PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of a New Day

08-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Well Well Well

The dawn of a new day is upon us brothers and sister. The old cover up "supervisors" are just about gone. I am optomistic and encouraged in the future of this deaprtment. We have some great police officers here that can really make a difference. Stay positive and the rewards will warrant the effort. The dancing hotdog lives; :devil:

08-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Still to many connections to the past my brothers! We need to root the "Old Guard" out of here before we can move forward. DG and SB have their moles so expect trouble to show up in the newspaper. We are going to be like Port Richey for the next few years with the Mayor and Jeff in the hot seat.

08-06-2010, 04:54 AM
Thank you guest for your comment and opinion

The reality is however that Jeff is an upstanding guy who will do the right thing. Please do not compare us to Port Richey. Nothing against them (Good Guys) but we have bigger fish to fry. The old "leaders" have a problem with letting things go. They should be enjoying their retirement and just be glad there are people left behind that are competent enough to clean up their complete and undesirable messes.
:evil:

08-06-2010, 11:41 AM
To guest, what "old guard" are you referring to? The two people you referred to have no "moles' within the department. Chief Harrington is a true professional and doesn't play politics. The two you referred to have ZERO leadership ability and you can't even compare them to our new chief. The department will be a far better place to work because favortism and back door deals won't happen. I support Chief Harrington 100%. On a different note, next time Dime Bag is rolling around on the sidewalk at Chasco, he should probably not let his weed fall out of his pocket.

08-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Starting tomorrow the HATCHET MAN cometh!

As a Police Department we are a disgrace so here are the new rules!

No more stealing and dealing

No more drugs and hugs

No more " Fat Face" on the Myspace

No more gettin high and tellin the lie

No more over the barrel with your panties down Darrel

No more stay low with Moe

No more kind guy and blind eye

No more text for sex (yes, I know)

No more crash and stash

No more stash the cash

No more Oxy by proxy

No more take home-a the Soama

No more need for your weed

No more out to bars then drive our cars

No more free stuff for me tuff

No more fake'n for bacon

No more, I said no more!

Do I need to put names next to each line or can we all figure this out for ourself?

08-10-2010, 05:05 PM
PLEASE, NO MORE JERRY KIRKPATRICK!

08-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Wait real soon one of us is going to get the ding-dong just so the newbie looks tuff to the city manager who really must be wondering what is happening since the Chief retired.

08-12-2010, 11:39 PM
To the previous poster: The retired chief was an arrogant clown who allowed his friends to loot the pension. The decisions ( or lack of ) he made at the end of his career will carry over for many years to come. He and his cronies aren't viable and will be exposed if they seek future public office or positions ( Dime Bag Darryl )

08-13-2010, 12:05 PM
This sounds like the "Little General" himself...hahahah

08-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Hammer Hands and NPRBLUE, as always you speak the truth. The days and ways of Giswaldo, and Dime Bag, are over. For the "Doubters" you will soon see that The NEW CHIEF says what he means, and means what he says. The one who walks the halls feeling "Untouchable" will soon fall from grace. His arrogance has not gone unnoticed, and he will be held accountable. Stand fast, Stay the course, and remember Esprit de Corps. A clear message will soon be sent, and we will again be able to stand tall, and wear our uniform with "Pride" and "Honor". I for one grow tired of hanging my head in shame for the actions of a few. Oooh Rah !!

08-14-2010, 01:39 AM
We'll see but wisdom tells us the NEW CHIEF will not have the support to stay the course. The council and manager are going to sour quick once the legal battles start costingthem tax dollars. Then he is going to be a lame duck afraid to do anything without asking first. They are not used to fighting and being in the media looking bad so rather than get better it will get worse for us. NEW CHIEF will become frustrated and be gone within 2 years it's his nature. But wear your uniform with pride you will still get your discount.

:cop:

08-18-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey Guest,

It seems that you have an awful lot of insight on what was going on around here. I sure wish you would have stepped up and did something about it instead of walking away with your buddies and dumping it in someone else's lap, for them to clean up. There sure is a lot of documentation missing around this place, but hey as long as you know someone on the Rotary Club you are good to go right? On a positive note people will now be held accountable for their actions as they should be. I cannot believe people were so blind for so long. Good thing we have a new boss now people will be forced to wipe the sleep from their eyes and eventually all the B.S. will be known. :evil:
and of course: :devil:
Everyone stay positive we have to weather the storm and messes left by the incompetent. That guy left with like 350,000 thousand dollars; really people, you think we do not have a right to *****. You are lucky it is just us and not the citizens who actually know what was going on.

08-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Well it was like $365,000 in change but who's counting right!!!!
Not a bad score since Jeff H. did all the work.Take all $365,000 go to seminole with your buddy S.B. and put it all on red for ALL the dancing hotdogs in the world. :devil: :devil: :devil:
If you win you trippled up, if it falls on black,well you never earned it anyways so it would be a wash.
Is it true for years the only two people to have keys to the evidence lockers were cue ball and dime bag?Things that make you go uuuuuummmmmmmm.

08-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Hammer hang tight the Snoops are on the trail and you will be reading about it soon. It is the other stuff NewChief needs to worry. They are very interested in a recent event.

08-22-2010, 04:36 AM
Well Hello,
Once again "guest" you are trying to bring discredit on this department. Not being exactly sure of whom you are but I am close, please go set a car on fire or drive off the road drunk. Bottom line try as you will but that little circle you hang in is over, Over tard let it go. The best option you and the tard's have is to let it go. Let it go hanger's you and your careers are done so do not try and make things worse or the newspaper will get an ear full. Trust me let it go before you regret claiming stake to this fight, I have nothing better to do. Keep hitting the hornet nest with a stick and you will get stung. :evil:
and as always if you know who I am sign the waiver! Win lose or draw if I can punch you in the face, I will have fun. :devil:

08-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Seems like a lot of empty talk-useless words-and gas bag threats. This is it in a nut shell folks, all these posts a planted by one person who has trouble catching his breath,and an old Sgt. That usedto protect him. Thier just trying to discredit the Chief, and wreck morale. He 2 will soon be just a bad memory like J.K. Don't buy into any of it

08-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Yup ! I think ur right. Another cancer that should have been cut out a long time ago. I won't play into this b.s again. This is the last time I'll be on this site. If I want to listen to an arse hole, I'll fart. :twisted:

08-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Your pretty stuck on the whole catching by breath issue.
Lets cover some facts for you.
I have never had an issue with signing my name to the posts that were written by myself.
I have never attempted to discredit our current or past Chief in anyway.
Our current Chief responded out with the troops during a call with a guy that had a handgun
in his hands, and had no issue jumping into the mix and be there for his troops, and that right there should show anyone what kind of OUTSTANDING leader we have.
ALL my previous posts have always tried to make a positive morale.
I'm a virgo, but the only cancer is in the fingers of the person hiding behind the computer and trash talking some. Go treat your fingers with some chermotherapy and come back to work with a positive out look.
We have a fun, proactive agency. Lets keep it that way.

Signed by NP392

08-23-2010, 05:46 PM
How those balls taste john?

08-23-2010, 07:07 PM
What an IDIOT! They set a trap and you took the bait. Why don't you just sign a confession, STUPID !! Btw, it's "Chemotherapy" next time try Spellcheck ya HALFWIT. It won't be so obvious that you wrote all the messages.
Listerine-Directions for use; Gargle, rinse, and repeat.

08-23-2010, 07:58 PM
A BIG FAT RAT IN THE TRAP :snicker:

08-23-2010, 11:53 PM
hey stop picking on him.I havent heard any of those "false allegations" being thrown his way since i dont know maybe june 18th to be exact. i wonder why that is? you really need to fabricate some so you don't appear guilty as a whore in church :snicker:

08-28-2010, 09:07 PM
MY SPACE...hahaha