PDA

View Full Version : Brown Clowns are Losers

07-29-2010, 09:41 AM
The title says it all....So many losers wearing the brown clown suit!

07-29-2010, 05:49 PM
YEA...The Brown Gown Clowns are getting worse and worse everyday.

07-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Then why are you two even coming on this site?

You just want to cause problems, go somewhere else and play your games.

08-03-2010, 03:32 AM
TWO LOSERS THAT WANTED TO WEAR THE BROWN GOWNS,BUT DIDN'T MAKE IT. SO NOW THEY WORK IN SOME LITTLE AGENCY HATING ON METRO. LMAO :cop: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MDPD, SAY IT IN MY FACE. DON'T SHAKE MY HAND AND SMILE, BUT THEN TURN AROUND AND TALK CRAP BEHIND OUR BACKS OR IN SOME BULLCRAP INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

08-03-2010, 11:33 PM
hey metro take a look at just about every category on this blog it is the backstabber or sackless pieces of crap that talk bs and kiss your butt when they see you.

the problem is the weasels will continue because they cant look us in the face and say it because of their lack of sacks.

This is the problem with all these message boards, just check out the herald after any article all the sackless haters come out.

08-05-2010, 09:30 AM
You caught me...I always wanted to be a coward wearing a UPS uniform...and no, I never shake a brown clowns hand, wave at them when they drive by, or even nod my head at them..why? because I can't stand them. They are the joke of South Florida!! Let me know where you work and what shift..I would love to tell you to your face!

08-06-2010, 08:17 AM
I love these internet tuff guys, Whenever you want buddy ...Oh yea! You never said where you worked :lol:

08-07-2010, 10:45 PM
I work on your mom!!

08-09-2010, 09:52 AM
I figured you wouldn't have the balls to say where you work. It show's how embarrassed you are of the Shit hole place that you work. I am going to tell you like I said it before, If you have a problem with a Miami-Dade Police Officer say it to his face :x , and see that reaction you will get from that Officer. Just hope you don't come across me :devil:

08-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Another scary Brown Clown....I hope i don't come across you!! Fat AZZZ cuban coffee drinking Clown :evil:

08-10-2010, 06:36 PM
All the brown clowns have for ammo is "this is my county" and "you wanted to work for mdpd". Come on guys thats getting pretty old. Truth is.. Yeah the mdpd is a great department.. Just that its full of incompetent officers. All the county PO talk about is how you are the big bad wolf, yet you patrol hammocks and kendall.. look at those suited up wannabe's that work the 59 at kendall ale house wearing tactical gear.. THATS A JOKE

Point is learn your position, dont try to be a big bad wolf when you are the sheep and most importantly be proud of yourself that you work for a great department and you dont work hard for your money.

08-11-2010, 11:27 AM
I like it when I hear people mentioned the two most popular(Kendall & Hammocks) , The truth is yes We have Kendall and Hammocks, And yes the crime ratio is very low in those two Districts.The truth of the matter is that I am Glad there is little or no serious crime there, CAUSE I LIVE IN THOSE DISTRICTS!, and you probaly live in those districts for the same reasons

I've worked in probably the worst neighborhoods this county has to offer(come to Cutler Ridge District ,So You can see what I'm Talking about), Trust me My wannabe county Officer I've earned my pay. I will end this with the famous words that are so true, THIS IS MY COUNTY! :wink:

08-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Hey metro...yes you, the one that posts with the username metro...
You can blow your own horn all you want. You are still a worthless slob you has never and will never be anything more than a glorified UPS driver...Lazy, always trying to dump a call or holding it for 2 hours hoping it will be a no report...you are worthless..keep believing that this is your county...I wonder why all these places have incorporated over the last 15 years...BSO keeps taking over agencies and yet M.D. keeps losing them...hmmm..must be a reason...Nobody wants losers protecting them....There you go tuff guy...explain that away! :devil:

08-12-2010, 07:32 AM
METRO IS RIGHT!!!!! All other people use for Ammo Vs MDPD is call us Ups Drivers. Wow try something new, Don't you think we know are uniforms are brown....... Who cares?? You Probaly wanted to wear it @ one point but got 07 in our Process for being a Loser>>>>>>>>

08-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Really? That's all people use? The UPS driver line? No..I don't think so. You are called so many other things. There are to many things to list. I see you could not answer the question as to why everyone is fleeing your great service and making their own cities. You cannot answer because deep down in your little brown heart, you know you are a loser and are just scared to admit it. Don't be shy, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Just answer the question. Why are you losing the areas to city P.D.s? It is simple (like your mind), You do not do a good job and every citizen knows it!!

08-13-2010, 05:11 AM
WoW guest u took the words right out of my mouth... :snicker: ....one of the reasons other agencies hate u clowns is cuz u think ur better than anyone else and think ur crap doesn't stink. well guess what it does... it smells just like mine, and if u dnt believe me just go smell ur mom's chest. that nasty B*t^h.

p.s. this message goes out to all the stuck up, snobby, a$$ licking clowns that think they r better then any other department. :mrgreen:

08-15-2010, 06:28 AM
I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT KEEP TALKING ABOUT MIAMI-DADE POLICE DEPARTMENT WORK AT? THE ONLY WAY YOU COMMET ON MIAMI-DADE, IS IF YOUR WORK FOR MIAMI-DADE.

08-15-2010, 06:36 AM
HEY P.O.... YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE ****S THAT WERE CUT IN OUR PROCESS. YOUR LAST SENTENCE SOUNDS LIKE YOU MONITOR OUR RADIO ALL THE TIME HOPING THAT ONE DAY YOUR LITTLE SHIT HOLE AGENCY(YOU KNOW IT IS) GETS CALLED FOR A B.S CALL. KEEP YOUR MOUTH QUIET, WE'RE LIKE THE BIG BAD JOCK IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND YOUR THE NERD THAT KEEPS GETTING THROWN IN THE LOCKER........

08-15-2010, 05:46 PM
The nerd that bangs you mom every night in that phat @ss.....LOL...LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Miami Dade Police Department...going...going...gone!!!

08-24-2010, 01:12 PM
I never hear anyone say anything good about metro so I had to see for myself before I judged you guys. And I have to say I was shocked on how unprofessional some of you guys are. It's not everyone but a vast majority of you guys are lacking as police officers. I see why cities are getting there own police. Get it together or you guys will be stuck in the jails and prisoner transport only! No I don't want to wear your uniform and I never applied to metro.

08-27-2010, 09:52 AM
YOU KNOW YOU ATTEMPTED TO WORK FOR US, BUT DID NOT MAKE IT.WE ARE THE BEST, SO MANY OTHER AGENCIES HAVE USED ARE TRAINING AND ATTEND OUR INSTITUTE JUST TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE TRAINED WITH THE BEST. KISS MY BROWN ASS, NOBODY COMPARES TO WHAT WE ARE. IF YOU THINK YOUR AGENCY IS BETTER; LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WORK AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT.......Ooh-rahHHHHHHHH SEMPER FI

08-29-2010, 10:34 PM
LOL! Your the best, now that's funny! Other agencies train with you guys because your the largest and last I checked the School of Justice is owned by the County who employs instructors from several different jurisdictions. Your attitude is why you guys are talked about. Now all County officers aren't bad but the few individuals like yourself tarnish the department.

08-31-2010, 07:30 PM
MDPSI (FORMALLY Training Bureau) Only employes MDPD. Smart ass

09-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Your wrong!

09-01-2010, 04:34 PM
YOU KNOW YOU ATTEMPTED TO WORK FOR US, BUT DID NOT MAKE IT.WE ARE THE BEST, SO MANY OTHER AGENCIES HAVE USED ARE TRAINING AND ATTEND OUR INSTITUTE JUST TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE TRAINED WITH THE BEST. KISS MY BROWN ASS, NOBODY COMPARES TO WHAT WE ARE. IF YOU THINK YOUR AGENCY IS BETTER; LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WORK AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT.......Ooh-rahHHHHHHHH SEMPER FI

Your using the marine corp semper fi in relation to MDPD is an insult to the corp. Your big bad county was the last agency in the county to get hand held radios.Your dept issues 6 shot revolvers as a duty weapon and is the only one I know of that DOES. Seems like in every other election, citizens elect to tax themselves MORE $$$ to form their OWN police dept. Can you say Pinecrest, Doral, Sunny Isles, and the best is Miami Gardens. In it's first year, they dropped the crime rate, what was it 20% ?(start up dept best you guys by 20%, LOL) You got AFIS 6-7 years YEARS AFTER IT CAME ON LINE. I could go on and on, but why pour salt on your wounds. And you call yourselves the best in the county? You brown gowned clowns are legends in your own minds.

09-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Your using the marine corp semper fi in relation to MDPD is an insult to the corp. Your big bad county was the last agency in the county to get hand held radios.Your dept issues 6 shot revolvers as a duty weapon and is the only one I know of that DOES. Seems like in every other election, citizens elect to tax themselves MORE $$$ to form their OWN police dept. Can you say Pinecrest, Doral, Sunny Isles, and the best is Miami Gardens. In it's first year, they dropped the crime rate, what was it 20% ?(start up dept best you guys by 20%, LOL) You got AFIS 6-7 years YEARS AFTER IT CAME ON LINE. I could go on and on, but why pour salt on your wounds. And you call yourselves the best in the county? You brown gowned clowns are legends in your own minds.Guest

All I have to say is well said!

09-03-2010, 02:35 PM
I agree that using Semper Fi in relation to MDPD is inappropriate.

However, municipalities in Broward County are returning their police services to Broward Sheriff department because the downturn in property values and property taxes has made it financially impossible for them to run their own police Departments. It doesn't have anything to do with quality of service, and has everything to do with the $$$$. It is likely that the same thing will happen in Dade County in the coming fiscal year.

MDPD is also the largest police department in the S.E. United States. In the top 10 in the Country. Accredited by CALEA and one other organization (the name escapes me right now) And FYI - the "brown clowns" as you like to call MDPD police officers actually provide all police services to unincorporated Dade-County and 3 contracted cities PLUS many services to the municipalities. Municipalities are dependent on us for all Sheriff Services (court related) and use our Crime Lab, Forensic Artists, specialized investigations, SRT, and specialized units. So the municipalities can bad mouth MDPD all they want, but they simply CAN NOT do their job without US.

09-03-2010, 07:44 PM

However, municipalities in Broward County are returning their police services to Broward Sheriff department because the downturn in property values and property taxes has made it financially impossible for them to run their own police Departments. It doesn't have anything to do with quality of service, and has everything to do with the $$$$. It is likely that the same thing will happen in Dade County in the coming fiscal year.

MDPD is also the largest police department in the S.E. United States. In the top 10 in the Country. Accredited by CALEA and one other organization (the name escapes me right now) And FYI - the "brown clowns" as you like to call MDPD police officers actually provide all police services to unincorporated Dade-County and 3 contracted cities PLUS many services to the municipalities. Municipalities are dependent on us for all Sheriff Services (court related) and use our Crime Lab, Forensic Artists, specialized investigations, SRT, and specialized units. So the municipalities can bad mouth MDPD all they want, but they simply CAN NOT do their job without US.

Wow, You could not expect me to take anything you have said seriously. Which Municipalities are returning to a BSO, what maybe one or two? I highly doubt it will happen in Dade County, its just not going to happen, there's no going back, among a lot of other reasons, there to much city-nationalism in this county. You give a lot of theatrical facts, but for people who know MDPD, it means nothing. Crime lab ect. OK, but I'm not sure about specialized investigations, those are more collaborative efforts, and almost every city in the county has its own swat, this is no longer 1990s era, city cops, we do our own dirty work. And we cannot do our jobs with out you? I won't even respond to such nonsense.

09-08-2010, 10:28 PM
EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID IS CORRECT, EVERYONE DEPENDS ON MDPD....

09-08-2010, 10:30 PM
No I'm right, I've been there a million times. Brown only teaches brown.
Your wrong!

09-08-2010, 11:22 PM
This needs to end!!

We shall all agree that Brown Clowns are losers and that will be the final word......

LOSERS

09-10-2010, 04:32 PM
MDPD's crime lab is horrible! The several times I've submitted evidence requiring prints to MDPD's lab over the years, I have NEVER gotten ANY results back! (Evidence was well preserved and proprely submitted). The 2 times I've had to submit evidence to BSO's crime lab and requested prints I got a partial palm print off a half kilo of cocaine and 2 finger prints off a plastic bag in another case. FDLE (or BSO) should take over the lab in Miami-Dade County: then ALL agencies would get the SAME level of service and treatment!

09-12-2010, 05:11 AM
I will forward your suggestion to the proper authorities you freekin moron!

09-13-2010, 06:22 AM

BSO???

09-13-2010, 08:50 PM
MDPD's crime lab is horrible! The several times I've submitted evidence requiring prints to MDPD's lab over the years, I have NEVER gotten ANY results back! (Evidence was well preserved and proprely submitted). The 2 times I've had to submit evidence to BSO's crime lab and requested prints I got a partial palm print off a half kilo of cocaine and 2 finger prints off a plastic bag in another case. FDLE (or BSO) should take over the lab in Miami-Dade County: then ALL agencies would get the SAME level of service and treatment!

Don't feel bad - I had a similar situation with MDPD's Crime Lab. We sent a latent print (of value) to the lab in which the subject was not known at the time. Lab said no "hit" was returned thru AFIS. The f'd up part is the print belongs to a Career Criminal who had been recently released from a Florida Prison. When confronted, the Lab just said "OOPS", don't know how that one got by! I do know how - the print was never examined because they don't care about the municipalities. Freaking liars!!! Very disappointed with the lab!!!

09-14-2010, 12:01 AM
The only thing wrong with metro is that they are disbanding the 1600's. A Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid move! These guys are the best of the best, and maybe some of the best in the country. Cut the budget somewhere else, this is a Stupid move!

09-26-2010, 08:10 AM

BSO???

bso s.o.p copied mdpd sop, ask around,

09-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Dude, anyone in a brown shirt would stomp anyone of you ****weeds into a pile of goo if you ever manned-up and took a swing.

09-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Dude, anyone in a brown shirt would stomp anyone of you ****weeds into a pile of goo if you ever manned-up and took a swing.
\\ROFLMAO!!!!

WHATEVER YOU SAY BROWN CLOWN.....BUNCH OF PUZZZIES!!!

09-27-2010, 02:11 AM

Here's an idea, GET YOUR OWN FREAKIN' LAB, ya loser.

09-27-2010, 01:51 PM
WOW the hate continues

09-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Nah, its not hate, its envy.
We are getting pay cuts and increases in insurance premiums, while the County Commission raised our taxes so that you get an 18% raise in the next couple of years.
Thats really sticking it to the tax payers, way to go!

10-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Hi haters, Hi Haters;

Everyone who talk crap about the county, Always wants to be us. Do me a favor and go to your own messaage board and discuss things that are wrong with you're department(which is alot). 8)

10-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Brown clown losers...little girls..some can't even speak english!!

10-27-2010, 04:53 AM
I've been in this profession for 20+ years now and I've seen a lot of bickering between departments about who's better at this than that, who handles the worst neighborhoods and yadda, yadda, yadda.

Brown Clowns? Really??

Is that what we've become as a Law Enforcement community? I could really give a S#@+ what you're wearing or where you guys work when I need backup. I guess the ones making the comments have never needed it. Too busy playing MW2 at home and living their own reality. I've seen many of the rookies belittle and admonish everyday citizens for nothing other than routine traffic violations or a question asked at the wrong moment. But those same individuals won't willingly patrol a rough neighborhood and deal with carreer criminals or crowded street corners to look for wanted subjects.

Enough of the bickering guys, whether you're a good or bad example of your profession, let's stand together because we're all we have.

Politicians and the public really don't care either way.

11-08-2010, 07:41 PM
\\ROFLMAO!!!!

WHATEVER YOU SAY BROWN CLOWN.....BUNCH OF PUZZZIES!!!
pus$y? I AM WHAT I EAT. IN THIS CASE , THIS BROWN STUD OF HERE , IS EATING UP YOUR WIFE'S PU$$%^, WHILE YOU'RE WORKING MIDS IN SOME HELL HOLE. SHE KNOW'S THE DIFFRENCE.. ASK HER???

11-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Brown clown losers...little girls..some can't even speak english!!

TU MADRE...MARICON.....PUTA....
I NO HABLO INGLESH BUT I STIL GOT A JAB....JOB*

SO CHUPALA SUCKER

11-09-2010, 01:03 PM
wow the posts have taken the shape of a high school locker room. This is what is keeping us safe at night, Time to move out of Dade County. VERY DISTURBING

11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
finally some one with some common sense

11-29-2010, 05:47 PM
I got a feeling mdpd will only be a memory

CAR69
12-17-2010, 03:01 PM
This is one thread that really should be deleted by the moderator's ASAP...MDPD has always been a awesome department and always will be. There is no need for a thread like this here.

12-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Wow. I don't feel safe at all if these are the police that are on the streets in Dade county. Please grow up and learn to write and spell. I can't believe the county hired these people. Tax dollars at work!! I will copy this and forward up to the Chief of Dade county.

12-22-2010, 09:42 PM
Wow. I don't feel safe at all if these are the police that are on the streets in Dade county. Please grow up and learn to write and spell. I can't believe the county hired these people. Tax dollars at work!! I will copy this and forward up to the Chief of Dade county.
You'd probably teach all the cops a lesson if you walked up to the next one you see and slap him across the mouth. Make sure your health insurance is up-to-date along with your dental policy. You would get your head kicked in quicker than spit. You'd probably experience an overwhelming emotion: regret.

12-23-2010, 08:07 PM
You'd probably teach all the cops a lesson if you walked up to the next one you see and slap him across the mouth. Make sure your health insurance is up-to-date along with your dental policy. You would get your head kicked in quicker than spit. You'd probably experience an overwhelming emotion: regret.

You must be an idiot!! Who said anything about slapping a police officer? You are one of the simple minded people I am talking about. You are very tough with your little brown uniform and badge. I'm sure you are nothing but a short little man with a complex. Anytime tough guy....just name it!

12-24-2010, 02:40 AM

Don't bother the head of mdpd is as big a clown as the rest!!

12-28-2010, 08:25 PM
This is one thread that really should be deleted by the moderator's ASAP...MDPD has always been a awesome department and always will be. There is no need for a thread like this here.

Your "awesome" dept. Was the last agency in this county to get hand held radios. You finally got an AFIS computer what, 15 years AFTER it came online? Your the only dept in Miami-Dade which issues a 6 shot revolver as a duty weapon. YOU HAVE TO BUY A SEMI-AUTO TO GET TO USE ONE. Every few years, one or another part, of the county votes to fire the "awesome" dept. and form a city to have THEIR OWN POLICE DEPT. I can keep on and on, but life is too short to spank you any further child. But, one more. Your the only agency to have county and personal car's tires slashed OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION. (hammocks) But you have as happy a new year as you can.

Unregistered
06-14-2019, 03:12 AM
Clown azzzzzz mmmmmooooooooofffffoooooooooooooo Broooowwwnnnnnn Clllllooooowwwnnnnnnnn. boooooozzoooooooooo. Keeeeeeeeeeeyyooooonn heeeiisssggaaa