PDA

View Full Version : Interested

08-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Is it true that one of your guys was arrested for DWI out of state? I heard your guy was an a-hole to the cop. Of course there is always 2 sides of the story. Is your guy alright or do you think he could have been arrogant?

08-13-2010, 03:58 AM
Are you kidding me! Why do you even care? Mind your own twat business.....

08-17-2010, 03:21 PM
Another example of Aventura PD feeding on itself.

Are we to believe that the OP is not an Aventura officer trying to capitalize on the problems another Aventura officer is having in their life?

You guys bag the chief about his son, rag on guys for their haircuts now JC cause he got tagged being a knucklehead. Let it alone and mind your own damn business. Either support each other when the chips are down or keep your whining cry baby mouths shut.

Buncha little sissy girls around here I swear to god.

08-22-2010, 02:46 AM
YOU GO SEALY.......

08-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Except for the fact that the department has a responsibility to look into this guys behavior off duty and his obvious problem with alcohol. Last time his alcohol problem got his ass beat in a parking lot when he ran his mouth to the wrong guy. This time he coulda killed someone.

Maybe they need to get him some help instead of sweeping this under the carpet.

08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
What they failed to say is how many other would have been 07d the next day?

how much can fit under that rug anyway?

09-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Your correct on that...certain rules apply only to some aventura officers.If that would have been a few they dislike there would have been an investigation still ongoing.

09-15-2010, 01:44 PM
nothing is going to happen to this so called officer until he gets drunk again and gets into an accident & kills someone...i can tell you, at that point, the media is doing to eat them up alive once they find out that this all could of been prevented... then, everyone is gonna cry bloody mary. the department is gonna get their asses sued for allowing this to happen and look away as they always do with these protected officers.

09-18-2010, 07:37 AM
So genius, what would you suggest they do?

Last I remember this was the USA and you are innocent until proven guilty.......or does that not apply to Aventura police officers.

So he has been proven guilty of NOTHING at this point.

What do you do Einstein?

Fire someone for something it hasn't even been proven they did? Do us all a favor, quit your job as a cop and go back to bagging groceries.

09-18-2010, 07:49 AM
Get off the guys back, Hes been a good cop since hes worked at Aventura. What happend was BS, and it was probly some D-bag Cop who has problems with the World. The Officer in Question is stand up and would be there for any one of you.

09-29-2010, 06:01 PM
Wow, Aventura is full of a bunch of baby-nut *****es. The **** do you know if you weren't there?

Was he convicted of DUI? Did he blow over a .08? Did he fail a field sobriety?
The answer is no to all of the above. So shut the **** up and go back to crying in your pillow because your a below average officer.