PDA

View Full Version : Cecil penderergast NOT TO BE TRUSTED

fifedom
06-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Why is Cecil supported by Senator Bill Bennett who has voted to decrease our pension THIS YEAR. I'm not comfortable with a PBA president who is chummy with this type of person and why is it happening. Did Cecil take a cut in pay like we're all taking it you know where? What kind of deals are being made behind closed doors?

fifedom
06-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Gulf Coast PBA
What we are:

We are a professional association of law enforcement officers which:

• is the most effective law enforcement organization;
• prohibits its members from engaging in or condoning any strike by law enforcement officers, but, rather...
• represents its members through aggressive political activity.

Who we are:

In 1972, a small group of law enforcement officers formed the Florida PBA and established its goals:

• to provide Florida's law enforcement and corrections officers with a strong and effective political voice before legislative and local government bodies, and

to protect Florida's law enforcement and corrections officers from any and all sources that attack their salaries, pensions or working conditions

I would like to point outo the last sentence------to protect Fl le and CO ....... so why is CECIL supported by Bill Bennett who has voted to decrease our pensions.?????? This is straight out of the PBA file

06-23-2010, 12:26 AM
How do we get him out? I am sure the majority want him gone.

07-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Lee County is going with IUPA, Interntional Union of Police not the PBA. Smart move!

10-30-2010, 07:43 PM
IUPA is a joke, when they became the union for state LEO's the first thing they did was give up the step pay plan.

If you think IUPA is your answer then deserve what IUPA costs you in lost benefits and pay.

This is from a State LEO who had to suffer under the control of IUPA for several years. IUPA did nothing for state LEO's other then give away our benefits.

If you are unhappy with PBA try FOP but what ever you do don't fall for the IUPA propaganda, you do know that IUPA is another arm of the AFL-CIO union that backs only Democrats right?

10-31-2010, 04:36 AM
Who gives a rat ass! Cecil has worked for us hard and strong, for a very long time, when some of you officers were just embryos. He has also contended with our city government to allocate more funds for the officers. Gosh..dudes and dudetts. Leave politics were it's at and get your butts back to work. Cecil..you are the man, brah.
IUPA is a joke, when they became the union for state LEO's the first thing they did was give up the step pay plan.

If you think IUPA is your answer then deserve what IUPA costs you in lost benefits and pay.

This is from a State LEO who had to suffer under the control of IUPA for several years. IUPA did nothing for state LEO's other then give away our benefits.

If you are unhappy with PBA try FOP but what ever you do don't fall for the IUPA propaganda, you do know that IUPA is another arm of the AFL-CIO union that backs only Democrats right?

11-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Who gives a rat ass! Cecil has worked for us hard and strong, for a very long time, when some of you officers were just embryos. He has also contended with our city government to allocate more funds for the officers. Gosh..dudes and dudetts. Leave politics were it's at and get your butts back to work. Cecil..you are the man, brah.

Cecil was shooting holes in the mens room, when you were just a kid! LMAO chump.

11-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Union backs fired Cape Coral officer's fight for his job

http://www.news-press.com/article/20101 ... or-his-job (http://www.news-press.com/article/20101105/NEWS0101/11050391/1003/ACC/Union-backs-fired-Cape-Coral-officer-s-fight-for-his-job)

11-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Man ohh man! I love it when liberal PBA cry babies get their lunch handed to them in an election. This is out to Matty Puckett and the progressive leadership of the PBA in Tallahassee, how much union member money did you guys waste on liberal , or rhino republican candidates this election? Let's take a look at the losers you guys have endorsed Crist, McCollum, Kotkamp, and last but not least you thought I was going to vote for Alex STINK BOMB!

I think the liberal Progressive Chief Half -Baked needs to inform Cecil and the PBA leadership that they violated Power DMS rules and regulations as it applies to political advertisement when using a city operated E-mail system! We have a guest talking about not bringing politics into the work place, but when I'm getting freight trained by liberal propaganda on a weekly basis on my E-mail I can't help but to respond! The senior staff assistant bragging on an E-Mail about the Obama pay roll deductions on a E-mail, how's that HOPE & Change working out for you? The PBA then hits me with their slanted E-mail and doesn't mention Alex Stink Bombs record. Sink as chief executive of the florida pension system , an audit revealed that 1/3 of the pension fund is missing totaling about 100 million dollars, I'm sure State Corrections, and state L.E.O.'s would love to hear that! Prior to her State job, Stink Bomb was chief executive of the Bank of America division of Florida! The #1 bank in the state that received bail out money ! This is the person I want as head of my state, a liberal who wants spend more billions on failing government run school system, and wants to enact a state income tax to pay for it! The Lawton Child's machine is dead in Florida you got that PBA! We have a guest crapping all over IUPA for supporting Democrats, take a look at dues money the PBA contributed to Liberals, all unions are the same! I found it interesting that self proclaimed conservative Cecil did not want to put his name any where near this E-mail! How's your buddy Crist doing, I welcome him to the unemployment line with the rest of his operatives. The State of Florida just became as red is it can get, kind of like the Democrats butt cheeks after the wood shed spanking they took in this election! Ding Dong the witch is dead! Bye, Bye Pelosi ! The message is the same See No Evil, Hear No Evil!

04-24-2011, 02:15 AM
He is my hero. Scammed the PD for 25 years then continued to scam as PBA prez. Genius! :devil:

04-24-2011, 02:43 AM
Well IUPA is dead thing at LCSO and we are going PBA, You guys at FMPD are crazy, the PBA and staff ahve always been there for me and others here.
You need to grow up.
Get a new Chief too! Maybe he will take Mikey with him.