PDA

View Full Version : oral boards

06-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Is anyone able to provide some insight on the oral board questions/procedure with nmb pd?

06-25-2010, 01:18 AM
If you are a good candidate, I would look elsewhere. The days of great officers working for NMB are beginning to end. The city council, city manager, and chief are horrible. They want to take things that we earned over the past 30 years away and force a crappy contract down our throats. There is no loyalty to the great job we do everyday and how we work so hard to keep the residents safe. We take alot of dirtbags off the streets everyday and receive excellent praise from the residents and what do we get from the city and police chief? NOTHING!!!!! This chief we have has not stuck up for us at all during this contract and only cares about his own ace as he has been fired from every other police chief job he has ever had for the past 30 years. I am beginning to feel ashamed and embarrased to work here. And to top it all off a recent audit of the city found that they have $10 million in reserves and gave the city a very high mark on its financial situation. They still want to screw us because the council is a bunch of a-holes that hate the police and think we make to much, yet all the cities that surround us including metrodade all make more than us or about the same and have received pay rasies. What kind of applicants to you expect to get city hall if you continue to lower the package. Think about it residents, think about what type of officers you will have working here if other cities offer great benefits and this crappy city doesnt offer any reason to come here. Sounds like Opa Locka East to me.

06-25-2010, 04:08 PM
It all depends on commander Wright. If your a white or Hispanic male your waisting your time. If she's on the interview pannel all u have to do is speak very poor english (preferably with a strong haitian accent) and try to show a lack of common sense. Oh, and a nice criminal history will seal the deal. Follow these easy steps and your destined for greatness. Good luck!

06-26-2010, 01:37 AM
Hey Jean your a wacist my fwend. I make a wepawt on you!!

06-28-2010, 07:40 AM
Get off Wright's back will you? She doesn't make hiring decisions or recommendations. You're a frggin' idot.

06-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Ok so she just makes it miserable for any good candidate to go through the process. And puts her nose where it doesn't belong constantly. Your the idiot if you think she hasn't screwed many good candidates who've tried to get hired here. All you need to do is look at what where stuck with.