PDA

View Full Version : Mayor

08-14-2010, 05:35 PM
We have some hard years ahaead and while they talk about RP I also want to talk about the Mayor. Is he the right guy to stay as mayor and while other cities are trying to keep their cops what has he done for you or me . The CM needs a change as well since he has no clue.

08-15-2010, 01:47 AM
The CM is so out of date that he wont do a think to help us.

08-15-2010, 03:45 PM
The mayor,,,Mr Resnick, wont do anything unless it benefits him..Time for him to move on.

08-15-2010, 09:14 PM
I love that they will talk about spending millions on wilton drive but dont even think about us. When the day comes they wil dump us like a old used car

The mayor,,,Mr Resnick, wont do anything unless it benefits him..Time for him to move on.

08-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Mayor Resnick brought trouble to a youth organization for his own political gain in his original election. That organization was Boy Scouts of America. The Scouts lost funding that they normally received from the United Way in Broward County due to his political comments. Cub Scout Packs & Boy Scout Troops were also banned from meeting in Broward County Public Schools due to this man's actions. He even went as far as saying that the Scouts would never meet in a Wilton Manors public facility or school as long as he has any control over it. Just the type of leader we want. One that damages a youth organization that is 100 years old for his own political gain.

I also heard from several city employees about his comments after Hurricane Wilma. He did not believe that the city should have to pay to feed the police (or other employees) while they were on hurricane status and working 12 hour shifts or more. He felt that the employees should bring their own food with them. This of course included employees that were without electricity. He made sure he got some of the food that was there for the employees though. Lets support all city employees, but only if helps me politically.

08-20-2010, 05:01 AM
Its all about the dollar with him. I got some food for him.

Mayor Resnick brought trouble to a youth organization for his own political gain in his original election. That organization was Boy Scouts of America. The Scouts lost funding that they normally received from the United Way in Broward County due to his political comments. Cub Scout Packs & Boy Scout Troops were also banned from meeting in Broward County Public Schools due to this man's actions. He even went as far as saying that the Scouts would never meet in a Wilton Manors public facility or school as long as he has any control over it. Just the type of leader we want. One that damages a youth organization that is 100 years old for his own political gain.

I also heard from several city employees about his comments after Hurricane Wilma. He did not believe that the city should have to pay to feed the police (or other employees) while they were on hurricane status and working 12 hour shifts or more. He felt that the employees should bring their own food with them. This of course included employees that were without electricity. He made sure he got some of the food that was there for the employees though. Lets support all city employees, but only if helps me politically.

08-23-2010, 11:20 PM
I think he is doing a very good job. What do you whant from him in these times

08-26-2010, 06:51 PM
I want him to teat us right

08-27-2010, 12:31 AM
He will only do what is in HIS best interest. Don't expect anything else.

I want him to teat us right