PDA

View Full Version : people just don't like me

08-25-2010, 02:06 AM
It seems that Mr Green isn't having much luck at getting elected. I guess the only reason he got as many as he did was either due to, PBA helping him, Vancamp 100 supporters or Thelbert telling him to cry while standing on the street corners. Thelbert should have told him to go check his workers out of Lakeview. He'll take weds off now so he can wine as to hoe he got beat. Does the topic of sleeping with a married woman ring a bell? Maybe it was the N word he always uses or just plain out cussing out the ASA office when they don't do what he calls enough to his girlfriends HUSBAND. It always catches up with you doesn't it?

08-25-2010, 02:22 AM
Oh no, it seems that PBA endorsed another loser in the Attorney General too. They just don't have any insight, do they? They sure did help Thelbert get in there though. Now they're running to him to let him know others are wanting to talk with them about the 2012 election. I guess that's stating that they're happy now even though they refused to endorse him in 08. Who's pushing for these endorsements? You need a new screening board. Get the white rat as well as a couple of others off and you may pick a winner. Why in the world would you not endorse a 35 year vet of FHP. You folks are right down there with Thelbert. God help all of us.

08-25-2010, 02:29 AM
Hey Dennis, if you could take your 100, Jeff's 101 and R Perritts 99 in Santa Rosa, it would have looked better. Go back to building houses, just not for someones father you're dating. Your relationships seem to end on the same terms every time. What's going to be your reason for getting out late after you pick up all them signs? Be careful now.

08-25-2010, 03:22 AM
How easy it is to cast your insults from the rafters rather than from the arena. I respect the fact that he gave it a shot which is much more than I or the rest of you did. Better luck next time Dennis.

08-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Oh no, it seems that PBA endorsed another loser in the Attorney General too. They just don't have any insight, do they? They sure did help Thelbert get in there though. Now they're running to him to let him know others are wanting to talk with them about the 2012 election. I guess that's stating that they're happy now even though they refused to endorse him in 08. Who's pushing for these endorsements? You need a new screening board. Get the white rat as well as a couple of others off and you may pick a winner. Why in the world would you not endorse a 35 year vet of FHP. You folks are right down there with Thelbert. God help all of us.
35 yrs vet of the F.H.P. i can give you one really good reason, we have already done that # remember CHARLIE JOHNSON how great was he ?

08-25-2010, 12:04 PM
It seems that Mr Green isn't having much luck at getting elected. I guess the only reason he got as many as he did was either due to, PBA helping him, Vancamp 100 supporters or Thelbert telling him to cry while standing on the street corners. Thelbert should have told him to go check his workers out of Lakeview. He'll take weds off now so he can wine as to hoe he got beat. Does the topic of sleeping with a married woman ring a bell? Maybe it was the N word he always uses or just plain out cussing out the ASA office when they don't do what he calls enough to his girlfriends HUSBAND. It always catches up with you doesn't it? One? im sure it been more than one married one... i wish i had that guys luck!! Must be nice to be hated like that! So who cares how many chics get plowed, who cares about cussing out the ASA? (they suck) lots of times i wish i could cuss them out too, but just like you, i dont have those kinds of stones...Get a life.

08-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Dennis is all about Dennis! Hell, its always been that way! Don't think for a minute he wont whisper some dirt to a chick you are bangin. Just so he can sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiid right on in there. cmon Dennis we are dying for a response.

08-25-2010, 11:41 PM
He's not going to post on here, he's already blaming someone on his face book page for his loss. He fits right in with Thelbert. It's never his fault either. Dennis will sit back now and just drain the S/O of every penny he can get. He hasn't done any thing since he's been there. Now that Thelbert sees just how he's liked about the county [example; # of votes he got], maybe he'll send him down the road. He was in charge of Staff Inspections, what does he do now?

08-27-2010, 12:23 AM
Draining our tuition reimbursement budget by getting his masters degree on taxpayers dime. Why are we paying for contract workers to go to school. WTF

08-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Maybe the Sheriff likes Mr. Green and approves of his job performance and his desire for a higher education. Another indication that something isn't right.

08-28-2010, 05:17 AM
You peolpe are just worthless P.O.S.'s I am so glad you could do a better Job! Get a life. I can bet you have e-mail Balls, you will not say anything to his face? Have you even tried to get to know Dennis? or are you the one with a little pee pee who is jealous? Come on lets here your e-mail ball less voice! Brother! Unity! Brother!

08-28-2010, 11:17 AM
You peolpe are just worthless P.O.S.'s I am so glad you could do a better Job! Get a life. I can bet you have e-mail Balls, you will not say anything to his face? Have you even tried to get to know Dennis? or are you the one with a little pee pee who is jealous? Come on lets here your e-mail ball less voice! Brother! Unity! Brother!
you are so big on whats your name then post your's oh i forgot we all know a davey2 post when we read one.

08-28-2010, 11:48 AM

It's either king Green or his Princess?

09-02-2010, 03:00 AM
[quote="five star":1dxnboxd]You peolpe are just worthless P.O.S.'s I am so glad you could do a better Job! Get a life. I can bet you have e-mail Balls, you will not say anything to his face? Have you even tried to get to know Dennis? or are you the one with a little pee pee who is jealous? Come on lets here your e-mail ball less voice! Brother! Unity! Brother!

It's either king Green or his Princess?[/quote:1dxnboxd]
DAVEY2 or MARTY SHARPE can we spell people?

09-02-2010, 11:48 PM
I want to know what exactly is his job at the office. He was in charge of staff inspections, now what does he call himself? Maybe he could start a counseling service for divorced deputies? Just don't let him counsel your wife if you have any inspirations of making it work out. He doesn't care what he does to a family and he has no true friends. He showed that when Ray was living. Morgan needs to keep people like this around for the rest of his term. When people find out he has allowed things such as dating other peoples wives go on, they're really not going to care for it much. The sad part of it is he was dating this girl prior to Morgan getting elected and Morgan still hired him knowing these facts. I guess that would be considered an endorsement.

09-16-2010, 03:55 AM
Cordova, so your saying that your wife left you, got beat down so good she didnt come back, and that Rays wife got it too??? You think that voters care if a Sheriff knew that he hired a poon hound to work for him? The voters elected Obama and had no clue about anything other than hope and change.. nevermind the communist he hangs with and going to a black separatist church.. no red flags to the American people...I take it your the campaign manager for JP and he is going to use DG in his mailout to smear the Sheriff? You`ve gone Full Retard.

09-16-2010, 03:55 PM
You are 100% right Pete. If you people think that this county cares that the SO is about as dysfunctional as it can be, you will be mistaken big time in Nov. 2012. The ONLY 2 things, unless something really big happens between now and then, that will sink the general's boat is.

1. The fact that he PROMISED on how he could run the office with much less than McNesby
and now he's asking for 2.6 million more this budget. People hate liars.

2. He gets swept up in the "vote the bum incumbents out movement."

Other than these two issues, people don't give a rat's arse about all the problems we face with this idiot and his staff. As long as he keeps the status quo, he could be sheriff for the next two terms. It will have to be a large scandal to send him packing. I wish JP or whoever lots of luck, heck I pray for them, but I am a realist and I just don't see it happening.

09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
You are 100% right Pete. If you people think that this county cares that the SO is about as dysfunctional as it can be, you will be mistaken big time in Nov. 2012. The ONLY 2 things, unless something really big happens between now and then, that will sink the general's boat is.

1. The fact that he PROMISED on how he could run the office with much less than McNesby
and now he's asking for 2.6 million more this budget. People hate liars.

2. He gets swept up in the "vote the bum incumbents out movement."

Other than these two issues, people don't give a rat's arse about all the problems we face with this idiot and his staff. As long as he keeps the status quo, he could be sheriff for the next two terms. It will have to be a large scandal to send him packing. I wish JP or whoever lots of luck, heck I pray for them, but I am a realist and I just don't see it happening.
you are a little off on you view of morgan, people have had it with elected officials spending their money on anything that that is useless to the dept they are in charged with running, there are people who are working hard everyday to throw davey1 and davey2 out of officei remember the days when davey2 knew not to enter the front door of the office, a lot of thoes people are still around.

09-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Did YOU not even read my #2 reason? Man oh Man I work amongst retards!