PDA

View Full Version : You blog, I blog, no, you or maybe you???

06-19-2010, 04:33 AM
It appears that Thelberts PI skills have once again been put through the test and yet again, he has failed. Called the wrong person in, accused him and then TRIED to intimidate him to no success. You need to learn that there are only a few, I mean a few that would be intimidated by you. Try it on one of the trustees, maybe they will be scared of losing gain time. You need to get a better source of information before you bark. It's obvious that Craig had bad information, didn't you learn on the last bit he gave you. I forgot, you and him believe in one another. Maybe he can run the PI business when you go back to it in about 2 1/2 years. Your investigative knowledge is equivalent to Barney's. No, I'm sorry, he was better at it, even if he only had one bullet. Better luck next time. Be careful how you attempt to get those IP addresses too, there is still a such thing as freedom of speech even if you didn't practice it in the Military. We are not the Military, we have opinions and as you can tell, we will speak them. You have no concept of individual rights or understanding of a civilian workplace, this is become apparent due to recent temper tantrum and threats to one employee. Who will you stomp your foot at next????? You are not able to take a dose of your own tactics that you and Craig handed during your campaign. Live up to your own saying, "man up".

06-19-2010, 11:30 AM
man up is what he say's not what he does.

06-19-2010, 06:16 PM
who, what, when, and why???

06-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Morgan only listens to Larry these days so you can't blame Craig anymore. Car 1 is being set up by his own staff and should have realized it by now but hasn't because he is so arrogant. In just the last month they've let him stroll, neck deep, into Schitt Creek. Soon Morgan's targeting of employees for constitutionally protected speech will place him well over his head with no flotation device. I wonder where he got the idea? :lol:

Just relax and enjoy watching Larry and the commanders destroy the goofy sucker. Someday you' ll realize Larry did you a helluva favor.

06-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Somebody doing Sheriff Morgan wrong and G-d sees it. Read Proverbs 6!

A proud look
A lying tongue
Hands that shed innocent blood
A heart that devises wicked plots
Feet that are swift to run into mischief
A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
Him that soweth discord among brethren

06-20-2010, 01:49 AM
Who will it be Monday? Don't let us down, we want to know ahead of time so we can get ready. You need to start looking up there around your office. They're a few up there that get on these blogs too. Yep, believe it or not, you're not like up there either. How does it feel to walk down the halls knowing that people are talking about you on the phone, breaks and at lunch. I hope you enjoy it, you made it the way it is now. All of your bright decisions on your Command staff and all those contract people that we just couldn't live without. You've got just the amount of support you need which is none. When you get up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror, thank yourself.

06-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Sure wish I knew what this thread was about. I guess someone got reamed about something that they didn't do...maybe the author who spent the time to start it would enlighten us on what the H-E- hockey stick hockey stick he is talking about!

07-08-2010, 06:31 AM
If you are a Walmart Manager and someone blogs on the Walmart site about you in a bad way, how would you take it. No, I don't want you to answer that. You've only got one time to lie to me. You're excused.

This was Thelbert's best attempt at scaring his troops in place. Why didn't he just say the Manager at Sam's Fun City or Toys R Us? It's about the same mentality isn't it? I thought he was going to ask him to go stand outside his door with his nose to the wall. How many times do you think he's told his reliable source [Craig]to go outside the door until he wants to tell the truth? I bet you he would go with no questions asked? Before long, all of us are going to have to have a Hall Pass to move about upstairs.

07-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Now is the time to make sure that hand salute is absolutely perfect and that class A uniform is spotless. If you can manage that look of radiant " I'll follow you anywhere" the future is bright and has great possibilities. On the other hand, the latrines are calling most you, but you can't quite hear it yet.........