PDA

View Full Version : The Circus Comes to Town!

09-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Well here we go, the Media Circus will begin soon with the Dog and Pony Show set to begin next week in Mayfair. I wonder where moron got this idea from? He is such a clone of the last sheriff, the only difference is that at least we were getting raises under the last sheriff. I can't believe all of you that give this imbecile a pass on his campaign promises of getting us more money and two years in office we haven't seen a dime. We have seen him hire some of those most despicable people to ever walk the halls of 1700 W. Leonard St. but this doesn't seem to bother you. The fact they make twice as much as a starting deputy should make you livid, but no one seems to care!

09-05-2010, 02:23 AM
It makes a lot of people livid, they cant lie because public records tells the story. take to heart that you will be there when they are "ALL" gone. morgan ran last time as a republican but he was a democrat in disguise.

09-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I pray a decent candidate would hurry up and step up. I have never been more ashamed of the Sheriff's Office and I have worked with 5 sheriffs. I think I could even stomach Charlie Johnson over this idiot.

09-05-2010, 03:52 PM
I pray a decent candidate would hurry up and step up. I have never been more ashamed of the Sheriff's Office and I have worked with 5 sheriffs. I think I could even stomach Charlie Johnson over this idiot.
Boy that is a mouthful the people who wasnt there under charlie's regime have no idea , for some one to say that means things are really bad, compare the two, both have no clue. both are arrogant ego maniacs . charlie's wife wanted to be called mrs sheriff.

09-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Funny - that what we have been calling Aiken lately- Mrs. Sheriff.

09-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Funny - that what we have been calling Aiken lately- Mrs. Sheriff.
You are getting a little weird on me , but i understand your meaning, sad but true.