PDA

View Full Version : New and Improved 89

09-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Is it just me, but I really love the new PP89 printout. I find it to be very useful and beneficial. It will really improve my ability to know what is happening at any given time with my offender. Who ever recommended these new changes should be nominated for a Davis Productivity Award.

09-01-2010, 11:15 PM
I agree. Anything that keeps me looking at more screens and typing in codes instead of doing arrests and fieldwork is awesome! I hope central office keeps these great ideas flowing down the pike!

09-01-2010, 11:53 PM
I bet you don't do any arrests and you rarely do field work. You just like to complain! I love the new PP89, it is case mangement at it's best! Excellent point Murdock! :mrgreen:

09-02-2010, 01:55 AM
I bet you don't do any arrests and you rarely do field work. You just like to complain! I love the new PP89, it is case mangement at it's best! Excellent point Murdock! :mrgreen:

Yes, me too. I would love more COPS updates. I actually work more than 40 hours per week. I take COPS invest home to figure them out. I love being an investigator. I go home and investigate these COPS and PP89 issues all night long. I don't mind giving the state some money as we are protecting the public by making sure the offender doesn't get behind by 11 cents. It is very important stuff.................

09-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Not quite north dork. I get my 89 turned in as required but don't slave over it like some. I can assure you my work in the field and arrests I've made overshadow your contributions to the general revenue fund. Lighten up!

09-02-2010, 02:08 AM
I agree anything that keeps me in the office and my focus off the offenders is a great re-entry tool. No violations means successfull termination. Kudos to central office. I see a Davis win comming your way!!

09-02-2010, 02:37 AM
Not quite north dork. I get my 89 turned in as required but don't slave over it like some. I can assure you my work in the field and arrests I've made overshadow your contributions to the general revenue fund. Lighten up!

Overshadowed your arrest of 100 pound females that bounced a check for twenty bucks. Thanks for all you do making the public so safe. :lol:

09-02-2010, 10:46 PM

You are aware that nothing in the written procedure requires you to "turn in" the 89's. Nearly all the changes benefit the sups.
They no longer do case reviews and are scared sh__less something will blowup on their watch. So they micromanage the 89.
AND I am told they are required by the PTB to hold on to the 89'sfor 3 years!!! I guess so they can castrate you when something goes amiss 2 yrs from now and you had an O in some field or other.

CPSO North
09-03-2010, 08:28 PM
You all are still required to turn them in?

09-04-2010, 01:40 PM
You all are still required to turn them in?

Yup! No one will put it in writing. Keep saying Region or Circuit requires it but no documentation. Like most of the unwritten rules best way to get it in writing is to refuse to do it. Then it mysteriously disappears ( and your sup gets a knock for being unable to control his troops). Or we go to disciplinary and have the higher us disavow any knowledge of the whole thing.

09-04-2010, 05:50 PM
You must be a longtime sup. because you sure know how things work around here. They never want to put things in writing, instead the PTB always try to bully you into submission or try to make you look disloyal!