PDA

View Full Version : It is remarkable CIU

08-28-2010, 12:33 PM
I wonder what will be?

08-28-2010, 12:44 PM
is a nice person. Leave her alone.

08-29-2010, 03:18 PM
As we await the fate of CC. What will happen next?

09-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Hey people think about it, he did it to himself. He is a drunk and caused his own problems as he always has! He should have been busted when he was arrested last year on his dui and he wasn't. His bud saved him but this time the City has to do something because he walking nightmare for the Creek. You may want him as your Sgt. but I and many others don't. The booze has the better of him and he doesn't want to do anything about it. You have to remember our new Chief came from FDLE and he gave cc his chance. Morale is low.

09-03-2010, 10:50 AM
The needs to be at least demoted for his actions. works hard, however she's no Sergeant.

09-03-2010, 07:29 PM
BD is doing and has done an great job since the C.C. incident. She did the right thing when it happened.

All you whiners have nothing positive to type and it's pathetic. Do your job and let CIU and the rest of the PD work itself out. If you have a legitimate gripe, tell your Union peeps. As you type your adolescent responses to this, ask yourself how your stats have been. Or is it still too hot to get out of your car?

As for the slamming of "FDLE", where does this even come from? We are a 5-mile long stretch of land with 60,000 people, and you have the ignorance to slam FDLE, which you know NOTHING about? Ignorance. You think the grass is greener, go. Now. Seriously, go. Just do your job and leave everyone else alone-or are you too busy worrying about everyone else's position which doesn't effect yours?

09-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Look, Tommy's right, sort of.
I can get a real good look at a t-bone. Talk about a vested interest from both sides of the fence. PUH-UH-LEASE.

Good enough?

09-04-2010, 01:58 PM
So what you're saying is that Sgt.was the one who threw the Cuddster under the bus and not BD? I dont believe it

09-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Word on the street is that there a few that have their fingerprints all over this. The one truly responsible for voes is. The only difference between now and the past is, we have a chief willing to deal with the issues as they arise.

09-05-2010, 03:11 AM
You are apparently the MOD of these threads.

For those that might have some of the story wrong, it wasn't . or an explorer that jammed .

09-05-2010, 04:10 PM
thats who