PDA

View Full Version : The Time Is Near

08-04-2010, 12:30 AM
The time is near. Please think of us Stee Vee when you turn in all your personal belognings and get your first issue of prison blues. Think of us the first time you have to lie (not that this doesn't come easy for ya) and tell someone why it is you are locked up. Oh and good luck keeping it a secret that you were a cop. You can place a bet on the fact that we'll let that facility know how you have an uncontrollable urge to wiggle your wang in the face of little kids. Even your own. Think of us when your biggest decision of the day is whether the mess hall has grape or strawberry jelly for your date in the shower later that night. Oh and think of us when you start making plans for your release. I hope you take your white trash self back to Mizzo or up there with your daddy. You'll fit right in in that back azz country town. :cop:

08-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Judging by your comments, your only tough behind the Internet, didn't have the balls to tell that to his face yourself? Sure wait till he is gone to talk trash! COWARD! I am sure GOD has a plan for people like you!

08-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Judging by your comments, your only tough behind the Internet, didn't have the balls to tell that to his face yourself? Sure wait till he is gone to talk trash! COWARD! I am sure GOD has a plan for people like you!

That's the pot calling the kettle black. Coward. Post your own friggin name. Thanks for passing on the info for us who worked last night. We're tired of hearing about this convicted felon.

I'm told our Union VP hit the nail on the head at the meeting last night when he called him out for what he really is, a P.O.S. What son of a recently retired Chief, starts calling the local News media stirring the pot and in turn making his dad look just as bad as he was as a police officer.

We all know who and what he is. We need to ignore this crap on these blogs he's posting.

Be safe and protect each other out there, cause this guy is going to snap and possibly hurt someone if given the opportunity.

08-04-2010, 01:24 AM
The following was never sustained against Stee Vee, but come on man:

Pulled out his wang on several gals in blue We'll leave their names out, but let's say the namesake Petrovich does not carry the same clout as Divirgilio or Washington! Wee little lad.

Fondled his stepkid.

Gambled on duty.

Horizontal mambo with that nurse from Cape ER on duty. His initials are even scratched into the bleachers at Cape High. Classy man.

Hold on for this one! Cheated on his wife.

Mortgage Fraud.

Ratted out GymY O, Ty 4rey, and Reese's pieces.

Admits to a relationship with GL!

WOW! :devil:

08-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Let us all pray that this guy does not have access to the Internet or the media when he finally gets locked away!

As far as being a danger to anyone do not worry. This joker is a true coward.