PDA

View Full Version : burning bridges

08-19-2010, 01:19 AM
I wonder who will stay and who will fall, when the bridge comes down? Food for thought? do you think you treated others fair and right? humm?

IRS has been at the tribe, finding alot of dirt there? PD is next. Hope all goes well, glad Im on the right side with no worries.

The Union 26- :snicker:

08-19-2010, 03:39 AM
When people don't work and get a pay check, is that theft? I've noticed the brass are staying around and leaving on time . The ones that have double dipped, it's to late they better run. Keep sending letters to IRS. Things are being documented, look out.....Willy.

08-19-2010, 01:09 PM
ITS funny the things you film and see that the brass does. Why change now, like stated above its too late, we got it :snicker:

Some say free willy, I support Japan, let the harpooning begin and sell all the fat to make soap to wash all the dirt away within SPD.

:devil:

08-20-2010, 10:08 PM
I think we had a great an upcoming PD about 6 years ago, think about it Will was here then why is it different now when he is chief? The BSO guys are the problem and all these want- a- be LT's. Keep sending the letters. Thanks. Our meeting will be at the same time, see ya there.

08-21-2010, 02:27 PM
I think we had a great an upcoming PD about 6 years ago, think about it Will was here then why is it different now when he is chief? The BSO guys are the problem and all these want- a- be LT's. Keep sending the letters. Thanks. Our meeting will be at the same time, see ya there.

Will is doing the best that he can with what he has to work with. Why dont you read your Broken Windows book and you can learn something. If everyone would take this energy and do some police work, the community would be a better place. As far as the fool about " we calling irs" "we going to bia" why dont you shut your face. You been preaching that stupid **** a year ago and your still doing it. talk about something else.

08-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Said like a true butt kiss. :P you will be promoted again soon.

08-21-2010, 10:58 PM
Yep! he already is. :cop:

08-24-2010, 12:37 PM
So fired one this week too, wonder if (S) from BC deserved it? curious?

08-26-2010, 05:01 PM
So fired one this week too, wonder if (S) from BC deserved it? curious? There have been so many fired from this dept. we never know why. I think when so many leave or get fired it show failure in the dept. When others blame the past they fail to see their own failures. Will don't understand this. At our next meeting we can discuss this issue. Cypress will be there.

08-27-2010, 12:44 PM
[quote="how many more":1j0p6yig]So fired one this week too, wonder if (S) from BC deserved it? curious? There have been so many fired from this dept. we never know why. I think when so many leave or get fired it show failure in the dept. When others blame the past they fail to see their own failures. Will don't understand this. At our next meeting we can discuss this issue. Cypress will be there.[/quote:1j0p6yig]

What planet are you on. who got fired and we dont know about it. i can see the next post already. " we are going to fdle/fbi/cia/irs/bia/" "there is a big investigation" "we are watching will." damn 3 year old same speech. who cares if cypress is there.

08-28-2010, 12:38 PM
I have been trying to leave SPD for some time now, it shocks me so much on how bad other agencies look at SPD, two this week have said that they have hear horror stories on how the officers are treated, write ups for really simple things, more IA's that an agency of 350 sworn, you would think that they would train us to become better officers, guide us to get promotions, but no they just help thier close friends to get command jobs and fatten thier pockets.

The money at seminole was good before, now below all the others, no retirement, nothing- and they still micro manage the hell out of us. look I dont mind work and have done well here, but guys really? have faith in you staff, you know the ones that are way down here under cloud nine!

I do hear alot of things and have seen things that makes me wonder (WOW). Can I ask? why is it that everytime I get an arrest, the first word asked "Is it an Indian" and if it is then the panic button is pushed which goes right up the command?

(have a backbone)

If there is a violation of STATE LAW? who cares what type of person it is, blue black, red, ect.

You all talk the talk but (crawl) in fear instead of walking the walk?

08-28-2010, 06:19 PM
I have been trying to leave SPD for some time now, it shocks me so much on how bad other agencies look at SPD, two this week have said that they have hear horror stories on how the officers are treated, write ups for really simple things, more IA's that an agency of 350 sworn, you would think that they would train us to become better officers, guide us to get promotions, but no they just help thier close friends to get command jobs and fatten thier pockets.

The money at seminole was good before, now below all the others, no retirement, nothing- and they still micro manage the hell out of us. look I dont mind work and have done well here, but guys really? have faith in you staff, you know the ones that are way down here under cloud nine!

I do hear alot of things and have seen things that makes me wonder (WOW). Can I ask? why is it that everytime I get an arrest, the first word asked "Is it an Indian" and if it is then the panic button is pushed which goes right up the command?

(have a backbone)

If there is a violation of STATE LAW? who cares what type of person it is, blue black, red, ect.

You all talk the talk but (crawl) in fear instead of walking the walk?

I agree. I have worked on almost every rez and its the same thing. "are they a tribal member" WHO CARES!!! There are so many officers who are scared of indians. and i dont know why. They will arrest them ONLY if they have to. You guys know who you are and you need to leave before you get someone hurt because you rather be a coward than a cop. That is why we look bad. ill tell you one thing i wont work with these individuals. it just makes me sick

09-16-2010, 10:13 PM
well in May elections will show you all the new change, man I cant wait, those who sold good men and women out, will feel the drop of the hammer, then maybe you will understand what its like.

All that were true and good cops, hang in there we will be back!

"support James Billie" United we stand UNION 28- :evil:

09-16-2010, 10:17 PM
WE cant wait for that to happen, then SPD will get right. thanks Union 28 atleast we have something to look forward to. Hollywood, Tampa, Brighton, Immok and Ft. Pierce Support you. :P

09-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Will James Billie make a lot of changes when he becomes chairman?

09-24-2010, 12:53 AM
YES there will, and the real cops will be back in power, no room for kiss butts, back stabbers, and BS. All of command is going to be gone, and you will feel good about working at SPD once again. YOU all know james has said as soon as he gets office he will make big changes within the PD.

Hold on its going to be a fun ride, those who have been hiding in the shadows and treated all of us unfair, you WILL BE THE FIRST, to get what is coming, like the drop of a hammer!

I am the PUNISHER, :evil:

09-24-2010, 04:24 PM
YES there will, and the real cops will be back in power, no room for kiss butts, back stabbers, and BS. All of command is going to be gone, and you will feel good about working at SPD once again. YOU all know james has said as soon as he gets office he will make big changes within the PD.

Hold on its going to be a fun ride, those who have been hiding in the shadows and treated all of us unfair, you WILL BE THE FIRST, to get what is coming, like the drop of a hammer!

I am the PUNISHER, :evil: Hey, Punisher, we 90% agree a change is coming. Will is confused he's talking about running for sheriff. We wish him luck. Max will be happy he's been baby sitting him for so long. We have so much documentation on all the back stabbers and bigots. Change is coming up, it's time. Thanks

10-01-2010, 01:45 PM
sounds great for all of us. cannot wait till may. will for sheriff, thats some funny sh-t! he wouldnt make a good PSA. but hey stranger things has happened. thanks for the laugh.

10-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Yes, we agree no one would elect him. No one really wanted him to come back. When Mike was our chief it was different, maybe when Will went to BSO he changed. Funny, the guys he promoted hated him and talked behind his back when he was here. Someone needs to contact Mike when position comes open maybe he will come back. He's got our vote. I think he's retired. Will needs to stop hiring brass that don't know anything. Most of us will be leaving soon.

10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
I know the feeling, you all should try to go to something before they jam you up with an IA and make up things about you, YET THAT"S LEGAL? hummm, tables will turn soon, just wait, but yes if you can, your better off someplace else. With Will having married into the tribe, we will be stuck with him for a while.

I wonder if he didnt marry an indian? If he would have made as far as he is now? Anyone can read a book or take a class and kiss some butt to get a little star on your uniform, but doing those things does not make you a good person nor a good leader.

If its soon or if its 30 years from now, you will answer for the negative ways and decisions that you make towards people, I know i was raised different not with a silver spoon in my mouth, but I know, I have always been good to those above and below me, for that I walk tall and never have to hide in the shadows hoping no one is watching.

And yet, we still can see you, behind all the smoke, mirror and poney show.