PDA

View Full Version : Impartial Oversight Board

09-01-2010, 11:18 PM
The vote of %-0 against all the unions was planned and executed quite well. Many of us knew we were in a precarious position, but thought and hoped that some of the commisioners that we supported would back us. Not one of them did!!!
To add further insult to injury, Dunn openly said that he did not want the state oversight board to come in and review and make prudent fiscal decisions.

Ladies and gents. We need the state oversight board to come in. An independant forensic CPA also needs to look over the books. I nor you should believe or have faith in any of the current city officials.

The union leadership has been maligned in the past sometimes with and without merrit or cause. They need to come thru on this and get the oversight board to take over. We can not trust any of the politicians to do the prudent or moral thing. The current team is concerned with pet projects to look good and the mayor has other lofty goals.

Last Sunday Michael Putney evaluated the Marlins stadium deal and stated that the public and politicians got suckered. They know the plays and got themselves and their people kick backs on the backs of civil servants and tax payers. The county nor city fathers took the time to demand Marlins financial records before working out a deal.

I hate to say it, but we are living and working in a bannana republic.

We the city of Miami workers, demand that the chief officer of the state step in and appoint an oversight board to ensure stability and a future for the tax payers and the civil servants that serve and protect them. On a final note: If an impartial body deems that we need to take paycuts or lay workers off it is easier to stomach than getting it from these unworthy back stabbing politicians.

I was shocked by the way Gort voted. Suarez is a poor excuse for a man. His bother has more intestinal fortitude than him.

09-01-2010, 11:39 PM
I agree with the above post. What a disappointment when none of the board members backed us or asked for the state to come in and oversee the chaos and current situation that city of Miami politicians created. How do we get involved in the stadium and tunnel deals if we are on the brink of collapse.

Corruption, that is what it is about. They complain about generous great city pensions but will not turn down one after a two year term, what hypocrits. I say let the oversight board come in and let the gringos oversee us. It did us well after a 4 year term in 1996. I want outsiders to evaluate the city finances not friends of these politicos from down here.

I am not a facist or communist like the current city commission, let me hear your opinion or remedy. I want options for us and to make recommendations to the fop and a state rep that has Crists ear!!!

It is on, let the corrupt or the civil servants prevail. I was on I-95 north the other night from US-1 and saw the Miami skyline brilliant and lit. They tell us there is no money to pay us for the blood money that we earn in Miami. These dirty back door politicians think that we are stupid and will continue abusing us if we let them.

09-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Times will come when the mob will take over the street and chaos will prevail. Times will come when the sikos and the animals will take from the nerdy richies, broke into their homes and blood will splash the streets. When the time comes and the money will be no good I will watch from far next to my love ones I will hold my grounds from my castle I shall enjoy what you build. There will be no law or order and only the strong will survive...

09-04-2010, 01:04 AM
The vote of %-0 against all the unions was planned and executed quite well. Many of us knew we were in a precarious position, but thought and hoped that some of the commisioners that we supported would back us. Not one of them did!!!
To add further insult to injury, Dunn openly said that he did not want the state oversight board to come in and review and make prudent fiscal decisions.

Ladies and gents. We need the state oversight board to come in. An independant forensic CPA also needs to look over the books. I nor you should believe or have faith in any of the current city officials.

The union leadership has been maligned in the past sometimes with and without merrit or cause. They need to come thru on this and get the oversight board to take over. We can not trust any of the politicians to do the prudent or moral thing. The current team is concerned with pet projects to look good and the mayor has other lofty goals.

Last Sunday Michael Putney evaluated the Marlins stadium deal and stated that the public and politicians got suckered. They know the plays and got themselves and their people kick backs on the backs of civil servants and tax payers. The county nor city fathers took the time to demand Marlins financial records before working out a deal.

I hate to say it, but we are living and working in a bannana republic.

We the city of Miami workers, demand that the chief officer of the state step in and appoint an oversight board to ensure stability and a future for the tax payers and the civil servants that serve and protect them. On a final note: If an impartial body deems that we need to take paycuts or lay workers off it is easier to stomach than getting it from these unworthy back stabbing politicians.

I was shocked by the way Gort voted. Suarez is a poor excuse for a man. His bother has more intestinal fortitude than him.

The emphasis should not be on any of the four unions. It should be on the corupt politicians misusing tax payer money for pet projects and the fact that an SEC investigation is ongoing reference bond issues ,stadium and tunnel deals.

09-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Where is the Obama Justice Department that talks a big game about protecting the little big. Well what now?

09-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Where is the Obama Justice Department that talks a big game about protecting the little guy. Well what now?