PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

09-03-2010, 01:15 PM
My personal favorites,

A parent pointing at you and telling their young child "the police are going to take you away if you dont behave".

Walking into somewhere and immediatly someone saying "I didnt do it" upon seeing you.

People driving with thier hazards on during a rainstorm.

People telling you thier tag cant possibly be expired because its not the end of the month yet.

09-04-2010, 12:01 AM
My personal favorites,

A parent pointing at you and telling their young child "the police are going to take you away if you dont behave".

Walking into somewhere and immediatly someone saying "I didnt do it" upon seeing you.

People telling you thier tag cant possibly be expired because its not the end of the month yet.

My pet peeve, misspellings, lol. Plus, I'd rather have people drive with their flashers on during a rainstorm. If it's pouring buckets, I say the more lights the better. I put my ambers on sometime myself so I don't get my arse rear ended.

09-04-2010, 04:58 AM
You big dummy. Most brake lights don't work when you have your hazards on. Don't be a retard. Don't use your hazards unless you are stopped. Oh, it's a law too.

09-04-2010, 02:10 PM
My personal favorites,

My pet peeve, misspellings, lol. Plus, I'd rather have people drive with their flashers on during a rainstorm. If it's pouring buckets, I say the more lights the better. I put my ambers on sometime myself so I don't get my arse rear ended.
Aside from the fact that its against the law to drive with your flashers on its true your brake lights will not work on some vehicles. Ignorance of the law is no excuse so please if I ever stop you for driving with your flahers on please be sure to let me know you posted this on LEO affairs so I can act accordingly. It is obvious you are not a LEO or you would of known about the statute. Have a nice day.

09-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Retarded post. I'd like to see a citation written for someone driving with their flashers on. People do it all the time. Whether it's because of bad weather, rain or fog, or they have issues with their lights. If someone's tail lights are not working, I say, let them drive with their flashers on. Beats working a S4 later.

09-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Against the law, yes, but come on people, have some common sense. Ever driven through a nasty rain storm in Florida before??? End of discussion.

09-05-2010, 01:49 AM
316.2397 . come here and get your utc for it.

09-05-2010, 04:19 AM
Against the law, yes, but come on people, have some common sense. Ever driven through a nasty rain storm in Florida before??? End of discussion.

You are a complete idiot as is anyone who believes it is safer to drive with your hazard lights on in heavy rain. When visibility is greatly reduced due to heavy rain, hazard lights may stand out for you to notice them but they create a distinct disadvantage for every other car on the road. The vehicle with hazard lights alters your ability to see normal taillights on other vehicles that might be even closer. Additionally, it becomes virtually impossible to know if the hazard lighted car is braking or changing lanes. It is much more dangerous to drive with hazard lights on in a heavy rainstorm than to drive as the law prescribes.

09-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Look at it this way. Someone driving with their flashers on in a heavy rainstorm will be OK, because I don't know of any trooper who's gonna stop anybody while it's raining.

09-05-2010, 10:45 AM

It is a danger to drive with your flashers on in the rain, it makes it hard for other drivers to see because the flashers are so bright it blinds them.

Why don't you use some common sense.

09-05-2010, 12:06 PM
#1. Drivers who hang out in the left lane instead of letting faster traffic use it

#2. People who confuse your/you're

09-05-2010, 07:32 PM
#1. Drivers who hang out in the left lane instead of letting faster traffic use it

#2. People who confuse your/you're

... and they're/their/there.

09-05-2010, 07:48 PM

It is a danger to drive with your flashers on in the rain, it makes it hard for other drivers to see because the flashers are so bright it blinds them.

You're a douche. "flashers are so bright it blinds them" That has to be the dumbest post I have seen on here in awhile. You talk as if flashers have 1 million candle power or something.

09-06-2010, 02:13 AM

You're a douche. "flashers are so bright it blinds them" That has to be the dumbest post I have seen on here in awhile. You talk as if flashers have 1 million candle power or something.

If you think he is a douche, then you have been blinded by being tea-bagged and grabbing his ass to keep the nads secured over your eyes. Hazard lights do wipe out the ability to effectively perceive other vehicles normal taillights in the rain. Get the nuts off of your face and wake up to reality.

09-06-2010, 02:15 AM
http://thesillyaddiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/teabagging.jpg

09-06-2010, 04:14 AM
Uh Me thinks that if you are referring to posts in this thread you might really want to find out the difference between
your- possessive form of you - example- don't be a douche and drive with your flashers on- describes whose flashers are on
you're -contraction for you are - example - you're a douche if you drive with flashers on. - describes what type of bag you are

316.2397 write it well, write it often

:devil:

09-06-2010, 04:36 PM
My pet peeve is everything/////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

09-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Retarded post. I'd like to see a citation written for someone driving with their flashers on. People do it all the time. Whether it's because of bad weather, rain or fog, or they have issues with their lights. If someone's tail lights are not working, I say, let them drive with their flashers on. Beats working a S4 later.

agree

09-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Troopers who drive 2-3 miles UNDER the speed limit as an attempt to solicit people to pass them, then pull them over for whatever reason.

09-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Troopers who drive 2-3 miles UNDER the speed limit as an attempt to solicit people to pass them, then pull them over for whatever reason.

Heck, I drive 6-8 MPH OVER the speed limit and people still pass me like I am standing still.

09-24-2010, 02:22 AM

Heck, I drive 6-8 MPH OVER the speed limit and people still pass me like I am standing still.

Same here. That is S Florida for ya!