PDA

View Full Version : Question for the fop ( deleted once already)

09-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Instead of launching a lawsuit against the city, we should make a lawsuit against the commissioners themselves. if you sue each commissioner themselves they become accountable for their actions. I pay my dues every pay check and so other officers. That over 200,000 dollars a year. If the city is so broke then we can out lawyer them. Fop, we elected you to be our voice and if you ignore our requests you no better then a commission that voids a contract on their employees before voiding a marlins parking lot!

09-01-2010, 05:59 PM
its under the 1pm meeting dummy

09-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Instead of launching a lawsuit against the city, we should make a lawsuit against the commissioners themselves. if you sue each commissioner themselves they become accountable for their actions. I pay my dues every pay check and so other officers. That over 200,000 dollars a year. If the city is so broke then we can out lawyer them. Fop, we elected you to be our voice and if you ignore our requests you no better then a commission that voids a contract on their employees before voiding a marlins parking lot!
Go Marlins!!!

09-02-2010, 02:02 AM
get out of the f. o. p what are we paying them for?????? this.... lol stop paying f.o.p. once they have no money then maybe they will stat to lisen

09-02-2010, 02:05 AM
[/size[size=150]YEA GET OUT DONT PAY THE FOP NOTHING