PDA

View Full Version : We are in deep doo doo if Scott wins

08-25-2010, 01:13 AM
If Scott holds on it will be hard for Sink to beat him since turnout for the Reps are going to be a lot better in these mid terms than the Dems due to Obama and them passing that health bill. Scott plus Florida Congress spells big trouble. You think you were under attack before just wait and see now.

08-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Well, hold on, it looks like he won the Rep nomination!!! If he wins against Sink we definately will have a corrupt Governor!!! This only spells disaster for Leo's as Sink and Scott are not leo friendly. If Scott wins it will mean the beginning of the end of the Florida pension!!! But, I have said it before-you're beloved pension is in it's final days. Scott will only hasten its ending. My advice is teach yourself how to properly invest your money--that is unless Obama and the dems don't eventually take that over (which is currently being proposed).

08-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Public employees have no one to blame for Scott's win but themselves for failing to get out and vote. Preliminary reports indicate that election turnout was very light. Every vote against Scott could have made a big difference. Remember this when the pension benefits get cut and you have to contribute out of your own pocket.

08-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Public employees have no one to blame for Scott's win but themselves for failing to get out and vote. Preliminary reports indicate that election turnout was very light. Every vote against Scott could have made a big difference. Remember this when the pension benefits get cut and you have to contribute out of your own pocket.

I couldn't vote in the repub primary I am a registered Indep

08-25-2010, 04:16 PM
I think Scott is the one with the tough road to hoe, now. Particularly since Alex Sink chose Rod Smith as her running mate. If Alex will put Rod Smith out front, he will make mince meat out of Scott. Smith is a political verteran, who should really be our governor. A former prosecutor, he has defended many LEO's in court and the unions.

08-25-2010, 05:50 PM
If Scott holds on it will be hard for Sink to beat him since turnout for the Reps are going to be a lot better in these mid terms than the Dems due to Obama and them passing that health bill. Scott plus Florida Congress spells big trouble. You think you were under attack before just wait and see now.

If Scott wins the General Election, then kiss our decent pension good bye!

If Scott wins the General election, then you will see a lot of heads rolling, he will replace most, if not all agency heads. Our agency will not be immune. I am sure JJ will be gone and DB will not probably be the next Col.

They might go outside for that selection.

08-25-2010, 07:49 PM

But hey, there's always McDonald's and Wal-Mart!

08-27-2010, 05:52 PM

If Scott wins the General election, then you will see a lot of heads rolling, he will replace most, if not all agency heads. Our agency will not be immune. I am sure JJ will be gone and DB will not probably be the next Col.

They might go outside for that selection.

Getting rid of David Lierton would be worth it.