PDA

View Full Version : Denny, its time

09-01-2010, 10:21 AM
With all the financial crisis the city is in I dont understand why no-one has mentioned this. Denny, please retire. You have been here long enough and add this time at Miramar to all your other departments and you have a pretty good career. You are clogging up a majors position and if you go it will save the city financially and also free up some upward mobility. Another thing is we have a police chief and a fire chief so why do we need a chiefs chief? Mel brought us out of the dark when Gwendolyn was here and his coming was greatly appreciated. This is a tough decision because the loyalty to Mel is warranted and if not for the financial crunch I think Mel should stay as long as he wants. But the reality is money is tight and Mel needs to do the right thing. If Denny and Mel hang it up there would be a savings of close to half a million dollars a year. I think Mels position could be eliminated and Denny can be replaced with a less tenured major. Mary and Mario I applaud you two for knowing that its time to go.

09-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Actually if they stop giving fat bot Watters raises then we could save some money.There is a lot of shit going down at that place that many are unaware of. Its the snowball effect. Since Watters is the lowest man on the totem pole, what he gets they all get (command staff that is, since he is at the rank of a Captain). He gets a raise, then they all get in line and it goes from there. I hear he is making about $80,000 now... for what????

09-06-2010, 08:39 PM
When will this blatant misspending be exposed publicly? This should be nipped at the bud before our pensions get looked at during some city financial emergency. Ask the officers at Hollywood and Miami.

10-03-2010, 11:34 AM
For the love of god please pack your crap and leave. You do very little except walk around and stir the pot. Think of how much riding you could do when retired. Who got you that bdu boon hat that you had on during the brinks robbery. I haven't seen it approved yet? Or is that a new secret squirrel budgeted item?

10-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Denny Davis needs to put his desire to keep track of people on the shelf. Channel that desire into doing something to improve the working environment for us. Davis is so wound up into following people around to make sure they are doing what he wants them to do. Im sure he has his computer screen right by his bed so he can watch his officers do thier job when he is home at night. He probably wanks off when he sees someone go 10-97 and reaches climax when they go 10-98.

10-26-2011, 04:43 AM
Ft. Lauderdale PD - 25 years
BSO - 12 years
Miramar PD - 19 years

Total Career - 56 years

07-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Ft. Lauderdale PD - 25 years _ Fired
BSO - 12 years Fired
Miramar PD - 19 years Suspended for stalking a female

Total Career - 56 years

Supervised two capts who failed to do their jobs!!!!

07-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Does this guy even own a service weapon. He never carries one!

07-23-2012, 01:12 PM
It was time the day he was hired!

02-10-2013, 05:02 AM
How can someone so incapable of doing this job still be on the payroll to just sit in an office all day in chat rooms on his city laptop?