PDA

View Full Version : South Miami City Mgr Hector Mirabile?

08-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Dr. Hector Mirabile is one of the 3 Finalists for the position of City Manager for the City of South Miami. He is being interviewed in front of the full City Commision, tomorrow at 1900 hrs. Any information your department could advise on this applicant.

08-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Find out why a newspaper said, half of his Army command wanted to frag his azz.

08-30-2010, 05:46 PM
You mean he who thinks he is God's gift to women - but really isn't?

08-30-2010, 09:04 PM

Lt. LUBE may get an assistant chief job there according to sources at Jake's Bar.

08-30-2010, 10:53 PM
yes, we remember him, he is the one who interfere with a criminal investigation of a bar which was owned by individuals involved in criminal activities he was investigated by internal affairs and was reprimanded Thank gOD he is not in MIam

08-30-2010, 11:32 PM
He forgot he was once a cop.
He was willing to screw the employees to look good for the City.
Wanted to take the 1% away.

08-31-2010, 01:53 AM
He forgot he was once a cop.
He was willing to screw the employees to look good for the City.
Wanted to take the 1% away.

Gee, he was a cop? Really?

08-31-2010, 01:58 AM
lol he was never a cop. south miami watch your back

08-31-2010, 11:47 AM
He won't get that job.

He couldn't even beat out one of his subordinates from the city who he competed against for the Coral Gables Human Resources Department Director's job.

People also will never forget how he tried to screw over Sgt.Bobby Suarez to appease Luis "The Chef" Vega. The so-called investigation Mirabile conducted was a farce. This guy will sell you out in a New York minute to get ahead.

I heard McDonalds was hiring a burger flipper. He might qualify for that job.

08-31-2010, 02:47 PM

Lt. LUBE may get an assistant chief job there according to sources at Jake's Bar.
That's good, but Jake's Bar has been closed for quite a long time. I would check my sources again.

09-01-2010, 02:20 AM
PACHECO IS THIS TRUE, THAT YOU CANNOT TESTIFY IN COURT?
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION.
BY THE WAY, ANY UPDATE ON THE FOUR ""R O D"" THAT HAD OCCURED UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION, WITHIN A PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS?
PACHECO, PACHECO, PACHECO, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE TESTIFIED IN COURT?

MARIO PLEASE HAVE HIM ANSWERED THE QUESTION, PLEASE, PLEASE.

SOMEBODY, SOMEONE, ANYBODY, ANYONE,

PLEASE ADVISE PACHECO TO ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS.
I KNOW HE READS THEM.

09-01-2010, 04:12 AM
THAT GUY SUCKS

09-01-2010, 07:05 PM
PACHECO IS THIS TRUE, THAT YOU CANNOT TESTIFY IN COURT?
BY THE WAY, ANY UPDATE ON THE FOUR ""R O D"" THAT HAD OCCURED UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION, WITHIN A PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS?
PACHECO, PACHECO, PACHECO, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE TESTIFIED IN COURT?

MARIO PLEASE HAVE HIM ANSWERED THE QUESTION, PLEASE, PLEASE.

SOMEBODY, SOMEONE, ANYBODY, ANYONE,

PLEASE ADVISE PACHECO TO ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS.
I KNOW HE READS THEM.

Whoever you are, your in dire need of a life. But keep on doing stupid with this post if it makes you think your getting somewhere. come mierda.

09-01-2010, 08:51 PM
He won't get that job.

He couldn't even beat out one of his subordinates from the city who he competed against for the Coral Gables Human Resources Department Director's job.

People also will never forget how he tried to screw over Sgt.Bobby Suarez to appease Luis "The Chef" Vega. The so-called investigation Mirabile conducted was a farce. This guy will sell you out in a New York minute to get ahead.

I heard McDonalds was hiring a burger flipper. He might qualify for that job.

His idea of an investigation is a joke and the little secretary who went running under the major's desk everyday was a disgrace to CID. Most have retired and moved on but what goes around comes around.

09-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Doctor Hector Mirabile was chosen last night as the South Miami City Manager.

09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Doctor Hector Mirabile was chosen last night as the South Miami City Manager.

hector/spartacus, you have the job? Let's see how long you last. LOL LOL

09-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Mirabile will last long enough for South Miami to realize he is total fool, a Zero, and a total Baker Act. I give it six months.

09-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Don't forget this tidbit of information. South Miami fired their police chief about 2 months ago, and they have an acting police chief. Let's see if that egotistical blow hard with a mickey mouse phd. appoints someone from MPD to the job. It won't be Frankie they hate each other, and Frankie blocked his promotion to assistant chief at MPD. Armando Guzman is signing out could he get the nod?

I do know South Miami is screwed. I guess they forgot to check his references here at the city or they would have found out he was shit-canned.

Hector your bald, your ugly, you have bad breath, and your wife tells me you have a small pee pee!

09-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Don't forget this tidbit of information. South Miami fired their police chief about 2 months ago, and they have an acting police chief. Let's see if that egotistical blow hard with a mickey mouse phd. appoints someone from MPD to the job. It won't be Frankie they hate each other, and Frankie blocked his promotion to assistant chief at MPD. Armando Guzman is signing out could he get the nod?

I do know South Miami is screwed. I guess they forgot to check his references here at the city or they would have found out he was shizzat-canned.

Hector your bald, your ugly, you have bad breath, and your wife tells me you have a small pee pee!

Lt. Lube from Communications may get the nod according to sources.

09-09-2010, 03:44 AM

I know a girl,who's friend told her ,that it's small , very small. She was totally surprised !

09-09-2010, 05:09 AM

I know a girl,who's friend told her ,that it's small , very small. She was totally surprised !

How MANY has your friend seen that makes her an expert on size? Oh wait, I see your name. Never mind.

09-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Well Well Well.... Dr. Mirable was chosen by the very wise commission of South Miami. Recognizing the inept leadership in the So Mi Police department and understanding the need for someone who will not be bamboozled by pompus brass use to kissing AZZ, they vote was 4-1. All of you wife swapping, police report fixing, racists, pervs, and major Azz Kissers on the SO Mi force...and the five of you know who you are... Those of you still conspiring with the former Mayor.....The party will soon be over.....Tic TocK

09-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Dr My ass! Onhline courses?

09-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Even his own guys tried to frag his but in Iraq. BTW, he was passed over for promotion to Brig. General, which effectively ends his Army career.

09-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Even his own guys tried to frag his but in Iraq. BTW, he was passed over for promotion to Brig. General, which effectively ends his Army career.
Thank God! This dumbass belongs as a four star in the Cuban military. Wait he is :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-11-2010, 01:44 AM

Not defending the "doctor", but Lt. Col.'s seldom get promoted to General before becoming a Col. I say he last no more then 3 months.

09-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Boy reading these posts makes a perfectly sane person feel like they are living in a freak world. Not one of these post are accurate and it's a shame that most of the users are police officers who are paid or where paid to deal with facts instead of gossip. All of you need to research your facts before you decide to post moronic information. I have lived through his command in Iraq. He was not popular with the men, just like Patton was not with his! He demanded performance and unfortunately that required taking risk. Do any of you know what it was like taking an Infantry Battalion into IRAQ during phase 1 of Iraqi Freedom? No! Since there were only 5x National Guard Infantry Battalions during phase 1 and based on these posts, none of you have, any sense to reach such a level! He led one, of the 5 Battalion’s his was the only one who did not suffer a death! Yes, a lot of wounded, just like the rest, but less than the rest! We were not in the North or in Baghdad, but in Ar-Ramadi and the Battalion kept the peace through the year.
Why was he passed for promotion, well, the good old boy network in North Florida controls the officer promotions and when he came back, he was promoted to full colonel and sent to a position away from the spotlight. It’s ironic that a North Florida NG officer (2BN) received the one star. That same one star was made to resign when he returned from Afghanistan after the embarrassment of the 53rd Inf Brigade. Maybe, Col Mirabile would have done better? It would not come to this, since the Florida Guard would not see a 1 star Latino in the future!
Most of you are wondering if this is Mirabile, it is not. He would not stoop to this level. I am one of his Latino SOLDIERS and proud to serve under his command. I work in Government and I have dealt with him when he was in the City of Miami PD and within the City and he will at least try to do good for South Miami and will not have a hidden agenda, like the most of the City Managers in Dade County that are beholden to the politicians… I leave all of you to ponder this question what have you done and could you do better as a City Manager. If the answer is no, then STFU!

09-15-2010, 07:04 PM
Stop blaming the "good ole boys" for your short comings. A bigot is a bigot regardless of his race. You my friend are nothing but a "latino" bigot.

09-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Boy reading these posts makes a perfectly sane person feel like they are living in a freak world. Not one of these post are accurate and it's a shame that most of the users are police officers who are paid or where paid to deal with facts instead of gossip. All of you need to research your facts before you decide to post moronic information. I have lived through his command in Iraq. He was not popular with the men, just like Patton was not with his! He demanded performance and unfortunately that required taking risk. Do any of you know what it was like taking an Infantry Battalion into IRAQ during phase 1 of Iraqi Freedom? No! Since there were only 5x National Guard Infantry Battalions during phase 1 and based on these posts, none of you have, any sense to reach such a level! He led one, of the 5 Battalion’s his was the only one who did not suffer a death! Yes, a lot of wounded, just like the rest, but less than the rest! We were not in the North or in Baghdad, but in Ar-Ramadi and the Battalion kept the peace through the year.
Why was he passed for promotion, well, the good old boy network in North Florida controls the officer promotions and when he came back, he was promoted to full colonel and sent to a position away from the spotlight. It’s ironic that a North Florida NG officer (2BN) received the one star. That same one star was made to resign when he returned from Afghanistan after the embarrassment of the 53rd Inf Brigade. Maybe, Col Mirabile would have done better? It would not come to this, since the Florida Guard would not see a 1 star Latino in the future!
Most of you are wondering if this is Mirabile, it is not. He would not stoop to this level. I am one of his Latino SOLDIERS and proud to serve under his command. I work in Government and I have dealt with him when he was in the City of Miami PD and within the City and he will at least try to do good for South Miami and will not have a hidden agenda, like the most of the City Managers in Dade County that are beholden to the politicians… I leave all of you to ponder this question what have you done and could you do better as a City Manager. If the answer is no, then STFU!

Hey Loyal Ofc., the truth of the matter is that the Colonel is a piece of shizzat who will NEVER be in Iraq. I salute you for your service to our country but the colonel would have never survived in Vietnam with his attitude.

09-15-2010, 08:39 PM

You must be a PFC or E-4 or 5 who in in love with the mighty colonel, or better still, his driver. Bet he did you no favors when you got stateside did he. You probably kissed his azz in country.

09-15-2010, 10:09 PM
How does Hector taste? You are a true ass sucker! Are you the pimp that works at his bar on 27th Avenue and the River?

09-16-2010, 02:34 AM

Your an azz wipe pal. And those of us who have worked with your hero for years, ask you to please STFU. And you just might be the loser in question. If he is so great, why was he an asst. Miami city manager for such a shot time butt breath? And Patton wasn't hated by the troops, but his non functioning officers feared the man.

04-21-2011, 08:01 PM
If the contention is that the people who are posting negative references are police officers that served under his so-called leadership, then what does that say about Mr. Mirabile [sic]. Whoever is serving under or over him, needs to watch their back. He plays dirty and he will smile in your face and cut your legs out from underneath you. I have seen him in action and he is dangerous. Politics is his bag and as we all know, politics does not comport with knowledge. Finally, after he overthrew his superiors in the City of Miami, and wrangling the top position for himself, he had no one to blame for his costly incompetence. I have seen him lie and cheat. Sackcloth and ashes for South Miami.

04-25-2011, 12:39 PM
If the contention is that the people who are posting negative references are police officers that served under his so-called leadership, then what does that say about Mr. Mirabile [sic]. Whoever is serving under or over him, needs to watch their back. He plays dirty and he will smile in your face and cut your legs out from underneath you. I have seen him in action and he is dangerous. Politics is his bag and as we all know, politics does not comport with knowledge. Finally, after he overthrew his superiors in the City of Miami, and wrangling the top position for himself, he had no one to blame for his costly incompetence. I have seen him lie and cheat. Sackcloth and ashes for South Miami.

And he picked a certified Baker for their chief. The baker use to work at the MPD, and was known for stealing prisoners from units car cause NCIC was going to tell the unit their 39 was 40 over. This "chief" never passed a promotional exam with the city, and went from P O to chief, never having worked as a police supervisor. WHO IS THIS? God I am very glad I do not live in S. Miami.

04-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Hey turd, I know exactly where you were and the marines went to relieve you guys before you left. The moment the marines got there they asked you guys about the areas you all had patroled and when exactly you guys were patrolling. You guys said that you didn't patroll out of the wire much because it was too hot out of the wire. The marines settled in and immediately started patrolling outside the wire and began taking casualties everyday because you guys had not pulled your weight. That's why no one in your battallion died, I hope you weren't insinuation that it was your peoples tactical skills that the national guard taught you that keeped everyone alive.

04-25-2011, 02:01 PM

And he picked a certified Baker for their chief. The baker use to work at the MPD, and was known for stealing prisoners from units car cause NCIC was going to tell the unit their 39 was 40 over. This "chief" never passed a promotional exam with the city, and went from P O to chief, never having worked as a police supervisor. WHO IS THIS? God I am very glad I do not live in S. Miami.

CORRUPTUS