PDA

View Full Version : Does Bill Dunaske work for MGPD?

08-05-2010, 02:35 AM
Does a guy named Bill Dunaske work for your agency?

Mod 592
08-07-2010, 06:05 AM
Yes.

08-15-2010, 02:06 AM
Yes and he is worthless. A veteran cop without a clue on what's going or how to do the job. :snicker:

08-15-2010, 05:29 PM
That guy uses no discetion. He would lock up a spanish or black guy for spiting on the sidewalk. Under cover clan memeber! At lease 3 to 5 guys a night. Im sure he will get a det position very soon!

08-16-2010, 08:04 AM
That guy uses no discetion. He would lock up a spanish or black guy for spiting on the sidewalk. Under cover clan memeber! At lease 3 to 5 guys a night. Im sure he will get a det position very soon!

Now everyone knows how you get to be a detective in MGPD..you gotta write tickets!!! hahahaha...I hope the guys & gals in his squad are setting him straight if people feel this way about him...can't be afraid to tell people to their face that they're a shit cop..

08-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Now everyone knows how you get to be a detective in MGPD..you gotta write tickets!!! hahahaha...I hope the guys & gals in his squad are setting him straight if people feel this way about him...can't be afraid to tell people to their face that they're a shizzat cop..
I hope someone said something to him because there are officers talking all over the department about him. I never met him and don't want to anytime soon. Unfortantly I probably will because I work in the det division and my major likes those type of knuckle heads.

Well soon as they piss me off I'm out of hear. I'm just trying get my six!

08-16-2010, 08:50 PM
OMG!!! A cop that writes tickets!!! Locks up 3 or 4 dirtbags a night!!! Is aggressive and seems to be a cop's cop??? What the hell is the world coming to?

It's cool that he's making a name pissing off idiots like the ones on this post. I sense a little jealousy. Did he take your prom date away from you in school? Probably wasn't too hard to do.

Hey here's another news flash you might want to slam on...
I hear there's a firefighter around here who actually enjoys putting water on fire! Holy SH*T!! That must make you crazy. I bet his fellow shift partners must hate him.
Or this friggin pizza guy I know who has the balls to make a damn good pizza and enjoys doing it. What a jerk he must be!

08-17-2010, 04:49 AM
I guess he is finally defending himself! No prob guy but you slam your squad with radio calls while you play top cop. Don't worry your Sgt loves you. It doesn't matter what your peers think. I heard you got six unrelated arrest in one night but all the arrest were like open beer, loitering and shopping carts. Thanks for saving the Gardens single handed! Keep up the great work!

08-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Dam haters is right! BD is a hard working officer that keeps busy and stays proactive. The problem here is all these old timer lazy cops running around that are afraid to do their job. You do what they ask and don't ask questions. Everyone does what they need to do to get the big merit raise. Your a fool if you don't. The bottom line here is that BD must be making you look bad! Not one of you got the balls to say something to his face so it doesn't matter anyway! Stop being lazy and do what you should be doing. It's not like your solving the crimes anyway.

08-18-2010, 08:01 PM

First off learn how to spell and use proper grammar. "Discretion" "least"

08-18-2010, 08:20 PM
I work for MGPD and I work with Bill. Yes he makes a lot of arrests. That is his prerogative. The guy handles calls too. If he wants to arrest everyone then go for it. As long as you help the squad by handling calls, which he does. If you want to go out and make arrests and write tickets then do it. If you don’t then don’t. But stop *****ing about someone that does. Why do you care what Bill does?? I don’t. I don’t care what you do either. Just back me up when I need you and handle your area. The rest I don’t care.

It disgusts me that we would air our dirty laundry in public and personally attack someone on the internet for the world to see. Are you kidding me? If you have a problem with him then tell it to his face. Same goes for anyone else, tell it to their face if you have a problem with them. Grow a pair of balls.

We deal with enough bullshit from the “sheeple” public. We don’t need to great it for one another. We need to stop working against one another and work together. We are all in this together and should want to make this place the best that it can be.

So go out there and do the right thing. Stop worrying about what everyone else does. If everyone looked into the mirror and said “What mistakes am I making? How can I correct them? How can I make this a better place?” then we would be getting somewhere. How many times do we need to be told about the proper way to do something? Know the rules. Follow them. I am sick of dealing with the same stupidity and the same incompetence for the past 3 years. From dispatch to officers, when are you people going to get it? When?

The department likes tickets and arrests. We all know that. I personally don’t agree that we should be judged by stats but that’s the way it is. I certainly think assigning someone to detectives because they make 50 arrests a month is foolish. You need to look at the big picture.

I make mistakes, we all do, but lets go out there and do our best. All for one and one for all. Stand together or hang alone. We need to stick together and build solidarity and unity.

08-19-2010, 01:16 AM
Every agency throughout the country has those certain officers who always wonder why they always get "screwed"...why nothing ever works out for them...why some other "brown-noser" always gets the promotions over him. This same guy is the first to hate on the other officers who try hard and show a little pride. He can't stand the guy who tries hard to follow the mission statement of his agency or wants to be the best employee he can by getting on board with the beliefs of his administration. This guy always has an "us against them" attitude towards his upper ranks.
You can make things happen, sit and watch things happen, or wonder what the hell just happened! It sounds like BD is one of the "makes things happen" kind of officer. Let's see...he could try hard to do the best job he can, OR he can jump on board the above-described loser train and ***** about everyone else on forums like this.
You can always pick out these anonymous tough-guy/losers when you're working:
The 20 year veteran with no stripes and always "just happens" to have some other call to take when he sees the action coming;
The first to ***** about any change coming, even if it's just a rumor;
The rookie who doesn't last but a couple years and moves on to a "better" agency somewhere that will "appreciate" him;
Is eating his cookie dough ice cream right now while he reads this forum because COPS won't be on for another hour.

08-19-2010, 03:34 AM
Well said! Enough negativity and let's work together! Most MGPD cops I work with do an outstanding job. Everyone have their strong and week points but together we are a unit. MGPD keep up the good work!

09QSK
09-23-2015, 05:21 AM
Looking back at this thread and seeing where he is now, I wonder how people would describe him now. One, I don't think anyone would have the balls to say anything negative to his face, and two I can find at least 20 cops whose ass he's saved either as a 15 or by still being a cops cop after he was promoted. I know because I'm one of them. All of you negative d-bags can shut up. Go whine to each other. No one else wants to hear it.

fsboljAgobe
09-23-2015, 06:37 AM
Ýòî áûëî êðóòî ! (http://the-big-four.ru)

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 04:33 AM
Looking back at this thread and seeing where he is now, I wonder how people would describe him now. One, I don't think anyone would have the balls to say anything negative to his face, and two I can find at least 20 cops whose ass he's saved either as a 15 or by still being a cops cop after he was promoted. I know because I'm one of them. All of you negative d-bags can shut up. Go whine to each other. No one else wants to hear it.

I second this

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 04:49 AM
Say what you want but the guy has balls. He isn't afraid to do police work and he backs his guys better than anyone. One of his cops will do something you would think would get them fired and in the end they get a commendation. The whole board is his squad. He even writes more commendations for patrol officers not in his squad than their own bosses do. People like to second guess what he does but he stands his ground and always comes out fine. Have you seen him work a perimeter? He works harder than most rooks. He doesn't come out until he kicks the perps ass and his dog bites them. Personally, I'd love to see what would happen if one of the keyboard commandos on here actually said stuff to his face. He'd probably kick their ass on the spot - and write his cops a commendation for it.

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Did he get fired yet?

Unregistered
06-04-2017, 08:08 PM
Why don't you call the Department?

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Did he get fired yet?

Hater! Why you hating on Bill? He may not be perfect, but who is? I'm not a big fan of his, but one thing I'll tell you about him, he'll tell you to YOUR face how he feels about you instead of hiding behind a key board.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 11:57 PM
I am the one that posted the below back in 2010. Dunaske isn't getting fired. He did nothing wrong. The guy is a good leader and a good cop. The haters can all piss off.

I work for MGPD and I work with Bill. Yes he makes a lot of arrests. That is his prerogative. The guy handles calls too. If he wants to arrest everyone then go for it. As long as you help the squad by handling calls, which he does. If you want to go out and make arrests and write tickets then do it. If you don’t then don’t. But stop *****ing about someone that does. Why do you care what Bill does?? I don’t. I don’t care what you do either. Just back me up when I need you and handle your area. The rest I don’t care.

It disgusts me that we would air our dirty laundry in public and personally attack someone on the internet for the world to see. Are you kidding me? If you have a problem with him then tell it to his face. Same goes for anyone else, tell it to their face if you have a problem with them. Grow a pair of balls.

We deal with enough bullshit from the “sheeple” public. We don’t need to great it for one another. We need to stop working against one another and work together. We are all in this together and should want to make this place the best that it can be.

So go out there and do the right thing. Stop worrying about what everyone else does. If everyone looked into the mirror and said “What mistakes am I making? How can I correct them? How can I make this a better place?” then we would be getting somewhere. How many times do we need to be told about the proper way to do something? Know the rules. Follow them. I am sick of dealing with the same stupidity and the same incompetence for the past 3 years. From dispatch to officers, when are you people going to get it? When?

The department likes tickets and arrests. We all know that. I personally don’t agree that we should be judged by stats but that’s the way it is. I certainly think assigning someone to detectives because they make 50 arrests a month is foolish. You need to look at the big picture.

I make mistakes, we all do, but lets go out there and do our best. All for one and one for all. Stand together or hang alone. We need to stick together and build solidarity and unity.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 03:22 AM
Dunaske isn't getting fired. He did nothing wrong. The guy is a good leader and a good cop. The haters can all piss off.

Dunaske did nothing wrong??? You clearly haven't seen the videos of him arresting QUICKSTOP employees inside the store!! Yall are completely delusional if you think he's a good guy. Your department broke 20x more laws than the people illegally harassed at QUICKSTOP. Anyone with anything to good to say about Dunaske is a 110% scumbag.

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 05:06 AM
Dunaske did nothing wrong??? You clearly haven't seen the videos of him arresting QUICKSTOP employees inside the store!! Yall are completely delusional if you think he's a good guy. Your department broke 20x more laws than the people illegally harassed at QUICKSTOP. Anyone with anything to good to say about Dunaske is a 110% scumbag.

Says the scumbag!

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Like him or not he was there for any cop that needed him.