PDA

View Full Version : Why only them?

06-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Why are only the bottom 7 getting skrwd again? Day shift cost more OT than any other shift. Why don't they get bad days off too? I think it's a way of getting rid of cops. Keep giving them bad days off and eventually they will leave when they can. Another great idea by the management.

06-26-2010, 11:29 PM
SHUT THE F--- UP ROOKIE!!!!!! Stop whining about bad days off. When you put in your time and pay your dues you might get a better bid. Its idiots like you who dont know their place and cause all the problems in this department. Learn some respect. You think that everything should be given to you because you cry like a little *****. Just do your job and keep your mouth shut....you might learn something!

06-27-2010, 12:52 AM
What a wonderful answer to the posted topic. Another hard working vet answers the call. Thanks for the insight "Mr. 20 Years On The Job". Maybe i can go to day shift one day on OT and you can show me how its done. Show me how to milk calls and take naps under trees maybe. You probably haven't done an ounce of real police work in your life. Nobody asked for your sarcasm, so stuff it up your Arse.

06-27-2010, 01:13 AM
I was doing REAL policework while your momma was still wiping your as_. I also learned respect which you have none. You will soon learn that this city and department doesnt care how much work you do as long as it doesnt cause waves, good or bad. Stupid little arrogant ****s like you will have to learn the hard way. Take my advise, shut up, do as little as possible, know that the city, department, and community could care less about you and learn from someone who has seen it all. You will get paid the same either way, hero.

06-27-2010, 07:12 PM
I was doing REAL policework while your momma was still wiping your as_. I also learned respect which you have none. You will soon learn that this city and department doesnt care how much work you do as long as it doesnt cause waves, good or bad. Stupid little arrogant ****s like you will have to learn the hard way. Take my advise, shut up, do as little as possible, know that the city, department, and community could care less about you and learn from someone who has seen it all. You will get paid the same either way, hero.

Your a SLUG and the reason the department is the why it is. I wipe my own A.. with your comments and ideas. Go be lazy and hope it is not one of your family members who gets hurt, robbed, stabbed or shot because of your laziness. Your a SLUG who justifies his laziness by blaming the City and the department. :devil:

06-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I've been on 9.321 years. Why do day shift "old fogies" still get mad when they have to respond to a call? GAY! Just like DelValle!

Don't worry rook...I know you want to leave. Just keep your head low and apply apply apply!
This place sucks! I may no be here any longer...

06-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Im sure a slick pro like you will stop one of those crimes from happening by your "expert" abilities. You have lots to learn my friend! I will just sit back and watch as you get it up the as_. LMAO

06-27-2010, 07:55 PM
You're the dinosaur thinking reason things are the way they are here. You're the guy who would cry bloody murder if we went to 12's. Why should those kids be the only ones with those days off? If you really sit and look at it, it's not even necessary for that to happen. P1 can easily split them up to cover the 3 other midnight schedules, he just doesn't want to. They would all have a day of the weekend like everyone else, but it looks like they need to pay for every other cop in the city taking time off. 12's should be the way to go, but the whiney, lazy cops at the top wont let it happen. I say to that jerk that posted before, keep sitting under trees and taking your times running to 3 calls. You sound like a vet and I think it's sad that after probably working for so long, you still don't get it.

06-27-2010, 09:17 PM
You dont get it! You think you know it all. Typical rookie. P1 doesnt make 12s because they are ridiculous. Try working them on a regular basis instead of just alpha bravo. You will figure out that this is just a job and not your life. Being a rookie clouds your perception. When you never see your wife or kids because you have to work 12s you will realize that your kids grew up without a father and your wife is getting her needs taken care of somewhere else. How stupid can you be?! Get out of your fantasy world of being married to a department who will leave you out in the wind in the drop of a hat. Your family is priority and they deserve more time then what 12s will give them. Even with the extra days off, they arent worth it. Trust me, you will suffer. Get your head out of your as_ and listen to people who have been through it. 8 hr days are more than enough. Tough shiz if you dont get a piece of the weekend off. Do your time and pay your dues. When you have earned them, you will get them. In the meantime, stop your whining.

06-27-2010, 11:31 PM
FYI....

I'm gonna try to check a 12 tomorrow (June 28th) at 11:30am. I'm probably gonna be hungry. So just FYI for the geezers...don't get mad when I do!

P1 is gay!

06-28-2010, 07:37 PM
You dont get it! You think you know it all. Typical rookie. P1 doesnt make 12s because they are ridiculous. Try working them on a regular basis instead of just alpha bravo. You will figure out that this is just a job and not your life. Being a rookie clouds your perception. When you never see your wife or kids because you have to work 12s you will realize that your kids grew up without a father and your wife is getting her needs taken care of somewhere else. How stupid can you be?! Get out of your fantasy world of being married to a department who will leave you out in the wind in the drop of a hat. Your family is priority and they deserve more time then what 12s will give them. Even with the extra days off, they arent worth it. Trust me, you will suffer. Get your head out of your as_ and listen to people who have been through it. 8 hr days are more than enough. Tough shiz if you dont get a piece of the weekend off. Do your time and pay your dues. When you have earned them, you will get them. In the meantime, stop your whining.

Well said, when I was a rook I kept my mouth shut and did what was expected of me. I have a family and agree with you 100%.

06-29-2010, 01:34 AM
How do so many of you miss the point? Those guys at the bottom don't need to have those days off. When the rest of you got hired, another group probably got brought in a few months later and so on. In this day and age of cities taking everything away, at least they had a piece of the weekend. Nobody else in the department has been getting skrewed like they have. Everyone else either has one or both days except them. It's unacceptable!! The other shifts are costing more OT than mids ever did. Why don't they go to the same format? It's not about being a rookie and enduring the bad time. It's about not having an end in sight to this problem. No one will be hired here for a long time. What was the purpose of changing their days anyway? To save money on OT. Days and Noons are killing the budget and have been for a while. No one is changing their days. Why not? Fair is fair.

06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
How about we just go back to the original schedule? It will stop all the whining and recognize seniority. Let's also go back to zones. This will add resposibility to the individual. It will eliminate the surprise is the Peduto's, Marrero's, and Hearn's voices when they get a call. They might even write a report from time to time.

06-29-2010, 02:33 PM
How about we just go back to the original schedule? It will stop all the whining and recognize seniority. Let's also go back to zones. This will add resposibility to the individual. It will eliminate the surprise is the Peduto's, Marrero's, and Hearn's voices when they get a call. They might even write a report from time to time.

Sounds like a good Idea.......................................But, the gay P1 will never do it because its not his idea. He is a power hungry egotistical prick whio loves nothing more than to flex his power.

06-30-2010, 03:43 AM

Sounds like a good Idea.......................................But, the gay P1 will never do it because its not his idea. He is a power hungry egotistical prick whio loves nothing more than to flex his power.

Peduto is a Fag too!

06-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey guest345, why dont you put something intelligent on this site instead of your stupid "fag" comments. It was funny the first 50 times but now its old. Maybe it's YOU who is a fag in hiding! GROW UP!!!!

06-30-2010, 04:06 PM
don't listen 345!!! Keep on doing it!! you R toooooooo funny and you're right on point!

06-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey guest345, why dont you put something intelligent on this site instead of your stupid "fag" comments. It was funny the first 50 times but now its old. Maybe it's YOU who is a fag in hiding! GROW UP!!!!

Nice try Mrs Del Valle ( His mother ). I wasn't trying to be funny. Your son is a Fag! It's miserable to have to work for him every day as he is a hand up and a worm. He use to complain about supervisors all of the time and he is worst than any he ever complained about! And just for your info mom Del Valle.......no matter what you say.......Jose is still a Fag!

06-30-2010, 09:06 PM

Nice try Mrs Del Valle ( His mother ). I wasn't trying to be funny. Your son is a Fag! It's miserable to have to work for him every day as he is a hand up and a worm. He use to complain about supervisors all of the time and he is worst than any he ever complained about! And just for your info mom Del Valle.......no matter what you say.......Jose is still a Fag!

I am with you, but please learn to write.

07-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Hey 345, I agree with you 110% that Delvalle is a piece of shiz. Give the stupid fag stuff a break though. Its gotten old on every post.

07-03-2010, 04:02 AM
Hey 345, I agree with you 110% that Delvalle is a piece of shiz. Give the stupid fag stuff a break though. Its gotten old on every post.

You know I think you are right!