PDA

View Full Version : JJ not again

07-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Now what did you go and do now? :roll:

07-21-2010, 11:17 PM
I think that's DEPUTY JJ to you.

07-22-2010, 03:38 AM
And to think he gave up his cushy spot in investigations with all that assignment pay to come out to the road as a sgt. and now it is all gone. He deserves more than he got. It wasnt enough to get that raise, he had to double-dip. Greedy.

07-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Well at least he wasn't out off duty drunk arresting people and then having the SO have to drop charges the following day because it was an obvious false arrest.

07-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Well at least he wasn't out off duty drunk arresting people and then having the SO have to drop charges the following day because it was an obvious false arrest.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

07-22-2010, 11:30 PM

Heck, I thought that was a prerequisite for promotion at the SO. Look at everyone who has done some unbelievable sheet and get rewarded with promotion, the list is longer than moron's tall tales. I know JJ was a product of McNesby who also promoted the white rat which by far two of his worse decisions made while he was sheriff.

07-23-2010, 02:56 AM
The only thing he did to get promoted was write a check. I have no respect at all for him or B. R., who did the same thing. If BR was on patrol instead of hidden away at the office he would have done something equally stupid by now to get demoted.

07-23-2010, 02:42 PM
The only thing he did to get promoted was write a check. I have no respect at all for him or B. R., who did the same thing. If BR was on patrol instead of hidden away at the office he would have done something equally stupid by now to get demoted.

A lot of people wrote checks and didn't get promoted. I guess they didn't do something so utterly obscene they were not considered for promotion!

07-24-2010, 04:36 PM
Morgan will have to work extremely hard to garner votes in the Northend come election time........and with this blunder with Jimmy he can forget the Beulah vote.....gotta love politics. Morgan can leave with Obama.

07-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Morgan will have to work extremely hard to garner votes in the Northend come election time........and with this blunder with Jimmy he can forget the Beulah vote.....gotta love politics. Morgan can leave with Obama.
Somehow I think it is more important for Sheriff Morgan to do the right thing. Leaving former Sgt JJ in place would have sent a message to the votes, the troops, and all other supervisors at the Sheriff's Office that what JJ did is acceptable behavior. Sheriff Morgan did the correct thing, now everyone know that this is the standard. Sheriff Morgan my loose the votes of JJ's friends, but how many votes will he gail for lifting the bar?

07-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Blunder? So you support deputies and supervisors that double dip and falsify time sheets for personal monetary gain? You must be a McNugget or you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. Idiot.

07-25-2010, 02:01 AM
your sheriff can forget the northend and beulah, also perdido key ,davey2 has taken care of that with his community policing program , besides being his own worst enemy, davey2 is next,not to mention the deputy that has taken up residence at the flora-bama

07-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Must have missed an email. Was there a Sgt. demoted? And if so, and I do not know this one, does he keep his Sgt. pay?

07-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Must have missed an email. Was there a Sgt. demoted? And if so, and I do not know this one, does he keep his Sgt. pay?

the most money they can take from someone being demoted is 10%, unless the new rate exceeds the maximum amount of the payscale for the new classification.

07-25-2010, 02:05 PM

He will probable lose 5% which is the difference between Sergeant and Master Deputy. Rumor is, that JJ is going to Warrants where he will receive assignment pay. If this happens, he will probable get a raise along with his demotion. JJ is like a cat, he always lands on his feet!

07-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Why did he get demoted, they didn't do it to Forte after his bad chase that ended in death. I guess Aiken came to his rescue again. Nothing happen to Craig who was playing cop and got wrote up for it. We arrest people for the same thing. Why does our office always do selective discipline? Thelbert swore it wouldn't take place and it has cont'. He is no different than any of the others. I guess Forte's chase was equal to Thelberts other than it resulting in death. Your troops are only as good as their leader.

07-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Why did he get demoted, they didn't do it to Forte after his bad chase that ended in death. I guess Aiken came to his rescue again. Nothing happen to Craig who was playing cop and got wrote up for it. We arrest people for the same thing. Why does our office always do selective discipline? Thelbert swore it wouldn't take place and it has cont'. He is no different than any of the others. I guess Forte's chase was equal to Thelberts other than it resulting in death. Your troops are only as good as their leader.
your last line says it all . the dept or should i say the troops has to figure out who is their leader.

07-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Double Dipping is STEALING which always cracks me up why when people are caught they are allowed to keep the job they are stealing from much less get arrested. No wonder Cathy Lister got away with what she did for as long as she did. Someone may have noticed but figured why bother, nothing is going to happen if I give her up. I know in the private sector you get caught stealing you are ALWAYS fired and more often than not you are arrested.

07-26-2010, 01:22 AM
Double Dipping is STEALING which always cracks me up why when people are caught they are allowed to keep the job they are stealing from much less get arrested. No wonder Cathy Lister got away with what she did for as long as she did. Someone may have noticed but figured why bother, nothing is going to happen if I give her up. I know in the private sector you get caught stealing you are ALWAYS fired and more often than not you are arrested.
do you have an elected official from the school board, who is also a FULL TIME employee of the sheriffs office?

07-26-2010, 12:17 PM
To answer the previous posted question, yes, we do have an elected school board member who is also employed at the S.O., and what's the issue? I say if someone wants to run for office and its not in conflict with his or her sheriff's office employment - GO FOR IT! She had the get-up and desire to see it through and got elected, so don't hold that against her.

07-26-2010, 01:12 PM
To answer the previous posted question, yes, we do have an elected school board member who is also employed at the S.O., and what's the issue? I say if someone wants to run for office and its not in conflict with his or her sheriff's office employment - GO FOR IT! She had the get-up and desire to see it through and got elected, so don't hold that against her.
we were speaking of double dipping not if they can give their full attention to both jobs , but with both our school system and sheriffs office going to hell in a hand basket, it probably wont matter until next election.

07-26-2010, 01:42 PM
do you have an elected official from the school board, who is also a FULL TIME employee of the sheriffs office?

That is NOT DOUBLE DIPPING. Every city council person or county commissioner have OTHER jobs or own businesses. Just because you are a board member you are no more than a part-time employee for that board. It is no different than you working for the SO then working a sig 15 on your days/time off. DOUBLE DIPPING is claiming you are 10-8 on the road and then working a sig 15 at the SAME TIME. This is STEALING. Gosh to think you wear a gun and can arrest people and someone has to explain this to you speaks volumes on who we hire now!

07-29-2010, 03:21 AM
we were speaking of double dipping not if they can give their full attention to both jobs , but with both our school system and sheriffs office going to hell in a hand basket, it probably wont matter until next election.
The person that you are speaking about is a great person to sit on our school board,no one better to look after what are children are learning.Our families have been friends for over30yrs, there is no better people.