PDA

View Full Version : Air One was that you?

07-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Did I just witness Sheriff Moron on channel 3 News at 5 talking about how "valuable" the helicopter is. Is this the same person who for 6 years campaigned how we didn't need this "toy" and he would get rid of it as soon as he was elected? I know I know this must be another one of those things that I only "thought" I heard and saw on those 6 years worth of "liefoemercials" that number 2 bombarded BLAB with while 1 was politickin' !

07-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Did I just witness Sheriff Moron on channel 3 News at 5 talking about how "valuable" the helicopter is. Is this the same person who for 6 years campaigned how we didn't need this "toy" and he would get rid of it as soon as he was elected? I know I know this must be another one of those things that I only "thought" I heard and saw on those 6 years worth of "liefoemercials" that number 2 bombarded BLAB with while 1 was politickin' !
that was him bigger than life, we got the tape of both how bad and now how good.

07-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks, I thought I was the only one and that I was delusional. I'm sure moron will say it was all of us mistaken so be ready to be painted with the same brush that it must be mass delusion. :roll:

07-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Thanks, I thought I was the only one and that I was delusional. I'm sure moron will say it was all of us mistaken so be ready to be painted with the same brush that it must be mass delusion. :roll:
how about we just play the tapes ,well ask which is the lie or maybe it was bad under R.M but now its good for you, he even knows he is lying .

07-15-2010, 08:14 PM
[quote="Blue Thunder":4w2pltd5]Thanks, I thought I was the only one and that I was delusional. I'm sure moron will say it was all of us mistaken so be ready to be painted with the same brush that it must be mass delusion. :roll:
how about we just play the tapes ,well ask which is the lie or maybe it was bad under R.M but now its good for you, he even knows he is lying .[/quote:4w2pltd5]
Do you know when YOU are lying, DeAnna?

07-16-2010, 02:29 AM
i love it when u blame deanna for everything i say...

07-16-2010, 02:33 AM
O.K

07-16-2010, 02:48 AM
You just misunderstood Thelbert or he just misstated himself. Which is it. Thelbert can't keep up with his own crap. I am looking forward to this upcoming election. Thelbert's going to look just that much more retarded. Craig will be over on the sidelines waving his hands trying to stop Thelbert from digging a larger hole. All of his friends from Lakeview will be in the audience cheering him on.

07-16-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw Air One during the Air Show too. Seems like moron has been using the helo THINKING he could get some coin from BP and they may not be picking up the tab. I guess they were flying over checking for oil before the show even though the winds were blowing about 20mph out of the east and there was NO WAY we were going to get any oil that weekend. I'm sure he'll try and get some payback even though don't think it was on an "oil spottin" mission those days.

07-17-2010, 01:31 AM
When did an oil leak become criminal? Thelbert doesn't mind flying it when he may get a little Media attention, but to help save the life of one of his deputies is low on his list. It's all about his ego and what he thinks makes him look good. What a dummy. Thelbert was one of those kids that always got his money taken at school and was always getting picked up and dropped off at school. Now he's stumbled into this position and can't quiet handle it. I seen him speaking to a group of employees the other day and all of his support staff just stood there looking at the ground. Don't feel bad o alone people, we are ashamed of our leader too. You always know regardless of the topic, we will always go back to the Air Force One days. I wonder how much it cost an hour to fly it?

07-17-2010, 02:27 AM
When did an oil leak become criminal? Thelbert doesn't mind flying it when he may get a little Media attention, but to help save the life of one of his deputies is low on his list. It's all about his ego and what he thinks makes him look good. What a dummy. Thelbert was one of those kids that always got his money taken at school and was always getting picked up and dropped off at school. Now he's stumbled into this position and can't quiet handle it. I seen him speaking to a group of employees the other day and all of his support staff just stood there looking at the ground. Don't feel bad o alone people, we are ashamed of our leader too. You always know regardless of the topic, we will always go back to the Air Force One days. I wonder how much it cost an hour to fly it?
i thought one of his big campaign lies was he would sell the helicopters . what happened. this campaign all his high riding will have their heads down.