PDA

View Full Version : New Patrol Cars

07-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Has anyone gotten any solid information recently regarding the purchasing of new patrol cars. I was told were only replacing those cars that had been wrecked and then later told not even that. Later a rumor was out Troop K troopers would all get a new car. Just this past week my sergeant was doing a survey to see if there were any cars on the road without the fire suppresion system. My car has 130,000 and runs OK for now but were all know it cannot last forever. If it quits we have not a single spare left. Any sold information anyone?

07-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Has anyone gotten any solid information recently regarding the purchasing of new patrol cars. I was told were only replacing those cars that had been wrecked and then later told not even that. Later a rumor was out Troop K troopers would all get a new car. Just this past week my sergeant was doing a survey to see if there were any cars on the road without the fire suppresion system. My car has 130,000 and runs OK for now but were all know it cannot last forever. If it quits we have not a single spare left. Any sold information anyone?

My car hit 140k and I was given another spare which had 85k .... I guess they are trying to drive the miles up on the spares to buy time from having to purchase some chargers....... My 140k car I received new and was in awesome condition, but the 85k mile replacement is of course a total piece of crap damn it

07-24-2010, 04:01 PM
That is true. They are only replacing 150 salvaged cars this year, except for the turnpike.

07-24-2010, 08:30 PM
They are not buying anymore chargers as of right now..

07-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Can't someone email Czernis and ask him directly?

07-25-2010, 03:02 AM
I think right around 150 was the magic number. Although I'm not 100% on the amount, I am sure that they will all be marked cars. They flat out said that with as few cars as they are able to buy, they will all be marked cars.

07-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Yeah, cause Troop K needs nice new cars to sit outside the service plazas while they sit inside all night playing solitaire on their laptops.

07-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Yeah, cause Troop K needs nice new cars to sit outside the service plazas while they sit inside all night playing solitaire on their laptops.

JEALOUS!! STOP MSU (Making Shit up)..

Troop K got new cars, because the turnpike enterprise bought them for Troop K...

Transfer to Troop K if you want new gear..

07-26-2010, 04:52 AM

JEALOUS!! STOP MSU (Making shizzat up)..

Troop K got new cars, because the turnpike enterprise bought them for Troop K...

Transfer to Troop K if you want new gear..
Only 10 new cars are coming to troop E. Last month in only 2 weeks their was 8 s-4'a relating patrol cars! Doesn't make ****ing sense.. Troop K is getting all chargers. The cars from troop k with low miles( which are most of them) are going to the rest of the troops ;( gay I know