PDA

View Full Version : PBA

06-19-2010, 03:48 PM
ISN'T THE PBA BARGAINING UNIT CONTRACT UP THIS YEAR? DON'T WE VOTE FOR A NEW UNION THIS YEAR?

06-19-2010, 05:03 PM
ISN'T THE PBA BARGAINING UNIT CONTRACT UP THIS YEAR? DON'T WE VOTE FOR A NEW UNION THIS YEAR?

And who would care???? If you had been around even a little while, you would know that over the years, we have changed bargaining units a few times. Has it ever done us any good??? NOPE. Once they get into office the only thing they worry about is themselves.

06-21-2010, 01:09 AM

And who would care???? If you had been around even a little while, you would know that over the years, we have changed bargaining units a few times. Has it ever done us any good??? NOPE. Once they get into office the only thing they worry about is themselves.

Geez...Why are you jumping down my throat? I was just mentioning the fact that I thought the bargaining unit contract was up this year. Why would you think I hadn't been around that long. I have been on over 20 years. Once who gets into office? I dont even understand your response. It is not a factual statement to say that no union has ever done anything for us. That is not true. IUPA got some things accomplished and the PBA has over the years got some things accomplished. Money is another thing not decided by the union. It is decided by our GREAT Legislative process. If you don't care than go work somewhere else.

06-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Wait a minute, someone will buy us free pizza at the range. Sasauge or cheese?

06-25-2010, 08:12 PM
To the PBA, our alleged barganing agreement agent, THANKS FOR NOTHING. not only did we not get a raise, but we actually took a pay cut this year. Thanks for being in the same bedroom as the legislature. I mean new computers, stands, printers (from Col all the way down), new guns, new tasers, new finger print pads, but NO RAISES AND A PAY CUT..

thanks for the toys, oh and what did you get????

we as troopers want to know...

06-25-2010, 09:46 PM
To the PBA, our alleged barganing agreement agent, THANKS FOR NOTHING. not only did we not get a raise, but we actually took a pay cut this year. Thanks for being in the same bedroom as the legislature. I mean new computers, stands, printers (from Col all the way down), new guns, new tasers, new finger print pads, but NO RAISES AND A PAY CUT..

thanks for the toys, oh and what did you get????

we as troopers want to know...

You must be the worlds dumbest trooper, do you not understand the State has a 6 billion dollar short fall this year?

Just where is the money supposed to come from to give you this big raise you want?