PDA

View Full Version : Cruise away

08-04-2010, 06:44 AM
With oil on the beach, economy at an all time low and no pay raises for any of the Sheriffs Office personal, Thelbert decides to go sip Pine Apple drinks on a ship no one else can afford. I wonder if he got any ideas from good old Charlie Morris on how to fund your vacations? You remember him don't you, he's the one who was such a close friend of yours until he got arrested. He's the one you fixed the cell up for when he came back to testify in Federal Court. Surely you don't think we kept a copy of the work orders for the paint, cable cord and new mattress along with a few pictures. It must be nice to live that type of life while all your troops are wondering how to make it to the next payday. The next time you walk down the halls, just look at us and know that we don't admire you and can't wait for you to be gone. Please don't humor us with your Cruise highlights, we don't want to hear them. We'll go hang out at our oily beach and support our local businesses who need help paying their bills.

08-04-2010, 09:23 AM
With oil on the beach, economy at an all time low and no pay raises for any of the Sheriffs Office personal, Thelbert decides to go sip Pine Apple drinks on a ship no one else can afford. I wonder if he got any ideas from good old Charlie Morris on how to fund your vacations? You remember him don't you, he's the one who was such a close friend of yours until he got arrested. He's the one you fixed the cell up for when he came back to testify in Federal Court. Surely you don't think we kept a copy of the work orders for the paint, cable cord and new mattress along with a few pictures. It must be nice to live that type of life while all your troops are wondering how to make it to the next payday. The next time you walk down the halls, just look at us and know that we don't admire you and can't wait for you to be gone. Please don't humor us with your Cruise highlights, we don't want to hear them. We'll go hang out at our oily beach and support our local businesses who need help paying their bills.

Hey "shipmate", why don't you S.T.F.U. and go work somewhere else. It's people like you that make it look like all of us who work here are miserable, hate our jobs, and hate everyone around us. If you're so unhappy with the way things are going around here, just leave and find something else to do. You are obviously not going to be part of the solution since your solution is to get on a blog and talk about how much you hate your boss. Oh, and just for the record since I know it's going to come up, I'm not Davey2, or Deanna, or anyone else that gets on here to defend the Sheriff or his staff. I'm just another Deputy that's been around here for close to twelve years that's getting sick and tired of those of you who get on here and can do nothing but whine and complain like a bunch of kindergartners about how much they don't like the way things are around here. Anybody that's been here longer that two weeks (and has a least half a brain) would realize that Sheriff's come and go every four to eight years, and that crying about what they do isn't going to do a damn bit of good. Why don't you shut up and either leave, or start trying to make a difference around the office and a least try to make things better. Hey, you could even run for Sheriff if you're that unhappy about what's going on around here. I think that would probably make more of a difference than whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish by posting on here.

For those of you who don't work for the Sheriff's Office, please don't think that we are all like "shipmate". Most of us enjoy our jobs and where we work, and while we may not care for some of the decisions that are made by the Sheriff and his staff, we realize that he is currently our boss, and will support him as much as we can. As I said above, Sheriff's come and go, and most of us realize that in order to have a good place to work we all have to work together and do the best that we can do in spite of who is in charge. Unfortunately, there are a few people like "shipmate" who would rather whine and cry and complain about how they don't like things are going around here, but don't want work and try to make things better around here. Most of us try to distance ourselves from the few people that work for us that are like "shipmate" because they are unwilling to work with anyone else (or are unwilling to work at all) and continue to create a bad image of our chosen profession. Please realize that most of us are professionals, and will do the best we can to serve this county, regardless of who's in charge.

08-04-2010, 10:15 AM
I couldn't agree with you more.

Dear Shipmate,

Did you ever think that between his $100,000 a year salary, the retirement from the military and his wife's paycheck, the Sheriff can afford to take a cruise outside your living expense? You really are a hater and please take your lame ass to some other department.

08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
I couldn't agree with you more.

Dear Shipmate,

Did you ever think that between his $100,000 a year salary, the retirement from the military and his wife's paycheck, the Sheriff can afford to take a cruise outside your living expense? You really are a hater and please take your lame ass to some other department.
please to the posters that says deanna gets on here and defends this sheriff, show me one post , , he is a lair, arrogant as# and he needs to be on a cruise maybe he will know how to be a tourist because he dam# sure knows nothing about being a sheriff, you need to stay away from davey 2 because tou are starting to sound like him.

08-04-2010, 07:11 PM

Hey "shipmate", why don't you S.T.F.U. and go work somewhere else. It's people like you that make it look like all of us who work here are miserable, hate our jobs, and hate everyone around us. If you're so unhappy with the way things are going around here, just leave and find something else to do. You are obviously not going to be part of the solution since your solution is to get on a blog and talk about how much you hate your boss. Oh, and just for the record since I know it's going to come up, I'm not Davey2, or Deanna, or anyone else that gets on here to defend the Sheriff or his staff. I'm just another Deputy that's been around here for close to twelve years that's getting sick and tired of those of you who get on here and can do nothing but whine and complain like a bunch of kindergartners about how much they don't like the way things are around here. Anybody that's been here longer that two weeks (and has a least half a brain) would realize that Sheriff's come and go every four to eight years, and that crying about what they do isn't going to do a darn bit of good. Why don't you shut up and either leave, or start trying to make a difference around the office and a least try to make things better. Hey, you could even run for Sheriff if you're that unhappy about what's going on around here. I think that would probably make more of a difference than whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish by posting on here.

For those of you who don't work for the Sheriff's Office, please don't think that we are all like "shipmate". Most of us enjoy our jobs and where we work, and while we may not care for some of the decisions that are made by the Sheriff and his staff, we realize that he is currently our boss, and will support him as much as we can. As I said above, Sheriff's come and go, and most of us realize that in order to have a good place to work we all have to work together and do the best that we can do in spite of who is in charge. Unfortunately, there are a few people like "shipmate" who would rather whine and cry and complain about how they don't like things are going around here, but don't want work and try to make things better around here. Most of us try to distance ourselves from the few people that work for us that are like "shipmate" because they are unwilling to work with anyone else (or are unwilling to work at all) and continue to create a bad image of our chosen profession. Please realize that most of us are professionals, and will do the best we can to serve this county, regardless of who's in charge.

This should be easy, if you are so happy, please provide your name and current position here at the sheriffs office?!? We would like to be as happy as you.

08-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I would like an attitude adjustment from such an enlightened person too. Who do I need to speak with?

08-04-2010, 09:23 PM
The cruise: It's his money, he can spend it any way he wants. No one tells you to put back that extra six pack of Natty Light on paydays. You can bash him all you want on how he spends the department's money but his money is his (or his wife's).

08-05-2010, 02:21 AM
Feel free to sit on our oily beach and spend your money at one of the bars. As for me and my family, we're going to vacation in the Rockies in October. I'll think about ya while you're breathing in fumes and dodging seagull bombs.

08-05-2010, 02:22 AM

Hey "shipmate", why don't you S.T.F.U. and go work somewhere else. It's people like you that make it look like all of us who work here are miserable, hate our jobs, and hate everyone around us. If you're so unhappy with the way things are going around here, just leave and find something else to do. You are obviously not going to be part of the solution since your solution is to get on a blog and talk about how much you hate your boss. Oh, and just for the record since I know it's going to come up, I'm not Davey2, or Deanna, or anyone else that gets on here to defend the Sheriff or his staff. I'm just another Deputy that's been around here for close to twelve years that's getting sick and tired of those of you who get on here and can do nothing but whine and complain like a bunch of kindergartners about how much they don't like the way things are around here. Anybody that's been here longer that two weeks (and has a least half a brain) would realize that Sheriff's come and go every four to eight years, and that crying about what they do isn't going to do a darn bit of good. Why don't you shut up and either leave, or start trying to make a difference around the office and a least try to make things better. Hey, you could even run for Sheriff if you're that unhappy about what's going on around here. I think that would probably make more of a difference than whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish by posting on here.

We know you're not Deanna. You can actually write better than a third grader.

08-05-2010, 02:23 AM
[quote="sunken ship":3mhdato0]I couldn't agree with you more.

Dear Shipmate,

please to the posters that says deanna gets on here and defends this sheriff, show me one post , , he is a lair, arrogant as# and he needs to be on a cruise maybe he will know how to be a tourist because he dam# sure knows nothing about being a sheriff, you need to stay away from davey 2 because tou are starting to sound like him.[/quote:3mhdato0]
This is Deanna's ignorant ass.

08-05-2010, 01:59 PM
[quote="sunken ship":11lwyk85]I couldn't agree with you more.

Dear Shipmate,

please to the posters that says deanna gets on here and defends this sheriff, show me one post , , he is a lair, arrogant as# and he needs to be on a cruise maybe he will know how to be a tourist because he dam# sure knows nothing about being a sheriff, you need to stay away from davey 2 because tou are starting to sound like him.
This is Deanna's ignorant ass.[/quote:11lwyk85] This is great , i can say whatever i want and then you guys blame whom ever, you gotta love it.

08-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Where is a bloody iceberg when you need one?

08-06-2010, 11:21 AM
I'd settle for him to take a "3 Hour Tour" on the S.S. Minnow and he can bring Gilligan AKA Davey Two with him!!!!!

08-07-2010, 11:09 PM
[quote="sunken ship":3or3ikx2]I couldn't agree with you more.

Dear Shipmate,

This is Deanna's ignorant ass. This is great , i can say whatever i want and then you guys blame whom ever, you gotta love it.[/quote:3or3ikx2]
This is the only type of people that will support someone as shady as John Powell. Deanna, you have proved to us time and time again that you're dishonest and childish. Please don't insult our intelligence with lies. I know it's hard for a liar not to lie but we are asking that you try. (Note that the word liar is spelled correctly...it's not lair. As many times as you have tried to use the word liar on this forum, and as many times as you have been corrected after spelling it wrong, one would think you would get it right every now and again.)

08-07-2010, 11:35 PM
[quote="show me":2yo4nxrx][quote="sunken ship":2yo4nxrx]I couldn't agree with you more.

Dear Shipmate,

This is Deanna's ignorant ass. This is great , i can say whatever i want and then you guys blame whom ever, you gotta love it.[/quote:2yo4nxrx]
This is the only type of people that will support someone as shady as John Powell. Deanna, you have proved to us time and time again that you're dishonest and childish. Please don't insult our intelligence with lies. I know it's hard for a liar not to lie but we are asking that you try. (Note that the word liar is spelled correctly...it's not lair. As many times as you have tried to use the word liar on this forum, and as many times as you have been corrected after spelling it wrong, one would think you would get it right every now and again.)[/quote:2yo4nxrx] gotta love it.