PDA

View Full Version : THANKS TO DEPUTY GUNTER AND DEPUTY FORT

09-01-2010, 02:56 AM
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO BOTH YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING YOU TAUGHT US DURING THE ACADEMY, AND FOR PUTTING UP WITH OUR CLASS. HEY GUYS BE SAFE. PASSED STATE EXAM THANKS GUYS XO CLASS 231.

09-01-2010, 03:08 AM
:devil:
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO BOTH YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING YOU TAUGHT US DURING THE ACADEMY, AND FOR PUTTING UP WITH OUR CLASS. HEY GUYS BE SAFE. PASSED STATE EXAM THANKS GUYS XO CLASS 231.
:devil:

09-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Student,

Unfortunately their position prohibits them from posting a reply to your thank-you. In fact I believe they had to swallow a pill that if they looked at a site similar to this they are instantly vaporized. If you wish to do these two a favor draft a very nice letter and send it to the Sheriff. Then when they go to look for jobs somewhere else they can have some positives in the HR folder because we all know there won't be any from the current admin in there.

09-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Student,

Unfortunately their position prohibits them from posting a reply to your thank-you. In fact I believe they had to swallow a pill that if they looked at a site similar to this they are instantly vaporized. If you wish to do these two a favor draft a very nice letter and send it to the Sheriff. Then when they go to look for jobs somewhere else they can have some positives in the HR folder because we all know there won't be any from the current admin in there.

Exactly. Send a letter to the Sheriff, and hope that it is not intercepted by a robot.

They have decided to attempt to destroy the soul of one in particular, all in the overall cloak of "discipline", over something which was complete and utter "justification of interpretation" which was used as a noose. But I digress. How certain adulterous pigs with zero regard for (family) values and "code of conduct" can sleep at night is absolutely beyond me. Especially as they hammer their fists in attempt to fry a D/S while their offense is exponentially more serious........well..... It must be nice at the top.

CG is a great guy and an incredibly intuative cop, who has been instrumental in the K-9 program and made a heck of a print on the community he serves. He also is well liked by his peers and the public with which he interacts. Which is more than I can say for any other "major" issue- the coward that he is. Loser.

Take the knowledge you gained and apply it with your best, Ms./Mr. graduate. Hopefully there will be a time in a near November that puts this "situation" behind us.