PDA

View Full Version : Demotion

08-07-2010, 05:34 AM
How can a Lt who should have been arrested and fired for DV write enough up on another Lt and get him demoted? Isn't it funny how he changes colors with every administration? Now he's in an acting position acting like he's gods gift to us. Well, he's not. I guess he's forgot about all the things he's done while being employed here? When he drums up some more BS like he did on his Sgt that worked for him and it goes south again, maybe they'll see what he's really made of. They had to straighten that mess out for him and hopefully the next mess will cost the department a little money. Maybe then, they will wake up and put him in a position of no authority. He's not as bright as he thinks he is and no one likes working for him due to his arrogance. Just ask the prior Captain of Patrol his opinion and you'll have your answer. With the direction this department is going, it will take 4 years just to straighten out this place. I hope the good Lt leaves prior to his administration leaving so it won't be that much of an embarrassment. Let's see if he can stand with these clowns until they leave or will they move him after all of his made up lies are surfaced?

08-07-2010, 08:33 AM
If we're talking about Murph getting demoted I gotta say, he was a damn good Lt. Smart and concientous (hope I spelled that right). He gave a damn and did a good, professional job. Jack Holland was just as squared away. I honestly believe they got a raw deal.

08-07-2010, 06:54 PM
What the heck is happening to our beloved department?

08-07-2010, 07:08 PM
What the heck is happening to our beloved department?
DAVEY1 DAVEY2 and L.A all the monies wasted on contract people , an idiot for sheriff , letting davey 2 run around thinking he's GOD , and the taxpayers supporting 3or4 members of families and paying them to go to lunch with daddy, thats just the start , law enforcement should be a well respected profession , but this regime has made it a joke.

08-07-2010, 09:33 PM
It is a breath of fresh air to see that this administration is holding people accountable for their actions. I make this statement with the understanding that those that are supervisors have done shady things in the past, but they were mainly promoted by the previous admins... Nonetheless, when more deputies start acting like the professionals they were hired to be this agency will be top notch.

08-07-2010, 10:03 PM
It is a breath of fresh air to see that this administration is holding people accountable for their actions. I make this statement with the understanding that those that are supervisors have done shady things in the past, but they were mainly promoted by the previous admins... Nonetheless, when more deputies start acting like the professionals they were hired to be this agency will be top notch.
a breath of fresh air , just what are you smoking, im not saying there are not bad apples in every barrel but please dont insult our intelligence , by the fresh air bit , the in crowd can do no wrong if you kiss butt enough you are home free, plus you got craig running the place , because davey1 thinks davey2 can get him re-elected. the fresh air will come when morgan and thugs are shown the door.

08-08-2010, 02:11 AM
How can a Lt who should have been arrested and fired for DV write enough up on another Lt and get him demoted? Isn't it funny how he changes colors with every administration? Now he's in an acting position acting like he's gods gift to us. Well, he's not. I guess he's forgot about all the things he's done while being employed here?

I seem to remember that Sheriff's Morgan gave everyone a "clean slate" when he took office. This proves that Sheriff Morgan is a man of his word!

08-08-2010, 02:13 AM
If we're talking about Murph getting demoted I gotta say, he was a darn good Lt. Smart and concientous (hope I spelled that right). He gave a darn and did a good, professional job. Jack Holland was just as squared away. I honestly believe they got a raw deal.

I will make a public records request and post it here. This way everyone will be able to decide for themselves if the Lt got a "raw deal!"

08-08-2010, 02:40 AM
I'll admit, I'm not even aware of the circumstances. I do however have ALOT of trust and faith in the B south shift supervisors. That run a tight ship, they hold their deputies accountable and most of all are known for doing the right thing. A one sided document is not going to change my mind. Is tere a rebuttal. Was it a chronic problem? Could the problem have been rectified without a demotion? Again my faith is in the character of the Lt. Involved.

08-08-2010, 02:49 AM
Sorr I didn't proof read that last one y'all.

08-08-2010, 06:12 PM
It looks like 1st LT was looking for an escape goat for his short comings. I knew about the numerous so call issues with B/South..which were BS.. There was no reason for the demotion but it was made easy because Murphy was on probation.. Now they can put in a new LT that they want.. It's another sad day at the sheriffs office... B/South had no more problems then any other shift.. Watch out guys the head hunters are out (1st Lt, Aiken, etc...) Keep your head up (LT) Murphy ...

08-08-2010, 10:12 PM
You mean he was looking for a SCAPE goat?

08-09-2010, 09:13 PM
It looks like 1st LT was looking for an escape goat for his short comings. I knew about the numerous so call issues with B/South..which were BS.. There was no reason for the demotion but it was made easy because Murphy was on probation.. Now they can put in a new LT that they want.. It's another sad day at the sheriffs office... B/South had no more problems then any other shift.. Watch out guys the head hunters are out (1st Lt, Aiken, etc...) Keep your head up (LT) Murphy ...

You are a real TARD!!!!!!!!!!!! An "escape goat"??? Really? I honestly hope you don't carry a gun for a living! LMAO, what kind of an idiot are you?

08-09-2010, 10:20 PM
I once had some escape goat cheese...it was nasty.

08-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Just because he mis-spoke doesn't diminish what he had to say. Truth is Mark was a scapegoat. It was an isolated incident. Was he counselled or talked to? Nope, just made an example of.