PDA

View Full Version : Here we go..

08-18-2010, 03:50 PM
The phones have been taken away and they expect Officers to call criminals from their own cell phones. Whats the over -under on them taking away take homes?

08-18-2010, 05:43 PM
GOOD!

08-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Why do you think loftus is there so he can say how deep when down town says cut

He's the ACM's do boy and neighbor so forget about mdpd when they are done slicing and dicing

08-19-2010, 06:44 PM
This just in. In an effort to save more money the county will be requesting all personnel to turn in those high dollar pagers that we never use and replace them with messenger birds when they need to get a hold of us. I hear this will save the county hundreds of dollars a year in fertilizer due to the increase in bird excrement fertilizing the grass at HQ. More information to come... :mrgreen:

09-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah and they took them from all the support personnel too, so expect longer delays getting ur s*** fixed! Couple that with my 5% DGAF deduction (which the sworn already got back!) and it's not looking good.
but eff it, i'm kind of glad. No more micro management, if they want me a phone call away then the county will have to provide the means. I will not be giving out my personal cell # to do county business on.

12-13-2010, 11:17 PM
what unit is next to go, im sick of downsizing, but i guess having a job is better than not