PDA

View Full Version : Oak Hill

07-28-2010, 05:09 PM
I was reading in the paper today about how the VCSO took over the law enforcement responsibilities for Oak Hill...and not only that but also helped to get the ENTIRE police department of Oak Hill certified in firearms. If that does not prove the VCSO is the elite then I do not know what does.

And the Teamsters still suck. I don't care which self-promoting, "pat one's own back" deputy is president (or wants to be president)...it still is a waste.

07-28-2010, 07:33 PM
I was reading in the paper today about how the VCSO took over the law enforcement responsibilities for Oak Hill...and not only that but also helped to get the ENTIRE police department of Oak Hill certified in firearms. If that does not prove the VCSO is the elite then I do not know what does.

And the Teamsters still suck. I don't care which self-promoting, "pat one's own back" deputy is president (or wants to be president)...it still is a waste.
And POPD sucks! Please tell that to the ticket miester who posted his ticket BS on the other thread. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

07-29-2010, 12:19 AM
You guys are an F'ing joke who go around thinking that the VCSO or Port Orange or Oak Hill or any agency in your county is some sort of special bad a$$ law enforcement agency. You have some of the most lax hiring practices in Florida. Most of your employees are high school educated dipshits and you know it. I don't work anywhere near your redneck joke ass of a county. I am still amazed that you dipshits think your agency is so elite. Your pay sucks, your training sucks, your pension sucks, your county sucks (Volusia is one of the dirtiest damn beaches in the state). That’s why nobody wants to work for you morons, whether you work for a city or the county MOST OF THE LEO"S IN VOLUSIA COUNTY ARE INEMPT DIPSHITS. The big dog agencies have the most stringent hiring standards for a reason. Face it Volusia county or city LEO losers, any one you fools would leave to come work for a 500 member OR larger agency with double the salary, a better pension, more off duty to work and an actual professional type reputation. However, FACTS ARE FACTS DIPSHITS....YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE PROCESS SO YOU WORK IN A DIPSHIT OF A COUNTY LIKE VOLUSIA! Good day jackoffs, keep the Copenhagen cans full, the spittoons empty, and the Hank Jr. cassette tapes crankin'....Keep on truckin LOSERS!

P.S. The above is not meant for my boy Bosco, he’s decent and could actually make it at a bigger agency.

07-29-2010, 06:56 PM
You guys are an F'ing joke who go around thinking that the VCSO or Port Orange or Oak Hill or any agency in your county is some sort of special bad a$$ law enforcement agency. You have some of the most lax hiring practices in Florida. Most of your employees are high school educated dipshits and you know it. I don't work anywhere near your redneck joke ass of a county. I am still amazed that you dipshits think your agency is so elite. Your pay sucks, your training sucks, your pension sucks, your county sucks (Volusia is one of the dirtiest darn beaches in the state). That’s why nobody wants to work for you morons, whether you work for a city or the county MOST OF THE LEO"S IN VOLUSIA COUNTY ARE INEMPT DIPSHITS. The big dog agencies have the most stringent hiring standards for a reason. Face it Volusia county or city LEO losers, any one you fools would leave to come work for a 500 member OR larger agency with double the salary, a better pension, more off duty to work and an actual professional type reputation. However, FACTS ARE FACTS DIPSHITS....YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE PROCESS SO YOU WORK IN A DIPSHIT OF A COUNTY LIKE VOLUSIA! Good day jackoffs, keep the Copenhagen cans full, the spittoons empty, and the Hank Jr. cassette tapes crankin'....Keep on truckin LOSERS!

P.S. The above is not meant for my boy Bosco, he’s decent and could actually make it at a bigger agency.

Sounds like somebody got sent a rejection letter by the VCSO. Sorry about that. Keep on trying and applying. And in the meantime I suggest getting some higher education (that means college...not elementary school), military and physical fitness to make yourself more competitive to the VCSO.

And yes...baby Bosco could make it at a bigger agency (as could any of the hundreds of deputies with the VCSO)....thanks to the rigid higher standards (that unfortunately you did not meet) and quality training (read the papers for this one)

07-30-2010, 01:42 PM
You guys are an F'ing joke who go around thinking that the VCSO or Port Orange or Oak Hill or any agency in your county is some sort of special bad a$$ law enforcement agency. You have some of the most lax hiring practices in Florida. Most of your employees are high school educated dipshits and you know it. I don't work anywhere near your redneck joke ass of a county. I am still amazed that you dipshits think your agency is so elite. Your pay sucks, your training sucks, your pension sucks, your county sucks (Volusia is one of the dirtiest darn beaches in the state). That’s why nobody wants to work for you morons, whether you work for a city or the county MOST OF THE LEO"S IN VOLUSIA COUNTY ARE INEMPT DIPSHITS. The big dog agencies have the most stringent hiring standards for a reason. Face it Volusia county or city LEO losers, any one you fools would leave to come work for a 500 member OR larger agency with double the salary, a better pension, more off duty to work and an actual professional type reputation. However, FACTS ARE FACTS DIPSHITS....YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE PROCESS SO YOU WORK IN A DIPSHIT OF A COUNTY LIKE VOLUSIA! Good day jackoffs, keep the Copenhagen cans full, the spittoons empty, and the Hank Jr. cassette tapes crankin'....Keep on truckin LOSERS!

Sounds like somebody got sent a rejection letter by the VCSO. Sorry about that. Keep on trying and applying. And in the meantime I suggest getting some higher education (that means college...not elementary school), military and physical fitness to make yourself more competitive to the VCSO.

And yes...baby Bosco could make it at a bigger agency (as could any of the hundreds of deputies with the VCSO)....thanks to the rigid higher standards (that unfortunately you did not meet) and quality training (read the papers for this one)
Here's what me thinks.................................you spout on about education (or lack thereof) but your post includes Port Orange PD as "elite." Well, here's a news flash for you as$hole: this thread started out and continues about how bad POPD sucks. You obviously missed that in your rant mode but for whatever it's worth, blow it out your ass.

07-30-2010, 07:40 PM

07-31-2010, 10:26 PM

So there is no more Oak Hill PD?

08-01-2010, 12:15 AM

There will always be a need and a place for an Oak Hill PD. There needs to be a place for individuals that use cocaine 100 plus times to be a Chief. Oak Hill just fills a need. If there is a serious problem the VCSO is only a phone call away.

08-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Yeah, Volusia is so elite they trained a 10 person agency in firearms..WOW, now does that scream elitism or what. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-01-2010, 05:10 PM

Yeah, Volusia is so elite they trained a 10 person agency in firearms..WOW, now does that scream elitism or what. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Of course it proves they're elite. They not only handled their own responsibilities but took on the additional tasks of (1) providing law enforcement services to Oak Hill and (2) training Oak Hill to state standards. VCSO is and always has been the elite in law enforcement servies.

08-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Of course it proves they're elite. They not only handled their own responsibilities but took on the additional tasks of (1) providing law enforcement services to Oak Hill and (2) training Oak Hill to state standards. VCSO is and always has been the elite in law enforcement servies.[/quote]

Yeah, Volusia is so elite they trained a 10 person agency in firearms..WOW, now does that scream elitism or what. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-01-2010, 10:59 PM
You must work in Oak Hill (or some other large agency) and been rejected by the VCSO...due to comprehension abilities. Not only did they train Oak Hill...but they took over law enforcement for Oak Hill and continued performing their assigned duties.

I hope you keep applying for the VCSO....it shows perseverance.

08-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Yeah, Volusia is so elite they trained a 10 person agency in firearms. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-03-2010, 03:17 AM
You must work in Oak Hill (or some other large agency) and been rejected by the VCSO...due to comprehension abilities. Not only did they train Oak Hill...but they took over law enforcement for Oak Hill and continued performing their assigned duties.

Nobody has answered my question.... So there is no more Oak Hill PD?

08-04-2010, 10:05 PM

Nobody has answered my question.... So there is no more Oak Hill PD?
Don't know about that but I do know that there ain't no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. :snicker: :mrgreen: