola? did the pba actually let this happen?

10-29-2010, 04:07 PM
You will get a 1% COLA-that's it. Still not decided about any overtime, but don't count on it since your now retired.

The PBA (read Vinnie Gray among others) was in on your only getting the minimum Cola because they wanted OT included. In other words the PBA pushed for OT so we all lose. Some (you) more than others.