PDA

View Full Version : B.O.L.O for Dangerouse Student On Campus

07-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Attention all F.I.U police officers. A B.O.L.O has been issued for a very dangerouse individual living and attending shool in your campus. Please use caution if approaching or arresting this individual...

He is a 14 year old white male. He has thrown gum on the floor, stuck gum to the bottom of desk(s), he has disgarded his trash on the floor instead of in the garbage cans, he has walked on the grass where signs prohibit ( KEEP OFF OF THE GRASS) He has turned in incomplete homework assignments, and sometimes hasn"t done his homework at all, He has used foul language towards teachers, faculty, and his parents. He has parked his vehicle in unapproved parking spaces "Teacher and Faculty parking only" He even once parked in a "Disabled/ Handicapped" parking space. He has been seen Jaywalking across the street with no regard to public safety. In class, while the teachers are lecturing, he sometimes wears his earphones listening to his IPOD rather than to the teacher. After using te restroom, he doesn't flush the toilet or wash his hands. While swimming in the F.I.U. pool, he has urinated in it. While attending "pep rallies", Football games, baseball games, basketball games, etc...he has secretly rooted for the other team. Once, he was seen smoking "Marijuana"

This kid is a nuissence and must be stopped! We need for all of the F.I.U. Police Officers to conduct an extensive ManHunt for this Dangerous Individual. This Individual needs to be apprehended Immediaetly and brought to justice at once to bring peace and order to the F.I.U campus.

** The State of Florida has considered this a "TOP PRIORITY" case. If need be, The University Of Miami Police Department, and School Board Police are standing by in the event that they are needed in the Manhunt

01-09-2011, 02:32 PM
They never did find this subject; however, they are going to be HOT on the trail of anyone smoking on campus now. Not even inside of your own vehicle!
It is rumored the FIU Police is going to close down the coffee shops on campus as Caffeine is bad for you as well, while others are insinuating that the PD is obtaining search warrants to remove the candy and sodas from the vending machines as “Politically Incorrect” products located in an institution of higher learning.

Film at 11

MEIN KAMPF
01-18-2011, 02:33 AM
Dear Affirmative Action, or should I say dear “Dan Brown”?

Like Mr. Brown, you seem not able to distinguish between fact and fiction. Mr. Brown is the contemporary American novelist mastering in mixing history with fiction in such artistic way that the average individual not trained in the issues at stake, is unable to distinguish where the History ends and where the Fiction begins.

But so that I do not incur in Ad hominem fallacy, which is attacking the person instead of the issue, let me bring to you the real facts of this whole thing.

You erroneously think that the whole smoking ban has something to do with the PD. But Consider these:

1-) Police Departments don’t legislates. It means, they don’t make rules. They enforce, but do not make rules. Politicians make rules not the police. Thanks the Politicians for this one, not your PD.

2-) None Police Departments would ever, ever, ever come up with something as immaterial as this ruling. Because it would put any Police Department (which are the real appointed Enforcers in the community) in an awkward situation with a considerable segment of the community .

3-) My experience has being that most Officers are …anemic…lethargic…. indifferent…..or with notable degree of real …..apathy regarding this new naiveté which is now in vogue.

Dan Brown made good profit with his novel The Da Vinci Code, 80 million copies sold in 4o languages. This only probes the ignorance of the people about the past and how easy is to rewrite History today.

I am afraid that many who read your post would also be willing to buy into your Fiction as the fervent readers of Brown's Conspiracy Theories did.

In Peace,

Mein Kampf,

(former Mr. Thomas Hobbes)

06-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Attention all F.I.U police officers. A B.O.L.O has been issued for a very dangerouse individual living and attending shool in your campus. Please use caution if approaching or arresting this individual...

He is a 14 year old white male. He has thrown gum on the floor, stuck gum to the bottom of desk(s), he has disgarded his trash on the floor instead of in the garbage cans, he has walked on the grass where signs prohibit ( KEEP OFF OF THE GRASS) He has turned in incomplete homework assignments, and sometimes hasn"t done his homework at all, He has used foul language towards teachers, faculty, and his parents. He has parked his vehicle in unapproved parking spaces "Teacher and Faculty parking only" He even once parked in a "Disabled/ Handicapped" parking space. He has been seen Jaywalking across the street with no regard to public safety. In class, while the teachers are lecturing, he sometimes wears his earphones listening to his IPOD rather than to the teacher. After using te restroom, he doesn't flush the toilet or wash his hands. While swimming in the F.I.U. pool, he has urinated in it. While attending "pep rallies", Football games, baseball games, basketball games, etc...he has secretly rooted for the other team. Once, he was seen smoking "Marijuana"

This kid is a nuissence and must be stopped! We need for all of the F.I.U. Police Officers to conduct an extensive ManHunt for this Dangerous Individual. This Individual needs to be apprehended Immediaetly and brought to justice at once to bring peace and order to the F.I.U campus.

** The State of Florida has considered this a "TOP PRIORITY" case. If need be, The University Of Miami Police Department, and School Board Police are standing by in the event that they are needed in the Manhunt

I am a forign exchange student and I attend Florida International University (FIU) Has this person been arrested? Or is he still on the lose at the University? Please can anyone tell me.

02-25-2013, 07:03 AM
lol