PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hail Hail 116! My patrol car's a submarine! (1469)

08-31-2010, 02:11 AM
...and nothing in this world is free! Driving a straight line is not for me. Low tire tread and being cut off; results in my signal four papa!

Haha, glad you're okay though. Too bad it happened to a platoon leader and not a lowly squad leader.

08-31-2010, 03:15 AM
...and nothing in this world is free! Driving a straight line is not for me. Low tire tread and being cut off; results in my signal four papa!

Haha, glad you're okay though. Too bad it happened to a platoon leader and not a lowly squad leader.
Yea despite Torres having military background means little, he's a **** up. Apparently working out day and night did not give him enough strength to steer correctly. I doubt he got cut off. More like a classic case of losing control, wet road and a retarded driver.

08-31-2010, 04:52 AM

Yea despite Torres having military background means little, he's a fazugie up. Apparently working out day and night did not give him enough strength to steer correctly. I doubt he got cut off. More like a classic case of losing control, wet road and a retarded driver.
Lmao

09-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Was he the stocky grunt that was the height of a gnome? What an idiot. I think he waited for the urinal at parade rest.

09-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Maybe he will be promoted to the newly created FHP Marine Unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknLSQoMpXc&NR=1

09-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Was he the stocky grunt that was the height of a gnome? What an idiot. I think he waited for the urinal at parade rest.
That idiots name is Jean Torres. He treats violators like shit, overall he's a muscle head retard.

09-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Make things worst... This idiot was NOT on-duty nor off-duty. He decided to take his patrol car (without taking a x8) being in civilan clothing! but the best part of this, is watching Capt. D tearing him a new a$$hole! :devil:

09-13-2010, 03:39 AM
Make things worst... This idiot was NOT on-duty nor off-duty. He decided to take his patrol car (without taking a x8) being in civilan clothing! but the best part of this, is watching Capt. D tearing him a new a$$hole! :devil:
Dude are you serious? What an idiot! Probably not the first time he has done that.. I won't lose sleep if he gets fired.

09-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Is the dude getting a D #?

09-15-2010, 01:03 AM
You guys dont need to talk about Torres like that. This guy is a good guy and one bad @$$ trooper. Most of you guys are just haters that will love to talk crap on an open forum but wouldnt dare to say it in his face! I understand that he messed up with the patrol car crash but bashing another fellow trooper like that is completely out of line. I am sure all of you guys on here violate policies all day so think before you talk!

09-15-2010, 04:36 AM
Does he have a sister in Jacksonville? She's a flippin' idiot as well.

09-15-2010, 04:08 PM
If he was a bad ass trooper he would not treat people he pulled over like shit. He most likely got his ass kick when he was younger. Also he proved that he does not have anything between his ears up there. But then again you never know he might go straight to Sergeant. :devil: :devil:

09-15-2010, 07:58 PM
All I CAN SAY IS THAT ALL YOU GUYS SOUND PRETTY TOUGH ON THE COMPUTER. TORRES WORKS AM SHIFT IN THE SOUTH END. WHY DONT YOU GUYS TELL HIM TO HIS FACE WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE. BUT IM SURE NOONE HERE HAS THE BALLS TO DO IT.

09-15-2010, 08:04 PM
All I CAN SAY IS THAT ALL YOU GUYS SOUND PRETTY TOUGH ON THE COMPUTER. TORRES WORKS AM SHIFT IN THE SOUTH END. WHY DONT YOU GUYS TELL HIM TO HIS FACE WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE. BUT IM SURE NOONE HERE HAS THE BALLS TO DO IT.

I'd have to drop to my knees in order to tell him anything to his face and I'm not getting on my knees for anyone.

09-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Dude are you serious? What an idiot! Probably not the first time he has done that.. I won't lose sleep if he gets fired.
you should of heard the excuse he gave to Maj. B... WOW! either this guy is really retarded or just plain dumb!

09-15-2010, 08:46 PM
You must be his boyfriend :devil:

09-17-2010, 06:26 AM
[quote="Guest"]All I CAN SAY IS THAT ALL YOU GUYS SOUND PRETTY TOUGH ON THE COMPUTER. TORRES WORKS AM SHIFT IN THE SOUTH END. WHY DONT YOU GUYS TELL HIM TO HIS FACE WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE. BUT IM SURE NOONE HERE HAS THE BALLS

Looks like you get down on your knees for Torres. What great things has he done? If one or two people think your a POS imaybe be opinion based but when over 20 troopers thing you are a douche then maybe you are the problem, this applies to Torres perfectly.... What excuse did he give the Maj.? Come on Major I needed some steroids because I'm depressed of how short and ugly I am?
Is he going to have to pay thecae out of pocket?

09-17-2010, 06:43 AM
You guys dont need to talk about Torres like that. This guy is a good guy and one bad @$$ trooper. Most of you guys are just haters that will love to talk crap on an open forum but wouldnt dare to say it in his face! I understand that he messed up with the patrol car crash but bashing another fellow trooper like that is completely out of line. I am sure all of you guys on here violate policies all day so think before you talk!
Flame thrower defending his sword foggier partner!

09-17-2010, 06:46 AM
Major Brierton is very strict. What did Torres tell the Maj.? This has to be good. Please tell. Me.

09-17-2010, 06:02 PM
I agree that no one should bash anyone else on an open forum without identifying themselves.
It is the lowest of the lowest. You people need to grow some in your pants.

Torres is a good guy and a good trooper. You forget the type of job you have and that someday
you may need to yell 10-24 because you are about to get your A$$ kicked and Torres may be the
trooper showing up and saves your life. So Shut Up!!!

09-17-2010, 06:45 PM
No he won't . Like the other guest said if your an asshole your asshole. These trooper come out of the academy and think they have been on for twenty years. Just like 1353 he is another trooper that I bet you got his ass kick when he was young. He thinks his shit don't stink. :devil: Welcome to troop E

09-17-2010, 08:27 PM
No he won't . Like the other guest said if your an *** VIRUS ALERT *** your *** VIRUS ALERT ***. These trooper come out of the academy and think they have been on for twenty years. Just like 1353 he is another trooper that I bet you got his ass kick when he was young. He thinks his shizzat don't stink. :devil: Welcome to troop E

Ive never conversed with 1353 but have been at the same trainings and all I can say is he has a punching face! Something about it makes me want to knock him the Fu** out.

09-18-2010, 12:44 AM
What did the Major do?? Did he get a d#?

09-18-2010, 05:10 AM
All I CAN SAY IS THAT ALL YOU GUYS SOUND PRETTY TOUGH ON THE COMPUTER. TORRES WORKS AM SHIFT IN THE SOUTH END. WHY DONT YOU GUYS TELL HIM TO HIS FACE WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE. BUT IM SURE NOONE HERE HAS THE BALLS

Looks like you get down on your knees for Torres. What great things has he done? If one or two people think your a POS imaybe be opinion based but when over 20 troopers thing you are a douche then maybe you are the problem, this applies to Torres perfectly.... What excuse did he give the Maj.? Come on Major I needed some steroids because I'm depressed of how short and ugly I am?
Is he going to have to pay thecae out of pocket?

Real mature post. :roll:

09-25-2010, 11:15 AM
J. Torres got a D# pulled and a 24 hr suspension, additionally he enters Cpt. Dellapietra's shiiit list for the next cuple years. Is FHP going to cover the total loss on the car?

10-03-2010, 09:01 PM
J. Torres got a D# pulled and a 24 hr suspension, additionally he enters Cpt. Dellapietra's shiiit list for the next cuple years. Is FHP going to cover the total loss on the car?
You guys are asses! D Torres is one of the smartest troopers in Miami!! He was a ranger also! You guys are just jealous that he's better than u!

10-03-2010, 09:52 PM
He sure showed how smart he is. You sound like your smart like D Torres ! :devil:

10-03-2010, 11:02 PM
No he won't . Like the other guest said if your an *** VIRUS ALERT *** your *** VIRUS ALERT ***. These trooper come out of the academy and think they have been on for twenty years. Just like 1353 he is another trooper that I bet you got his ass kick when he was young. He thinks his shizzat don't stink. :devil: Welcome to troop E

That is because they are all being trained by Lt. Dan Hinton, he is a legend in his own mind.