PDA

View Full Version : WoWEE

entertained
08-18-2010, 05:59 AM
I don't know how I happened upon this site but I am certainly glad I did. I don't think I've read anything more entertaining since...well I can't even remember anything more entertaining. First of all let me say that even though I don't live in new port richey city limits, I have lived a majority of my life in pasco county. To even think that you people are representing and watching over the citizens is quite embarrassing. I would be ashamed of yourselves if I were you. Apparently noone has ever taught you professionalism or ethics. Maybe they have tried but you are too block headed to comprehend. I am reminded of my seventh grade year when conflicts were resolved by fighting behind the school building, secretly trying to steal each others girlfriend/boyfriends for retaliation, and endless taunting and bullying for a sense of self worth to make up for an insecure mind. It sounds like some of you have good reason for concerns and complaints. But isn't there an age requirement to become a police officer? How about an educational requirement? If there is, you wouldn't know it by the postings left on this site. Stop acting like a bunch of 13 year old backwoods uneducated hormonal idiots. If you truly care about the "change" in the old school style, than start conducting yourselves in a respectful and professional manner. I have no idea who any of you are nor do I know what you are talking about in most of your topics, but please stop for you are only giving additional material for people to make fun of the department. I for one had no preconceived notions of your department, but after reading tonight, ill be joining the rest of your audience in laughter. I hope you all can reverse the image I, and many others, have in our minds of your department. However, with all that being said, I want to thank each and every one of you for risking your lives for us. It is much appreciated. I would love to respect the person behind the badge as much as I respect the badge.

08-18-2010, 06:52 AM
First, I too do not know how you "Stumbled upon this site", but like the title states "Leoaffairs" is meant for law enforcement, and more specifically, New Port Richey L.E.O.'s. Therefore, you are in my opinion, an unwanted guest, with unwanted opinions, and comments. The purpose of this message board is for L.E.O.'s to communicate, voice thier opinions, concerns, and discuss issues that directly affect "Us" and NOT YOU !! So consider this a trespass warning, take your opinions and get the F :oops: :devil: K out !!

08-18-2010, 11:17 AM
True a Leo forum, and a PUBLIC forum as well. If you don't want the public commenting, then you shouldn't air all of your dirty laundry for public to see. Just sayin.

08-23-2010, 04:40 AM
"Entertained" was very entertaining for me! The spelling, punctuation and use of proper grammar, or shall I say lack of, is embarrassing. If you are going to call the men and women who risk their lives for you and your family idiots, please don't be one yourself. You don't know how you came across this site? My guess would be you googled signs of an "affair" because you are not able to please your partner, most likely on an emotional level if I am going to judge you based on the, not in the know post. I am not an LEO, but am married to one and the sister of another. It disgusts me that these beautiful souls could leave for work and not return home to their family because they get paid peanuts to protect yours. Yes, this forum is Public, but it mainly is used by Law Enforcement and their families as a way to vent frustrations that they are not able to at the agency unless they would like to commit career suicide. Also, as mentioned, this is public so who is to say that someone angry because they received a ticket or got a free ride in the back seat isn't posting ridiculous rants? They may want to put egg on the face of the department. You spoke of education, VPK is a free program, you may want to start there...