PDA

View Full Version : discipline

06-21-2010, 11:28 PM
how funny that certain officers can get into pursuits and they get into no trouble. One i know for sure jg has done it twice and still nothing. pretty sure policy says to turn your lights off and turn around not continue with the stop. but again certain folks can do whatever because they are protected.then you have certain officers under IA's for stupid sheet, because SG and JJ or both have an erection because they are not strokin their ego like the kiss asses are. whats up with MS not getting disciplined for the "mock" accreditation that went so bad. I mean thats the guys job function and he can't even get that right, who knows maybe he doesn't have the job knowledge. maybe instead of laughing and talkin sh*t about fellow officers and how they violate peoples rights over lunch and leaving at 4 or 3 or whenever he goes home he could have got it right, sh*t he's had 3yrs...wtf!!!
BJ any word on the bones found on the poole property i just saw the news that putnam county found some bones three months ago and already put an id on em.....whatcha waitin on little man?? SG tell ya delay it or did he determine that it was chicken shit?? maybe thats why you were selected to go into cis because you are a yes man and you do as your told whether it be illegal or not.
ST.....wtf is up with you?? can you work a case on your own or do you need VS to hold your hand?? I know that you were only on the road for a couple of months so i guess i really shouldn't think you have any idea on what the f you are doing. you do talk a good game but leave police work to real cops. GH watch your back.
DC i hear rumors you are embarrassing yourself pretty bad at HOA meetings you should learn how to be a cop before you try and tell someone how to prevent crime but we all know you are a sellout so let the public see what kind of idiot you really are.I hear you better get ready to pay a boatload of child support. all empires fall as will this one just a matter of time.... :evil:

06-23-2010, 01:31 AM
The sun can kiss the moon goodbye ..a flower can kiss a butterfly, wine can kiss a frosted glass and you my friend can kiss my Azz

06-23-2010, 01:49 AM
The sun can kiss the moon goodbye ..a flower can kiss a butterfly, wine can kiss a frosted glass and you my friend can kiss my Azz

Whatever u F' in LOSER............Go back under the desk I 'll call you when I need you!!!! Then again if I 'm involved in anything that is real POLICE work I 'll call your mother........F er

06-24-2010, 01:57 AM
who farted?

06-29-2010, 04:08 PM
if any of you think, you can do better job at it than MS, why don't you ask the Chief for the job. Everytime accreditation comes by, all you guys do is ***** about it but you do nothing to help. If you are not happy here, you could go back to Disney and keep cooking. McDonalds is also hiring.

MS keep doing your job, don't let these loosers get to you.

JT

06-29-2010, 05:54 PM
if any of you think, you can do better job at it than MS, why don't you ask the Chief for the job. Everytime accreditation comes by, all you guys do is ***** about it but you do nothing to help. If you are not happy here, you could go back to Disney and keep cooking. McDonalds is also hiring.

JT

It's L-O-S-E-R-S...WTF???

06-29-2010, 06:34 PM

JT

No body's *****in, cause I really think the majority don't give two sh1ts about it and why should we help when the guy's a d1ck . Accreditation is his j-o-b one which he can not do on his own, and can not get right. JT whoever you are, I do not recall any one at the pd that ever worked at Disney or McDonalds. :lol: