PDA

View Full Version : Cop gets Juvenile Pregnant

07-30-2010, 02:29 AM
I heard a disturbing roumor. Is it true that one of BBPD's officer's got a juvenile pregnant. Normally I wouldn't say anything because this was heard in the course of cop talk. But, it seems to me that this goes beyond the normal course of minor mess ups. The departmeent needs to look into this without a doubt. And for any of you individuals who want to deny this in any further posts my next post will have the offer's name in it if you are so inclined to hide or obscure the truth. Believe me, if I heard this much you can gaurantee the administration has heard it as well. Have they looked into it?? Not sure. They will probably say they don't have a complainant. Thought the state picked things like this up. At the least FDLE would.

08-01-2010, 09:21 PM
If this were true, why would you post it on this site? Did you notify Internal Affairs at BBPD? Do you really think that anyone from BBPD takes anything on this site seriously?

I would agree that, if true, it would be an issue that would need to be looked into by administration, not aired on this site, where it would be ignored as another rumor.

08-03-2010, 08:49 AM
The repercussions from outing something like this could be horrendous and in my opinion retribution, although indirect, would be real.