PDA

View Full Version : The Future of the Sheriff's Office

08-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Not even Jesus could put this train back on the tracks.

08-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Not even Jesus could put this train back on the tracks.
all things are possible for those who believe, i believe that things will get better once we get the arrogant as#s out of the building. the voters wont be fooled again.

08-08-2010, 04:51 AM
While we may have now seen the Sheriff's true colors, unfortunately, I think the public WILL be fooled again.

08-08-2010, 11:03 AM
While we may have now seen the Sheriff's true colors, unfortunately, I think the public WILL be fooled again.
obama wont fool us and the sheriff wont again.

08-08-2010, 03:50 PM
You need to work on getting him out of office at every call you go to. If every officer on the street made this a goal every day they went to work, it would reach out to a lot of people. You can do it without violating any policy. We all know that even though Thelbert had meetings, passed out signs and every thing else to officers while they were at work, he would jump to fire you if he caught you doing it while he was Sheriff. When you're off duty, mention it to any one you come in contact with. You'll be surprised as to just how many people thinks he's a joke and will laugh at the first mention of him. They will tell you he's a dork, nerd and some one who only sees himself in the future of the department. Just take a look at the people who stand behind him. Craig, Aiken, ****ey, Jackson, Green and a couple of others. What do they all have in common? Themselves and no one else. Neither of these money/Power hungry people will do any thing to defend you if Thelbert mentions he doesn't like what you did or he feels that you have lied to him. Lord help you if you were a friend to any one he didn't or doesn't like now. Take a look at the recent demotions, transfers and all, it would lead one to believe that he's setting himself up for re-election? I have an important message from all of us to Thelbert . You have already lost before you get started. There is hardly no one in this county that doesn't laugh at you as you pass them. They think you are a walking joke. Do yourself a favor. Take a good hard look at people when you're talking to them [the few that will talk to you] and ask yourself, do they really respect what I'm doing or are they just trying to let me talk so I will leave faster?

08-08-2010, 05:35 PM
you are right on , everyone thinks he's a joke, while you are off duty you have the right to say anything to anyone you TRUST , while you are on duty i am not certain but i believe the Hatch Act would prevent you from being political .

08-09-2010, 01:28 PM
If you want to see the sheriffs office its present, take a look at the P N J today , see your sheriff making a mockery of our dept. Mr sheriff the sheriffs office is about enforcement, not you and your public relations stunts. You need to solve a few crimes instead of making a fool of yourself and of your position.Just a little class would be refreshing. a retiree and a voter.

08-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Jokers suggestion is not the professional way to go and no one should be doing anything like this while in uniform. What you do on your time (not the taxpayers) is your business and being a political influence for the candidate of your choice is a very worthy cause. So jump in and make it happen, but don't lower the image of the rest of us by smearing or joking about the Agency head in public. Just looks bad.

08-09-2010, 04:28 PM
http://cmsimg.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DP&Date=20100808&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=8080802&Ref=PH&Item=16&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

08-09-2010, 05:09 PM
http://cmsimg.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DP&Date=20100808&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=8080802&Ref=PH&Item=16&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

This is an excellent example of why Sheriff Morgan will be re elected! He is out in the public eye, doing community service, and receiving good press while doing it.

08-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Only Escambia County can elect a retarded washed up private investigator Sheriff. This goon is nothing more than that and will never be anything more. Then, to truely solidify his lack of self respect he brings in another washed up wanna be who could not make it as a law enforcement officer, then pisses off everyone with his blue lights whereas he did more damage to cases than good. God knows how many defendant's rights he violated.

The sooner they are gone, the beter everyone will be. In fact, we were much better off with Ronnie Mac!

08-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Jokers suggestion is not the professional way to go and no one should be doing anything like this while in uniform. What you do on your time (not the taxpayers) is your business and being a political influence for the candidate of your choice is a very worthy cause. So jump in and make it happen, but don't lower the image of the rest of us by smearing or joking about the Agency head in public. Just looks bad.
We dont have to joke about him he can do that all by himself, i always understood a law enforcement officer is always suppose to uphold the dignity of his position, the one thing that seems hard for your sheriff is to make a good choices about his employees , his public life i personally think he is an arrogant as@ and a egomaniac.

08-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Probably the truest words posted.

08-10-2010, 01:51 AM
dont bet the farm on his being re-elected, i travel this county 5 days a week and people thinks he is way in over his head as sheriff.Davey 2 and his campaign people are giving him some bad advise, but there is some of his buddies who are not on his side for re-election, but they know how to lie also.

08-10-2010, 01:57 PM

This is an excellent example of why Sheriff Morgan will be re elected! He is out in the public eye, doing community service, and receiving good press while doing it.
This a perfect example of a egomaniac , evidently he is taking his ques from obama, who had a choice between meeting the Boy Scouts on their 100'yr celebration or meeting the ladies of the View,his people said the view is the place, well we know how that went over with the scouts , by the way who have parents who vote obama.You can go to the video on you tube and hear them boo him off the stage when he wanted to talk to them, so sheriff morgan you are also getting bad advise, but thats O.K. just keep listening to davey2 and we will see how that works out.

08-12-2010, 12:35 AM
dont bet the farm on his being re-elected, i travel this county 5 days a week and people thinks he is way in over his head as sheriff.Davey 2 and his campaign people are giving him some bad advise, but there is some of his buddies who are not on his side for re-election, but they know how to lie also.
Were you also the one who traveled the county 5 days a week and listen to all the people who said Scapecchi was going to win or Willis before that? The last two election for sheriff where changes were made were because the citizens were tired of the sheriff in office (Lowman, McNesby). Unless you can prove some sort of malfeasance on the sheriff's behalf, you'll need to overcome voter apathy. And don't make the mistake of thinking just because you're not happy with his performance that the public is just as unhappy. Eight years of Ronnie Mac proved that point.

08-12-2010, 08:36 PM
he needs to go down to Lakeview and get his campaign workers ready again for this up coming election. If you've ever met any of them, you would understand what this means. This guy is off his med's again.

08-12-2010, 10:47 PM
he needs to go down to Lakeview and get his campaign workers ready again for this up coming election. If you've ever met any of them, you would understand what this means. This guy is off his med's again.
Lowman did too little and Ronnie Mac did too much, and morgan doesnt know what the hel# to do unless davey2 or LA tells and that usually bad advice.