PDA

View Full Version : Why the sheriff did it...

06-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Somebody commented in another thread that the sheriff didnt go through the whole election process just to screw over the employees. I say that person was right... he did it for much more basic and greedy reasons... the pay. Lets not forget the sheriff makes half a million dollars in 4 years, and it isnt a bad way to move into other political arenas either.

06-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Somebody commented in another thread that the sheriff didnt go through the whole election process just to screw over the employees. I say that person was right... he did it for much more basic and greedy reasons... the pay. Lets not forget the sheriff makes half a million dollars in 4 years, and it isnt a bad way to move into other political arenas either.
morgan could not run for dog catcher in this county and be elected.yes davey 2 i live in a double wide i am uneducated and a red neck, did i get that right , just thought i would save you the trouble of responding.

06-30-2010, 01:07 AM
The voters put him in office whether you like it or not...........And it is very likely they will re-elect him when the time comes.......whether you like it or not....

06-30-2010, 01:36 AM
That may be true, I just wanted to let people know why I think he is interested in the office.

06-30-2010, 03:00 AM
If its only about the money why don't more people run for the office? If he wanted to do it only for the money then he must have done something right in his campaigning because he got elected. I can't imagine half a million dollars for four years would be worth it.

06-30-2010, 11:27 PM

I can't believe had the gull to post this. First and for most, the fact is that he was sick of McNesby and the GOB. So he put his money and time and scrutiny where his mouth is. Second, his wife is a retired COL from the military, he is retired from the military and I'm sure investments. With that kind of income, why in the world would anyone put up with the backwards political crap that is here? This is one of the most outragous statements I have ever heard. What's next, Morgan was put here by martians to invade our world. Maybe, just maybe, he did it because he wanted to acheive something for the community. You absolutely no supporting evedence to what you said.

Hey, I have a brilliant idea, ask him yourself.

07-01-2010, 12:33 AM
we will get the chance to ask him what he has done for this county. let me answer that nothing except to line the pockets of all his cronies and all their families.oh i forgot that he put a young man out on perdido key to keep a bunch of redneck bikers in parking lot and the young man was not issued a gun. so you tell me what hes done. election time will be here soon and we will see if davey2 can dupe this county again, i dont think so.

07-01-2010, 01:04 AM
we will get the chance to ask him what he has done for this county. let me answer that nothing except to line the pockets of all his cronies and all their families.oh i forgot that he put a young man out on perdido key to keep a bunch of redneck bikers in parking lot and the young man was not issued a gun. so you tell me what hes done. election time will be here soon and we will see if davey2 can dupe this county again, i dont think so.

How does this bitter self oppinion in any way futher this thread? You just sound like someone who has a gripe with no sound support. And, btw, why do you care about who's so called pockets are lined. Does it keep you from doing your job. A statement, by the way, is not founded at all. Stick with the subject and leave the whining to the spouse. If you have something intelegent and supported to say about THIS subject, then by all means we want to hear it whether we agree or not. Thats how these boards are supposed to work.

07-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Hey goo, I've never liked the spelling police but Damn your spelling and sentence structure are the worst. You'd be so embarrassed if your real name ever got out. It was kind of ironic that you mis spelled the word intelligent.

07-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Hey goo, I've never liked the spelling police but darn your spelling and sentence structure are the worst. You'd be so embarrassed if your real name ever got out. It was kind of ironic that you mis spelled the word intelligent.

LOL. I suck at spelling and grammer. It was my least favorite class in school. Probably explains why I barely graduated. I'm not too proud to say that. Hopefully everyone will see the message through the crappy writing skills. I'm trying to work on it though. Spell check would be helpful here. Thanks for the heads up.

Actually, that is one big reason why I haven't posted. However, I just got plain pissed off when I read all of these agressive ignorant postings. I can't write but I can state fact and supportive oppinions.

07-03-2010, 04:43 AM
"and it isnt a bad way to move into other political arenas either" You are a moron... everyone knows that the life of a Sheriff is the END of a political career...